Competitive Burst Classic Customizations

(Jan. 09, 2020  12:33 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Can you rate my deck? Ill tell you their functions too.

Tyros T2 Polish Destroy, this combo is used for spin equilization against left spin beys and defense agaimst right spin beys. I made a thread testing the combo out and it works well.

Dragoon F Yell Yard-S, this combo is a mix of spin equilization and anti-attack.

Spryzen S2 Gravity Xtreme, this is used for Burst attack and KO attack.

So, how do you like my deck?
I can rate it. First off: polish destroy in same spin is definitely lack luster. Not to mention that T2 is more of a defense type than anything. It has a hybrid of defense and stamina, but is mostly defense.
DGF.Y.Yr-S is awful. In opposite spin, you want something with good LAD, which Yr-S doesn't have. You are way better off going with Y.Et-S or P.Ab-S.
And your best combo, S2 is actually a good combo. Solid attack, but if you want pure KO attack, go with V2 as it's better for that. If you want to run S2, put on zephyr instead of Xtreme. But overall, not a bad combo. Just tell me this: are you covering all the opponent's options? No matter how good your combos are, if you're deck doesn't have an even spread of matchups, you could easily lose. With my deck choices of: O2/G2.D/H.O/U, V2.K.X or S2.G.Ir, and Y/A2.K/Y/H.Yr-S/Ab-S/O or DGF.Y.Et-S, I can have winning matchups against anything that could cross my path, but your deck could be sweeped by one attack type.
Is Storm Spriggan Spread Low a good combo
(Feb. 08, 2020  9:40 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Is Storm Spriggan Spread Low a good combo

First of all, if you want to use Storm Spriggan, you have to use it on a ‘ driver or it will burst. Second, Low is not a good driver. I would use something like Storm Spriggan Knuckle Trans’ possibly.
Is there another dash driver I can use that’s not banned and that doesn’t come from a random booster
Storm Spriggan, nuckle, xtreme’
WOW AMATERIOS IS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE ON AMAZON
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:11 PM)Nik P. Wrote: WOW AMATERIOS IS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE ON AMAZON

Dang
$60! FOR ONE TIP NO THANKS. Any other suggestions
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:12 PM)Nik P. Wrote: $60! FOR ONE TIP NO THANKS. Any other suggestions

Trade for it
my mom would never approve of trading
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:14 PM)Nik P. Wrote: my mom would never approve of trading

Oof
Is there any non banned dash tips that come with beys that are NOT shadow Amaterios
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:15 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Is there any non banned dash tips that come with beys that are NOT shadow Amaterios

Ds’?
I said no random booster
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:24 PM)Nik P. Wrote: I said no random booster

Reboot’
Ok I’ll get it comes with apocalypse right?
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:30 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Ok I’ll get it comes with apocalypse right?

Yea

There also ignition problems of imperial dragon
Ignition’ is banned
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:38 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Ignition’ is banned

Oh, dang
My combo is storm spriggan spread Ultimate reboot’
Mine is Storm Spriggan knuckle xtreme’
Which is better attack:
Ifritor I2 infinity jaggy-s
Or
Jolt-s
I can also use magnum, yell, or oval

And for stamina:
Unicrest round revolve
Defense:
V2 down liner-s
Or
Destroy-s
Or unite
Which works best

I also have X2, D, Z2, and J2, but that is banned. I have Accel and Volcanic-s it turns out, along with Xtend-s

I also own A2, Q2, and jerk

And B2. Should Revolve be listed as a stamina driver?
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:43 PM)Nik P. Wrote: My combo is storm spriggan knuckle Ultimate reboot’

Is this good
Deathscyther.Gravity.Bullet
I have Fang Fenrir, Heavy, Spiral’. It works pretty well except it wastes all of its stamina in the edge. It is also very hard to burst. Does anyone have a cheap alternative driver that would keep me in the center and keep my burst resistance?