Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Sep. 09, 2010  4:13 PM)Kei Wrote: What do you guys think of R²F being added as an option for Attack, R145 for Defense, Ray 100RF under Attack, and MF L Drago 100WF under Attack (or maybe a new "destabilizer" category? For this combo, I'm not sure if this would be appropriate, but I'd like to see what you all think)?

i think that a destabilizer as a categorys is a great idea but again i would rather do the top tier(1) second tier(fightiing to be or close to top) third tier(good just against certian beys)

and also wasnt R145 agreued out of being top tier, bc i havnt had a chance to test and get a personal opinion
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:13 PM)Kei Wrote: So, I've updated the list:

Added:
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Metal Face Pegasis 145RF

What do you guys think of R²F being added as an option for Attack, R145 for Defense, Ray 100RF under Attack, and MF L Drago 100WF under Attack (or maybe a new "destabilizer" category? For this combo, I'm not sure if this would be appropriate, but I'd like to see what you all think)?

I think MF Lightning L Drago 90RF should also be added.

R²F I'm not sure about.
R145, yes.
Ray 100RF, yes.
MF L Drago 100WF - never tried it myself, but the general consensus is that it's better than good.

I personally don't like destabilisers, but for right now I think they should have their own category. However, can you put any wheel and it'd destabilise a defence and stamina bey successfully?
I think Attack-based Burn combos should be added to the list as well.
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:13 PM)Kei Wrote: I was waiting for you guys to respond to this ...

(Sep. 05, 2010  2:48 AM)Kei Wrote: Honestly, I agree with this as well. There are a ton of poor alternatives to "top tier" combos (that include parts such as the ones Cpt. Squirrel pointed out above), but this thread should be reserved for the absolute best customs in each category.

However, before I take any action, I'd like to ask you all; is anybody opposed to the idea of removing some of the customs/parts from the current list? If so, why?

But, it seems you all have done so indirectly haha.

So, I've updated the list:

Added:
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Metal Face Pegasis 145RF

Removed:
Storm Pegasis 100RF
ED145, CH120, B, and WD from Defense customization options.

What do you guys think of R²F being added as an option for Attack, R145 for Defense, Ray 100RF under Attack, and MF L Drago 100WF under Attack (or maybe a new "destabilizer" category? For this combo, I'm not sure if this would be appropriate, but I'd like to see what you all think)?

R2F should definitely be added for attack. All of these additions are great BUT if you are going to add a destabilizer section, you must add Flame Bull 100SF. I propose a spin-stealing section as well.
I agree with all but I'd say Leone Wheel has to be in the list.
what's so good about MF L LDrago 100RF compared to storm pegasis 100 rf
(Sep. 09, 2010  9:49 PM)Drifter9100 Wrote: what's so good about MF L LDrago 100RF compared to storm pegasis 100 rf

Lightning is just a better wheel for attack overall...
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:48 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: i think that a destabilizer as a categorys is a great idea but again i would rather do the top tier(1) second tier(fightiing to be or close to top) third tier(good just against certian beys)

This would clutter things too much. This thread is reserved for the absolute best customs available.

(Sep. 09, 2010  5:52 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I think MF Lightning L Drago 90RF should also be added.

R²F I'm not sure about.
R145, yes.
Ray 100RF, yes.
MF L Drago 100WF - never tried it myself, but the general consensus is that it's better than good.

I personally don't like destabilisers, but for right now I think they should have their own category. However, can you put any wheel and it'd destabilise a defence and stamina bey successfully?

I agree.

R²F should definitely be added in my opinion. It's just as good, if not better than RF. They at least both have their uses.

As for Ray, I like it myself too, but I would still like to see more people post test results ...

Yeah, anybody who's faced it knows how good it is, haha. It's arguably even better than some other destabilizers as well, because not only can it defeat top tier Defense customs, it has a good chance of defeating top tier Attack, and still a decent chance against Stamina.

And no, you can't. To an extent, yes you can just because of how much a factor the height is, but not every Wheel is successful.

(Sep. 09, 2010  6:15 PM)Aikemi Wrote: I think Attack-based Burn combos should be added to the list as well.

More testing is needed.

(Sep. 09, 2010  9:09 PM)Ozzy Wrote: R2F should definitely be added for attack. All of these additions are great BUT if you are going to add a destabilizer section, you must add Flame Bull 100SF. I propose a spin-stealing section as well.

Yeah, Flame Bull 100SF will definitely be considered.
Spin Stealing section? That doesn't deserve it's own section. It could either be put in with the "destabilizer" section should we decide to go with that, or the Stamina section.

edit:
Forgot to respond to you, DrigerGT.
(Sep. 09, 2010  9:22 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I agree with all but I'd say Leone Wheel has to be in the list.

Leone is a good Attack Wheel, no doubt, but taking a look at some of the results that have been posted, I still am not convinced it deserves a spot on this list yet. I need to do testing myself, actually.

Added:
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90RF
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:30 AM)Kei Wrote: More testing is needed.

You say that, but RS is on the list when you are the only one who conducted tests for it, and Thermal is on the list when my tests contradict yours.

Libruhhh
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

You say that, but RS is on the list when you are the only one who conducted tests for it, and Thermal is on the list when my tests contradict yours.

