Colorado Bladers!?

So I'm a Blader and I live in Denver, are there any events or get togethers near here. Because I'd love to be a part of it
Hey Jexo! Check out this thread for bladers in the Colorado region.
Hipe this helps and you get tournaments in your area soon!
(Jun. 26, 2018  5:08 PM)Jexo Wrote: So I'm a Blader and I live in Denver, are there any events or get togethers near here. Because I'd love to be a part of it

Hi Jexo--were you able to find any groups near Denver?
From Colorado here, what's going on? Anyone able to get anyone together?
(Mar. 08, 2019  3:49 PM)Yuupii Wrote: From Colorado here, what's going on? Anyone able to get anyone together?

I am in Commerce City (near NE Denver) and am interested in getting a beyblade battle group going
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:41 AM)Dannabeys Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  3:49 PM)Yuupii Wrote: From Colorado here, what's going on? Anyone able to get anyone together?

I am in Commerce City (near NE Denver) and am interested in getting a beyblade battle group going

Ya for sure! Do you have discord? You should get it and join the World Bladers chat, just makes it easier to communicate quickly.
do you think someone can host a tournimant in colorado

because I would like to join one if it is near denver
(Jun. 26, 2018  5:08 PM)Jexo Wrote: So I'm a Blader and I live in Denver, are there any events or get togethers near here. Because I'd love to be a part of it

Blader from the springs. Want to help get tournaments and events going any one want to meet up for a expedition battle?
This thread is redundant, I'll be closing it. Please use the main Colorado thread.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Denver-...ny-bladers