Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

I'm starting out on the metal fusion blades and want to follow my old recipe of Defence and Endurance. Any suggestions? Smile
well rock leone is somewhat good at defense but I don't know if there is anything better than that although there very likely is I just don't know it
There is the "what to buy in MFB" thread available...
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:12 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: well rock leone is somewhat good at defense but I don't know if there is anything better than that although there very likely is I just don't know it
yeah, rock is good, but is outclassed by earth
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:05 AM)LewLew Wrote: I'm starting out on the metal fusion blades and want to follow my old recipe of Defence and Endurance. Any suggestions? Smile
As I told you in the other topic, if you look at the first post of this thread, you will see what the best customizations are for each type. Unfortunately there are not really any good Balance types yet in Metal Fight Beyblade. Also, generally, you will find in "What to Buy in MFB" the Beyblades that you need to buy in order to build the combinations listed in the first post of this topic.
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:50 AM)kiyokeo Wrote: Recently i hav been comparing tall stamina combos against short 1s and i noticed tat shorter stamina combos hav higher chance of winning.

I used Earth Cancer DF145SD vs Earth Cancer 100SD

Earth Cancer 100SD outspin DF145 by a few seconds and won. NOTE: i launched 100SD first.

100Sd won 8/10 matches against DF145

Pls giv mi ur views and i m new so if i did anything wrong just tell mi. Dun flame pls.

Btw wat clear wheel is better for stamina. i hav been using cancer but i think there is a better 1

I tested this combo and I'm quite surprised by the results, using a lower track on a stamina type and creating a Metal Fight Beyblade compact could potentially become the new format for which stamina types follow. By incorporating a 100 track in a stamina type it allows the combo to keep a compact design with a high spin velocity all while having the ability to off balance traditional stamina types and is be able to still defeat defence types.

Since I don't have duplicates of SD I used WD for the test of stamina versus stamina. In all the battles Earth___ 100WD/SD was launched first.

STAMINA:

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix DF145WD
10 - 0: Earth Phoenix 100WD win rate 100%

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix DF145WD

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Virgo (4:30 min mold) DF145WD
0 - 10: Earth Phoenix 100WD win rate 0%

DEFENCE:

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull R145WB
9 - 1: Earth Giraffe's win rate 90%

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
10 - 0: Earth Giraffe's win rate 100%
I still think MF-H should be added. More testing isn't going to tell us anything we don't already know.

http://www.c-player.com/ac98884/thread/1100097170545
Added further testing of Earth Bull 100SD.
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:34 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: x

I'm sure a compact's main characteristic is its diameter, not its height.
Obviously, the height would usually be similar to the diameter.
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:30 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:34 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: x

I'm sure a compact's main characteristic is its diameter, not its height.
Obviously, the height would usually be similar to the diameter.

a Compact has to do with weight distribution and size. None of them were particularly tall. All the weight is concentrated in the centre while maintaining a round shape. It was also accompanied by a semi flat or metal change tip.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:09 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:50 AM)kiyokeo Wrote: Recently i hav been comparing tall stamina combos against short 1s and i noticed tat shorter stamina combos hav higher chance of winning.

Earth Cancer 100SD outspin DF145 by a few seconds and won. NOTE: i launched 100SD first.

Pls giv mi ur views and i m new so if i did anything wrong just tell mi. Dun flame pls.

Btw wat clear wheel is better for stamina. i hav been using cancer but i think there is a better 1

what stadium was this in?

The Mfb attack stadium, the transparent 1
(Sep. 12, 2010  9:41 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:

Do you know what mold of Earth your two wheels are and what is the condition of each SD?

the SD's are quite new. OH i dunno how to differentiate them, they seem to be totally the same after some serious inspection. 1 of them was from the Virgo booster so i think its the newer mold
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:34 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

I tested this combo and I'm quite surprised by the results, using a lower track on a stamina type and creating a Metal Fight Beyblade compact could potentially become the new format for which stamina types follow. By incorporating a 100 track in a stamina type it allows the combo to keep a compact design with a high spin velocity all while having the ability to off balance traditional stamina types and is be able to still defeat defence types.

