Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

The Hasbro metagame has been defined, and it has been decided to start a top-tier list. All of these have been getting good results. Plus, there is finally a defined "balance" in the Hasbro metagame.

These combos do best in Max Stampede and Lightning Force. SVS, PTW, and Mobile are usable, but these stadiums are the most useful.

Attack

MF Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)

Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145SF/WD
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF

Stamina
Earth Bull/Aquario100/125/145SD/WD
Burn Bull/Aquario 100/125/145/DF145SD/WD
MF Killer___T125FS (MF is optional.)

Destabilizers:
Flame Bull 100SF/FS
Some of these combos are archaic.
You're all using S wrong, Killer seems. . . weak, tracks like DF145 and C145, and SF for Defense?
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The Hasbro metagame has been defined, and it has been decided to start a top-tier list. All of these have been getting good results. Plus, there is finally a defined "balance" in the Hasbro metagame.

Attack
Rock___CH120F/HF
Rock___T125/D125SF/RF (With Catapult Shot)
Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)

Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull C145/GB145WB/SF

Stamina
Earth___100/125/145SD/WD
Burn____100/125/145/DF145SD/WD

"Balance"
Rock___ __125/CH120(basic S-Series)

Destabilisers:

Killer___T125FS/SF
All of these have been tested in the Hasbro Metagame thread, and are doing well.

ok great we have a top tier list finally, and yay my combo is top tier (remove the sf for it until sf is tested with it, unless you tested it with sf)

(Jan. 11, 2011  3:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Some of these combos are archaic.
You're all using S wrong, Killer seems. . . weak, tracks like DF145 and C145, and SF for Defense?

hmm i tested killer and it won, and im no lier. in a TT attack stadium it might not do good though...
I did. It did pretty well.

The size of the stadium makes up for their flaws, and the S series can survive attacks from attack types without getting caught on the TR, while outspinning defense types. Killer is doing well for a destabilizer, but gets pwned by Burn/Earth___100WD/SD.
Plus, I did not put DF145 for Defense.
Burn Cancer 100WD/Stamina bottom with more Defense/ should be like your ultimate combo?
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:25 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I did. It did pretty well.

The size of the stadium makes up for their flaws, and the S series can survive attacks from attack types without getting caught on the TR, while outspinning defense types. Killer is doing well for a destabilizer, but gets pwned by Burn/Earth___100WD/SD.
Plus, I did not put DF145 for Defense.

what? i got 70% win vs earth bull 100 wd with killer eagle t125fs...
McFrown: Nah, gets knocked onto the TR and dies too easiliy. It gets owned by most F/HF-Based attackers
WolfBlade: Part of the reason I put it there. It'll probably get outspun unchecked, but it can get a bey onto the TR well enough to manage decent win rates. The TR is the D series worst enemy.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:30 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: McFrown: Nah, gets knocked onto the TR and dies too easiliy. It gets owned by most F/HF-Based attackers
WolfBlade: Part of the reason I put it there. It'll probably get outspun unchecked, but it can get a bey onto the TR well enough to manage decent win rates. The TR is the D series worst enemy.

what? i im dont really understand what you said, but i tested it twice vs earth bull 100wd and it got 70% both times, i will test again soon vs burn...
The D-series gets caught on the TR often, but Killer can possibly get the other bey to atleast graze it. With the severe boost that it gets from having FS in a Hasbro Stadium, it can outspin it without necessarily destabilizing it. Kinda like a "Utility bey". It does better against 145 beys though, does it not? It is the bane of the S combos. They do well until they go up against Killer at 105-125
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:36 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The D-series gets caught on the TR often, but Killer can possibly get the other bey to atleast graze it. With the severe boost that it gets from having FS in a Hasbro Stadium, it can outspin it without necessarily destabilizing it. Kinda like a "Utility bey". It does better against 145 beys though, does it not?
when i tested it vs earth bull 145wd it only got 60%, so its more of a low type stamina destabilizer

and i launch it right into the center of the stadium so it barely hits the tr?
Huh. I keep getting 70-80% on 145, and 50-65% on 100. But I do a crapload of test at a time though.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:40 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Huh. I keep getting 70-80% on 145, and 50-65% on 100. But I do a crapload of test at a time though.
you might of mixed up your results? i will test more asap, but i will need a new wd after all this testing lol
I usually do 50-60 rounds at a time... My school has a weird schedule, so I have a lot of days off, for more tests.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:45 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I usually do 50-60 rounds at a time... My school has a weird schedule, so I have a lot of days off, for more tests.
wow that is alot of testing, i am behind on school so i need to work hard this week (i homeschool), but next week i can test like all day every day <- offtopic?
Heh, that may have something to do with my odd results. But anyway, you can attest to all of these combos deserving to be here right? Just needed some confirmation.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:51 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Heh, that may have something to do with my odd results. But anyway, you can attest to all of these combos deserving to be here right? Just needed some confirmation.

wha-? you mean you want me to test those top tier combos? if so, i still need a few more parts <- ok i think this needs to go to pm?
No, I mean do you think that these combos sound reasonable.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: No, I mean do you think that these combos sound reasonable.

oh...

yeah they all look good, except for burn as a defence wheel, that doesnt look right...
Yeah. Once that gets even one bad test, it's coming off. I was surprised to see that it did better than Rock. If anybody gets 50% and below against an attack type for Burn as a defense wheel, tell me so I can take it off. It's 60-65% got it there, but even that's not very high.
The Hasbro Metagame is looking good! I really like it! ^^ Also I noticed that practically you and lord Wolfblade run the whole thread! I might be getting a bey or two next week so I'll see what I can do to help further this.
Hah. It wasn't supposed to end up that way...Oh well, it's running smoothly, so I ain't complaining
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:07 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: The Hasbro Metagame is looking good! I really like it! ^^ Also I noticed that practically you and lord Wolfblade run the whole thread! I might be getting a bey or two next week so I'll see what I can do to help further this.

lol well its more megablader9, im sort of his assistant, but thats fine by me Joyful_3
These are meant for use with Lightning Force and Max Stampede, correct?
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:14 AM)Evan Wrote: These are meant for use with Lightning Force and Max Stampede, correct?

well any kind of hasbro bmf stadium but yes more of a LF/MXS stadium combos i think
@above Yup!

I saw that comin' and I'm happy that I got some help. So far, Rock does not even come close to dominating the way it used to for Defense. I am so Disappointed...