Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

Do you have any tests to support your claims?
how about gravity perseus (left spin) ( counter mode) 90 rf for attack fogotness`s videos show that it is a top tier
Just made a new stamina type that is on par with the top tier stamina Flame Bull DF145WD.
My customisation is Flame phoenix T125 WD.

Did some tests with top tier customisations.
Used in an attack stadium.
Using bey launcher for both launches. (Launching winner from previous round first)
First to 3 wins. (Very little tests to be fair)
Results:

1st Match up.
Flame phoenix T125 WD Vs MF Earth Aquario C145 WD.

Score: 3:0

2nd Match up.
Flame phoenix T125 WD Vs Flame Bull DF145 WD

Score: 3:2

3rd Match up.
Flame phoenix T125 WD Vs Ray Unicorno 100 RF

Score: 1:3

Anyone want to do some more extensive tests with this customisation?
Otherwise i'll do more when i have some time Smile

Let me know what you guys think!
Flame Bull DF145WD is NOT top-tier, and we already know low tracks > higher tracks bar 230.
i have one to and it is good : earth leone c145 wb it is like the top tier defense customization earth bull c145 wb but with leone cw
and i did some battles :
earth leone c145 wb vs storm pegasis 100 rf: 3-1
earth leone c145 wb vs lightning l drago 100 rf: 3-2
earth leone c145 wb vs earth bull 145 wd: 2-3

i think these are good results because he only lost with bull ( i think because stamina beats defense most of the times) so i consider him a great defense customization

ps: i used two light launchers for both launches
earth bull c145wb is not top tier and leone makes it worse
i think it is... at least is what they say on beywiki and what beybrad said....
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:18 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: i think it is... at least is what they say on beywiki and what beybrad said....

Beywiki is not always up to date, updates need to be done as the meta game progresses.
yeaah but i still think it is a top tier... sorry but for it is the best defense customization..
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:23 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: yeaah but i still think it is a top tier... sorry but for it is the best defense customization..
For you, Earth Leone C145WB may be your best Defense combo.

However, for others that do own the 'right parts', Earth Leone C145WB is really not as good as combos like MF Earth Bull GB145RS (which is Top-Tier).
i know lol but is good... not as good.. and MF EARTH BULL GB145RS is so good than Earth Bull GB145 WB
a good balance combo has variations, though. you should have the energy ring of aries, the fusion wheel of evil ,the spin track of leone and a good attack performance tip such as pegasus' tip
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:39 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: a good balance combo has variations, though. you should have the energy ring of aries, the fusion wheel of evil ,the spin track of leone and a good attack performance tip such as pegasus' tip
That combo is bad, you need tests to prove your combo for it even to be considered.
I've test D125 with 145. Overall, D125 win 145 by 51% anyone has other result?
Can anyone confirm this : MF Aquario (bb-72) 100RF??? I can say that it beat the defence combo MF Earth Bull GB145WB 8-2.
MOre info, it beat MF lightning L Drago 100RF 6-4.
(Dec. 09, 2010  9:19 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Can anyone confirm this : MF Aquario (bb-72) 100RF??? I can say that it beat the defence combo MF Earth Bull GB145WB 8-2.
MOre info, it beat MF lightning L Drago 100RF 6-4.
Do not post here if you do not have valid test results. Telling us the results while avoiding to mention the conditions of experimenting makes your results invalid.

Aquario has been tested and does not seem to have that much potential at all.
im using Earth Bull 100WD is that top tier
its soon to be top tier
I think Heart mentioned a long time ago that tedious amounts of formal testing would be required to see the validity of an 85/90/100WD Stamina combo. A lot of people here on the Forums have seen some pretty good results though; heck even 230's results are surprising.

We just need a lot of formal testing done.
If I do get my Attack Stadium for Christmas I'm definitely going to test out this first and post the results.
WHAT SHOULD I USE TOP TIER DEFENSE OR TOP TIER STAMINA? AND HOW I BEAT A TOP TIER DEFENSE AND A TOP TIER STAMINA? I KNOW HO TO BEAT ATTACK.. (DEFENSE)
Attack>Stamina>Defense>Attack
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:23 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: WHAT SHOULD I USE TOP TIER DEFENSE OR TOP TIER STAMINA? AND HOW I BEAT A TOP TIER DEFENSE AND A TOP TIER STAMINA? I KNOW HO TO BEAT ATTACK.. (DEFENSE)

To beat top tier defens use top tier stamina and to beat top tier stamina use top tier attack. Since attack is so amazing in MFB it makes defense worthless (depends on the combos being used). Stamina is good all around (not usualy against attack) it murders defense and can win against attack. Attack is definatly the best. You should use top tier stamina.
:V
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: More like:
Attack > Everything
Stamina > Defense

exactly