Since I don't have duplicates of SD I used WD for the test of stamina versus stamina. In all the battles Earth___ 100WD/SD was launched first.

STAMINA:

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix DF145WD

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix DF145WD

Earth (Mold 2) Phoenix 100WD VS Virgo (4:30 min mold) DF145WD

DEFENCE:

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull R145WB
9 - 1: Earth Giraffe's win rate 90%

Earth Giraffe (Mold 2) 100SD VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
10 - 0: Earth Giraffe's win rate 100%
seems like a made a new discovery, I discover them when i was competing in the Wbba Singapore tournament tat was held recently..
after several testings i also realized tat The Burn wheel is better at stamina den earth wheel. Burn wheel always spin around 10 secs more when both are using 100SD setup.

Oh yea is phoniex a better clear face for stamina? wats the best face.
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:39 PM)kiyokeo Wrote: seems like a made a new discovery, I discover them when i was competing in the Wbba Singapore tournament tat was held recently..
after several testings i also realized tat The Burn wheel is better at stamina den earth wheel. Burn wheel always spin around 10 secs more when both are using 100SD setup.

Oh yea is phoniex a better clear face for stamina? wats the best face.

The best fusion wheel to use is Bull, but I only used Phoenix since I've got duplicates of it.

I just edited the post with the results as I was just double checking some of them, and for some unknown reason the results against Virgo have changed in Virgo’s favour. I’m not sure what the deciding factor is for the balance of power to switch to Virgo’s favour but I’m using the exact same parts and haven’t changed molds for either combination. I’m a little confused as to why Virgo is winning so consistently now while before the results were switched Uncertain
What is the Burn's best combination?NOTE: I do not have a MS bottom because it is destroy
Burn Bull 145 WD
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:39 PM)kiyokeo Wrote: Oh yea is phoniex a better clear face for stamina? wats the best face.
The Face doesn't have an affect on the Bey's performance (except for Metal Faces).
However, the Clear Wheels do have a major effect on Stamina types and Defense types.

Anyway, if you were referring to the Clear Wheel, refer to Fyuuor's answer:
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:07 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: The best fusion wheel to use is Bull.
I'm pretty sure he was referring Energy Ring/Clear Wheel though.
The Fusion Wheel is the Metal Wheel, haha.
Saggitarrio guy who told me about the bull thing. How?
Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2
What are you asking...?
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:10 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  3:39 PM)kiyokeo Wrote: Oh yea is phoniex a better clear face for stamina? wats the best face.
The Face doesn't have an affect on the Bey's performance (except for Metal Faces).
However, the Clear Wheels do have a major effect on Stamina types and Defense types.

Anyway, if you were referring to the Clear Wheel, refer to Fyuuor's answer:
oh. i was trying to say the clear wheel, bull is made for defense rite? coz its heavy, stamina types shud be as light as possible? wat clear wheel is better for stamina?
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:52 PM)kiyokeo Wrote: oh. i was trying to say the clear wheel, bull is made for defense rite? coz its heavy, stamina types shud be as light as possible? wat clear wheel is better for stamina?
Bull.

Bull's weight distrubution allows the Bey to spin for longer periods.
Some extensive tests were done before:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clear-Wh...#pid307674
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clear-Wh...#pid307693
that's weird! from my tests virgo's clear wheel is better, especially on burn wheel
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:20 PM)Train Wrote: It was also accompanied by a semi flat or metal change tip.

I never used either of those blade bases for my plastic gen compact combos I would always use Metal Ball which has a very similar tip to SD.

(Sep. 14, 2010  10:10 AM)Diamond Wrote:

Opps my bad Pinching_eyes_2
------------------------------------------------

I'm really quite impressed by the results of Earth Bull 100SD, if another member could perform some testing to validate my own testing that would be great.
So what makes Storm Pegasus 100RF not top tier anymore?
Other Combos were found that were better.
I know I am a noobie still but what is Metal Face?? Or am I just thinking to much about it lol
(Sep. 15, 2010  4:47 AM)BladeTheWolfKi Wrote: I know I am a noobie still but what is Metal Face?? Or am I just thinking to much about it lol
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Metal_Face