Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

I'd say so, since RF seems to outperform R2F in a lot of other testing.

I don't have an R2F to conduct tests though.
(Sep. 10, 2010  10:13 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:28 AM)Corey Wrote: Completely true, and we may finally have a legitimate combination type.

How? It'd still be an attack type, not a combination.
How do you figure? CS isn't a pure attack bottom. Launching it in either mode will cause it to switch back in forth in a battle when it contacts the opposing blade.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:13 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  10:13 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:28 AM)Corey Wrote: Completely true, and we may finally have a legitimate combination type.

How? It'd still be an attack type, not a combination.
How do you figure? CS isn't a pure attack bottom. Launching it in either mode will cause it to switch back in forth in a battle when it contacts the opposing blade.

I thought we were talking about Burn based RF attack customs?
I must have misunderstood. I thought I was responding to the sentiment that Burn ____ 100CS.

In that case, you're correct.
thanks for updating guys
um how long has mf pegasis 145rf been top tier
(Sep. 10, 2010  6:39 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: um how long has mf pegasis 145rf been top tier

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...#pid353428
I was reading through this, just picking up some info, and then I saw Jerf's text under his avatar and completely forgot everything I read...

Sorry for being off topic.
I think R2F should be an option only for certain combos. At the moment while using an R2F based combo I've only achieved high win rates using MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F and MF Pegasis 145R2F, though they both need more testing by other members to validate my testing. But besides from the two R2F combos I've just mentioned I've only achieved sub par results from supplementing RF for R2F in combos involving Quetz, Ray, Leone and Storm.

I'll add in some testing for Pegasis to show that R2F can be used as an alternative to RF in the MF Pegasis 145RF combo.
(Sep. 10, 2010  11:32 AM)Corey Wrote: I must have misunderstood. I thought I was responding to the sentiment that Burn ____ 100CS.

In that case, you're correct.

YES
I've been wanting people to test Burn (Mold I) Bull ?????CS for soooo long.
(Sep. 10, 2010  10:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: YES
I've been wanting people to test Burn (Mold I) Bull ?????CS for soooo long.

Well I just tested a Burn CS combo just for you Mc Frown Wink

The condition of my CS and SD are slightly worn while both combinations were launched with a straight shot.

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix CH120CS VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
9 - 1: Burn's win rate 90%

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix Ch120CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
3 - 7: Burn's win rate 30%
Wow. How did it do so poorly against a stamina type?
It could be that the stamina and survival of SD is greater then CS, anyways I'm just about to post up some results which are alot more promising.

*EDIT*

DEFENCE:

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB
9 - 1: Burn's win rate 90%

SURVIVAL:

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
8 - 2: Burn's win rate 80%

MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 100CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
7 - 3: Burn's win rate 70%

In the match where Burn lost against MF Earth Bull GB145WB, Burn was knock into attack mode and circled the stadium several times resulting in a loss of stamina which was great enough for it to lose the battle, if Burn was launched into survival/stamina mode then it would almost always win against the defence type while still maintaining a decent win rate against survival types. I found with the height of CS using the 90 track was a welcomed addition as it aided Burn and helped Burn to destabilize the opposing beyblade far easier.
Thanks for the tests Fyuuor! Smile

However, it seems like changing Burn 90RF to Burn 90CS changes the whole concept of the combo, haha.

If you don't mind, could you please test Burn 90CS again, but launching it with the Slide or Bank Shot?
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:53 AM)Diamond Wrote: Thanks for the tests Fyuuor! Smile

However, it seems like changing Burn 90RF to Burn 90CS changes the whole concept of the combo, haha.

If you don't mind, could you please test Burn 90CS again, but launching it with the Slide or Bank Shot?
Yeah no problem, here we are

Earth was launched using a straight shot while Burn was launched using a sliding shot.

