Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

thank you Kai-V.
Also I am guessing MFs aren't released in the Hasbro blades right?
In the collector edition of beyblade they are
i see..and how does one get such collector beys Jedi? Lol
beyblade metal fusion ds games collector edition cyber peg toys r us
counter leone gamestop etc
bassano sannoo wal mart they are
bakushin susanow* How did you get such a large typo?
(Sep. 15, 2010  5:35 AM)BladeTheWolfKi Wrote: i see..and how does one get such collector beys Jedi? Lol
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Games-news

At this point, these questions should belong in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic.
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:58 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:52 PM)kiyokeo Wrote: oh. i was trying to say the clear wheel, bull is made for defense rite? coz its heavy, stamina types shud be as light as possible? wat clear wheel is better for stamina?
Bull.

Bull's weight distrubution allows the Bey to spin for longer periods.
Some extensive tests were done before:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clear-Wh...#pid307674
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clear-Wh...#pid307693

hmmm, thnks for the help now i can make the strongest stamina type bey. seems like bull's clear wheel is pretty useful i only gt 1 and is using it for my defense combo. time to try to get another 1.
how is strom peg 145rf better then storm peg 100rf and second of all the lighting l drago was lower on the list then storm peg and now strom peg is now the weakest att type wtf
woops miss read okay but still from what i heard reg pegesus is not that good, an also like from above y is it storm peg 100 rf is no longer on the list when it was had a higher on the list then lighting l drago
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:07 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: how is strom peg 145rf better then storm peg 100rf and second of all the lighting l drago was lower on the list then storm peg and now strom peg is now the weakest att type wtf

It's not STORM peg...
It's the Pre Hybrid Wheel System Pegasis [Image: booster_pegasis.jpg]

The order on the list doesn't correspond to it's rank...
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:16 AM)Jerf Wrote: The order on the list doesn't correspond to it's rank...

It does, actually.
read the second half i corected myself and made a comment on how i heard that peg was not that good
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:25 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: It does, actually.

*Surprised*
I get higher win rates with MF Peg 145RF than Quetz 90RF :o
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:28 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: read the second half i corected myself and made a comment on how i heard that peg was not that good

Pegasis is great. Honestly, it's my favourite attack combo.
i c well then this is rather odd because i was about to buy pegasis but my friend told me not as it was not that good and he dose know quite a bit bout bb and i decied to look into it more and alota the stuff i read about it was negative hen again alota of the ppl doing reviews have no idea what they r talking bout seeing as i was on youtube and looking at reviews and they were going on about how strom aries 125 s and like flame libra were like the best beys out there... some ppl...
^ They're most likely basing it off hasbro's ratings.
Don't pay attention to them as both Hasbro's and TT's ratings are inaccurate.
ik that but even still storm aries had bad ratings as is anyways lmao but w/e i got 4 tt beys coming so i can try to find myself a good attack combo and second dose anyone know if metal faces have been relased in america yet
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:44 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: and second dose anyone know if metal faces have been relased in america yet
Look at the Bey News. That question does not belong here anyway.
Someone should note on page one that it's first mold of Earth I did some testing 2nd will not outlast Flame.
Hello all, I am currently in the market for MF bolts is there anywhere online I can get them for somewhat a reasonable price range?? I am so close to have L-Drago Done just need a MF and some new RF tips lol. Thank you to all that can help me out.
(Sep. 16, 2010  6:07 AM)BladeTheWolfKi Wrote: Hello all, I am currently in the market for MF bolts is there anywhere online I can get them for somewhat a reasonable price range?? I am so close to have L-Drago Done just need a MF and some new RF tips lol. Thank you to all that can help me out.

This question really belongs in the Purchase Consultation Thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...n?page=229
Can someone tell what fromwhat beyblade should I use to get my Burn Phoenix from Stamina to Attack?
that question belongs in Purchase consultation.
(Sep. 16, 2010  11:28 AM)Phoenix 123 Wrote: Can someone tell what fromwhat beyblade should I use to get my Burn Phoenix from Stamina to Attack?

should go in build me a combo or faq and storm pegasis and also i would suggest not changing your storm peg sense it is great on its own tho its no longer top tier
any defense combos not involving mfs?
(Sep. 19, 2010  12:18 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: any defense combos not involving mfs?

Considering the extra weight from a MF is crucial to Defense beys, no, not really.

I suppose MF-H could replace MF, but it's still technically a MF.