Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

Bakushin definitely needs to be on the top tier list. Ive done tests posted in the hasbro stadiums thread. It does better then most all those wheels.
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:39 PM)Tory Wrote: Bakushin definitely needs to be on the top tier list. Ive done tests posted in the hasbro stadiums thread. It does better then most all those wheels.

well we need more testing on it but it should do better than rock for attack and better than burn for defence
I have some days off this week so I will do some testing with Bakushin as a LTSC, Attack combo, and Defense combo as soon as I can in my Max Stampede.
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:44 PM)|Joe| Wrote: I have some days off this week so I will do some testing with Bakushin as a LTSC, Attack combo, and Defense combo as soon as I can in my Max Stampede.

hmm could you test bakushin ___ 100/ch120f/hf and for defence mf bakushin bull gb145wb/sf please

ok if you have a question about what should go on the list or about the list PM me and put your results in the "hasbro stadium combo testing" thread please

sorry if im taking to much control megablader9, this is just for when your not online...
I'll test Bakushin Susanow 100HF, Bakushin Aquario 100WD, and MF Bakushin Aquario C145WB.
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:54 PM)|Joe| Wrote: I'll test Bakushin Susanow 100HF, Bakushin Aquario 100WD, and MF Bakushin Aquario C145WB.

hmm ok, do you have ch120/125, i think i heard that bakushin does better on a mid-hight for attack but im not sure
I'll test Bakushin Susanow 100HF and Bakushin Susanow T125 (If I can't find it then 125)HF and compare the results.
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:11 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Since it is Hasbro, dark should be on the defense list. Maybe stamina, too; my brother found that it had better stamina than flame. And aren't all hasbro stadiums the same except the Super Vortex.

Dark is still bad, it is just less bad. It still has evn less use than Burn for defense. And no. The Stadiums all have different slopes, and the TR is different.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Some of these combos are archaic.
You're all using S wrong, Killer seems. . . weak, tracks like DF145 and C145, and SF for Defense?

C145 absorbs attack better than ed145
But ED145 sucks...Anyway, as I said, all of the combos here get a consistent 65% or higher against other top-tier combos. Including Burn. If you see a Burn defense combo get less than 60%, PM me, and I will take it down. Must be in LF or MXS against an attack type.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:09 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: But ED145 sucks...Anyway, as I said, all of the combos here get a consistent 65% or higher against other top-tier combos. Including Burn. If you see a Burn defense combo get less than 60%, PM me, and I will take it down. Must be in LF or MXS against an attack type.

well once i get burn and gb145 i will test burn bull gb145 wb (i cant do it with a mf if thats ok, as i cant get one for cheap), and i will do more tests on killer eagle next week Smile
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Attack
Rock___CH120F/HF
Rock___T125/D125SF/RF (With Catapult Shot)
Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)

Wouldnt that be an uncustomized Lightning LDrago?
Should There Be Teirs For Seperate Stadiums?
Example:
LF Stadium
Attack
Defence
Stamina

Max Stampede
Attack
Defence
Stamina

Pegasus ThunderWhip
Attack
Defence
Stamina

Mobile Stadium
Attack
Defence
Stamina
For the best i think so
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:46 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Pegasus ThunderWhip
Attack
This is very laughable.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:46 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Should There Be Teirs For Seperate Stadiums?
Example:
LF Stadium
Attack
Defence
Stamina

Max Stampede
Attack
Defence
Stamina

Pegasus ThunderWhip
Attack
Defence
Stamina

Mobile Stadium
Attack
Defence
Stamina

the LF and MXS are so similar in performance they dont need separate, and for PTW/SVS attack is useless so just use stamina, simple...
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:11 AM)Hypersonic Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Attack
Rock___CH120F/HF
Rock___T125/D125SF/RF (With Catapult Shot)
Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)

Wouldnt that be an uncustomized Lightning LDrago?

Yup. It works with an original Dragon Ripcord.
Quick question so I can test these right.
What's the Catapult shot? I can't start testing some of these till I can do them right.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:04 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Quick question so I can test these right.
What's the Catapult shot? I can't start testing some of these till I can do them right.
its like sliding-shoot without tilting the launcher
Oh. I pretty much do that every time i launch lol.

Edit to stay on topic: I'm doing some tests with a new Stamina(?) Combo, it's Rock Aquario ED145B, It's challenging Earth 145WD
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:30 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Oh. I pretty much do that every time i launch lol.

Edit to stay on topic: I'm doing some tests with a new Stamina(?) Combo, it's Rock Aquario ED145B, It's challenging Earth 145WD

hmm sounds like a balance combo, if you like i might be able to test it vs attack/defence...
I would just like to say: since they are Hasbro beyblade customizations, you should use the Hasbro names (i.e. Pegasus, Gasher, Evil, etc.) Not the Takara Tomy ones (Pegasis, Cancer, Killer, etc.)
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:45 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: I would just like to say: since they are Hasbro beyblade customizations, you should use the Hasbro names (i.e. Pegasus, Gasher, Evil, etc.) Not the Takara Tomy ones (Pegasis, Cancer, Killer, etc.)

yes but most of us are used to TT names...
but that is a good idea
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:30 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Oh. I pretty much do that every time i launch lol.

hmm sounds like a balance combo, if you like i might be able to test it vs attack/defence...

It's not doing so well anymore. It did well a few times, but I'm giving up on it.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:55 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

It's not doing so well anymore. It did well a few times, but I'm giving up on it.

well B has more friction then WD so...