Coming back after 10 years

Hi everyone, glad to be here. I used to play casually 10 years ago, so I am excited to get back into the game and start competing in tournaments! 
First Bey was Earth Taurus
Really liking the designs and gimics of the Burst series, current favorite would probably be Zwei Longinus.
Can't wait to start battling and having fun.
Welcome back to BEYBLADE!
Well, I wasn't here when you left or joined, because I joined less than a year ago, but, nevertheless welcome to newly developed WBO!
wow. that's a long time. welcome back!
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Well, I wasn't here when you left or joined, because I joined less than a year ago, but, nevertheless welcome to newly developed WBO!

lol same
Welcome back
Welcome back to the WBO!
WELCOME BACK GOOD JOB COMING BACK TO THIS EPIC SERIES
*in le cowboy voice* h o w d y
welcome back my dude

and if you have an old account that is not banned you can ask a mod to fuse this with your other account
Welcome back to the WBO!
LOL, I was born 10 1/2 years ago
New Strong Bladers Have Started Blading so watch out
(Apr. 15, 2021  2:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: welcome back my dude

and if you have an old account that is not banned you can ask a mod to fuse this with your other account

Oh I was never part of the WBO. Just played casually with some friends in their garage.
This is my first time with the WBO, but thanks
A little bit late for me to say this, but welcome to the WBO! People here are quite friendly
People are really misunderstanding this thread 🤣. He meant that he was returning to the hobby, not the forum. Anyways, welcome!