4 - 6: Burn's win rate 40%
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Yeah no problem, here we are

Earth was launched using a straight shot while Burn was launched using a sliding shot.
Again, thanks for doing the tests! I really appreciate it! Smile

Now I'm having a hard time choosing between Burn 90 RF or CS, haha. Tongue_out
That's cool, just glad i can help Wink
Thanks for testing Fyuuor!

Would you happen to own a Mold 2 Burn wheel? And could you do one test without the MF on burn? (sorry, you've done a lot already xD )
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:53 AM)Diamond Wrote: Thanks for the tests Fyuuor! Smile

Yeah no problem, here we are

Earth bull DF145SD is better cuz it has more survival than heavy blade.
(Sep. 11, 2010  11:31 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Thanks for testing Fyuuor!

Would you happen to own a Mold 2 Burn wheel? And could you do one test without the MF on burn? (sorry, you've done a lot already xD )

Yeah I do I don’t mind doing further testing, though it’s getting a little where I am so I’ll leave the testing until tomorrow.

(Sep. 11, 2010  11:39 AM)super Wrote: MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD

You completely ignored the results in which Burn was shot using a straight shot and achieved an 80% win rate over Earth Bull DF145SD…

(Sep. 11, 2010  7:34 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
(Sep. 11, 2010  12:38 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  11:31 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Thanks for testing Fyuuor!

Yeah I do I don’t mind doing further testing, though it’s getting a little where I am so I’ll leave the testing until tomorrow.

(Sep. 11, 2010  11:39 AM)super Wrote: MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD

You completely ignored the results in which Burn was shot using a straight shot and achieved an 80% win rate over Earth Bull DF145SD…

(Sep. 11, 2010  7:34 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: MF Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD

May I ask why you used MF? I am guessing it is for defensive puposes to decrease k.o.'s Stamina wise though it would have a negative affect right?
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:54 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: May I ask why you used MF? I am guessing it is for defensive puposes to decrease k.o.'s Stamina wise though it would have a negative affect right?
Oh, I completely missed the fact that he used a Metal Face, hah...

If it isn't too much to ask for, could someone please test Burn 90CS without a Metal Face against the same combos Fyuuor used?
Thanks in advance. Smile
I put the MF on as originally I viewed the combo as a combination type so I thought by placing a MF on the combo it might give it the extra attacking power that the combo needs. I performed some tests with the MF and without for reference, though surprisingly the MF works better with one mold then the other.

Alright here we are guys,

MF Burn (Mold 2) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
1 - 9: Burns win rate 10%

MF Burn (Mold 2) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145SD
3 - 7: Burns win rate 30%

Burn (Mold 2) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
4 - 6: Burns win rate 40%

Burn (Mold 1) Phoenix 90CS VS Earth (Mold 2) Bull DF145SD
3 - 7: Burns win rate 30%
Recently i hav been comparing tall stamina combos against short 1s and i noticed tat shorter stamina combos hav higher chance of winning.

I used Earth Cancer DF145SD vs Earth Cancer 100SD

Earth Cancer 100SD outspin DF145 by a few seconds and won. NOTE: i launched 100SD first.

100Sd won 8/10 matches against DF145

Pls giv mi ur views and i m new so if i did anything wrong just tell mi. Dun flame pls.

Btw wat clear wheel is better for stamina. i hav been using cancer but i think there is a better 1
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:50 AM)kiyokeo Wrote: Recently i hav been comparing tall stamina combos against short 1s and i noticed tat shorter stamina combos hav higher chance of winning.

Earth Cancer 100SD outspin DF145 by a few seconds and won. NOTE: i launched 100SD first.

Pls giv mi ur views and i m new so if i did anything wrong just tell mi. Dun flame pls.

Btw wat clear wheel is better for stamina. i hav been using cancer but i think there is a better 1

what stadium was this in?
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:50 AM)kiyokeo Wrote: Recently i hav been comparing tall stamina combos against short 1s and i noticed tat shorter stamina combos hav higher chance of winning.

Do you know what mold of Earth your two wheels are and what is the condition of each SD?