Combo maker/modifier

Put your bey parts here and i will check beywiki and give you the best option i can on their combos
also give me your combos and remeaining parts and i will tell u(to the best of my abilities) how to improve them
My combo is Revizer Goriem SA165WD can you help me make it better in any way in defense and stamina other than replacing Goriem with another wheel?

(Feb. 17, 2018  3:53 PM)Iron Gears Wrote: My combo is Revizer Goriem SA165WD can you help me make it better in any way in defense and stamina other than replacing Goriem with another wheel?

I know I forgot to put in my parts but just use any
my stamina combo is ifrit Dragoon 90 EDS the only other chrome wheel I have is Behemoth.

edit I now use ifrit Dragoon BD145 EDS
Twin Nemesis stock combo
There's a thread for this already https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
I tried a very nice modification so if you are interested you can also try it, and I promise, it works perfectly:
You need the Arc Bahamut layer and Ring, the disk u know. The only driver that will work is Defense, because you need to add a very special part: This modification is only for people who dont mind to destroy a tornado beyblade if they have one but never use it. That's why I Crashed my Tornado Earth Eagel to get the Metal Ring. This Ring is able to be carried by the defense driver, also there is still enough capacity to put the Ring disc on it. At last you just need to fix it by completing with the Layer on top and that's what I call : Arc Bahamut Ring Eclipse defense.
Remember: You can actually use every metal Ring but it has to be from a Tornado Bey
Closed for reasons stated by FIREFIRE CPB.