Libruhhh

TBH, I really don't think further testing with RS is needed.

However, Thermal should be treated in the same vein as Leone, imo.
145 for stamina
Leone for Attack (Either MF 145RF version or apparently a 100RF version)
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS for attack
Thermal needs to go away
More people need to hate C145 :V, but I'll leave that be...
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: You say that, but RS is on the list when you are the only one who conducted tests for it, and Thermal is on the list when my tests contradict yours.

Libruhhh

Yeah, you can't really argue with my RS results. It's not like it's testing for an Attack type where the skill level of the Blader comes in to play (actually, I guess it does count for the RS testing since it was tested against Attack types, but given how extensive my testing was, I don't believe there is much room for argument), or a Stamina Wheel where there is potentially different molds, or if the Bottoms used are worn down.

I will concede that Thermal needs more testing, though. I don't understand how there could be so much discrepancy. I will remove it for now, but please someone else do extensive testing with Thermal and post your results.

(Sep. 10, 2010  1:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: 145 for stamina

Oh, wow, I totally forgot about 145. Adding it.

Added:
145 for Stamina customs

Removed:
Thermal Bull DF145 WD/SD/D

edit:
What do you guys think about removing D from the Stamina Bottom options? It's definitely good, but both SD and WD are superior.
If SD and WD are better, take off D. Like you said, this thread should be used for the best customs only.
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:33 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: If SD and WD are better, take off D. Like you said, this thread should be used for the best customs only.

yea best of the best only should be stated in here
I dont see any difference in results from D and SD in any of my tests.
I might get a D bottom soon.
If I do I'll test it.

SO happy S. Peg is gone though.

EDIT: Shouldn't Aquario dissapear for defense?
I know it's .1 gram, but...
And all Defense/Stamina clear wheels should be labeled as Hasbro's mold.
Same with the Earth wheel for defense.
Also GB145.
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:45 AM)Corey Wrote: I dont see any difference in results from D and SD in any of my tests.

Have you posted these tests anywhere?

(Sep. 10, 2010  1:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I might get a D bottom soon.
If I do I'll test it.

EDIT: Shouldn't Aquario dissapear for defense?
I know it's .1 gram, but...
And all Defense/Stamina clear wheels should be labeled as Hasbro's mold.
Same with the Earth wheel for defense.
Also GB145.

Please do.

I don't think so. The difference is negligible, and it's shape more than makes up for it imo.

Why is this? I've heard some of the Clear Wheels are heavier, but not many people have weighed them, I don't think ...
Is Hasbro's Earth heavier?
And GB145?!
Has anyone else to prove otherwise?

It's a spinout victory within 1-2 seconds for either bottom. Usually the winner is whoever is launched first. I'll post all of the minutia if you really want it.
What the why is storm pegasus 100 rf gone. Angry This I wish you guys put him back up there.
To tell you the truth I did testing with both earthbulldf145/sd and with earthbulldf145/wd. It seems to me that sd is better then wd.
Stop making bad posts when you obviously don't know that much about bey.

EDIT: And I'm sure that GB145 is heavier.
Hasbro parts are ALWAYS heavier.

And yeah, Earth is heavier (not sure by how much).
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:51 AM)Corey Wrote: Has anyone else to prove otherwise?

It's a spinout victory within 1-2 seconds for either bottom. Usually the winner is whoever is launched first. I'll post all of the minutia if you really want it.

I did testing a long time ago that was heavily in SD's favour. However, my D was worn, so that undoubtedly skewed the results in SD's favour. That being said, I've done other tests since then (that I didn't record) with mint D's, and have still fount SD to be better. Maybe it really is a matter of preference though, I'm not entirely sure. D is definitely a good Bottom, no doubt, I just want to make sure it still deserves the spot on the list.

(Sep. 10, 2010  1:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Stop making bad posts when you obviously don't know that much about bey.

EDIT: And I'm sure that GB145 is heavier.
Hasbro parts are ALWAYS heavier.

And yeah, Earth is heavier (not sure by how much).

How many people have weighed these parts?
That's fair. I just think the D series bottoms are all pretty comparable with none of them having a distinct advantage.

My personal preference is WD because of the huge surface area, but i don't see a difference in spin time as the actual tip on each is VERY similar.

I wonder if we're going to have to add PD to this too, as it looks to be a mix between WD and D in terms of size..

Eh, I don't think the testing we've seen is inconclusive. [Burn attack combos]

We have a thread and video evidence against top-tier combos of all types from Diamond, a moderator.

We also have videos from REscolpio and Daegor, both regarded as experienced bladers in this community, specifically displaying the attack potential of Burn.

And finally, we have the splish-splash of posts and threads about Burn's stamina properties, and an amount of videos on youtube to match.

With Hasbro's release coming soon, which will obviously be heavier and have more weight on the outside of the wheel due to their taking away the "~Burn Wheel~" text, Burn's performance is only going to get better with time. Probably playing a major part in attack/stamina combinations in Takara-Tomy stadiums, and stamina [and defense] combinations in Hasbro stadiums, respectively.
Ok so I have storm pegasus145rf, but I dont have a metal face one. Is this still a top tier top or not?