Coffee lovers

mocha frappachino with no whipped cream
i like iced coffee better than hot
I know someone who doesn't drink any caffeine loaded things ever, limits herself on sugar etc. She had no resistance and had coca-cola and apparently was shaking and stuff loads, and I mean like seriously. o.O

I guess the fact that people drink litres of coke and it doesn't affect them at all shows us how much junk the average human drinks if they have a resistance like that. xD
I like coffee. I haven't had any in a while, but this is because I'm on my way to becoming a tea expert and just drink the 29 varieties of loose tea I have.
Ever since I started using a french press and organic coffee I'm drinking like 3-5 cups a day.
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ever since I started using a french press and organic coffee I'm drinking like 3-5 cups a day.

Wow, that's a lot. I limit myself to one cup a day.
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ever since I started using a french press and organic coffee I'm drinking like 3-5 cups a day.

Woah, beast! XD
I drink what ever is around, as long as it's black. At school I drink about 6 cups a day lol
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:07 PM)Roan Wrote: I hate the taste of coffee but I love the way it smells.
same

i'm a cashier at a supermarked, sometimes when people buy coffee, i kinda squeze the packs so the smell comes out lol
one time I drank sixteen cups of tea in one day

The whole lot of it equaled around one cup of coffee.. two cups of it were tisanes and the rest were 1-5% the caffeine of coffee. Four of the cups were black tea, though, which is 20% the caffeine of coffee.
(Apr. 02, 2009  5:37 AM)Anubis Wrote: one time I drank sixteen cups of tea in one day

The whole lot of it equaled around one cup of coffee.. two cups of it were tisanes and the rest were 1-5% the caffeine of coffee. Four of the cups were black tea, though, which is 20% the caffeine of coffee.

I was under the assumption that the average cup of black tea (like Orange pekoe) was equivalent to 1/2 or 1/3 a cup of coffee. I need to look that up now.
Screw cups of coffee, I just eat the bag of beans. I have a high tolerance to caffeine. I could eat a bag of coffee beans and not twitch/shake/experience hyperactivity. When I was little, I went to Costa Rica with my father. I was like, 10. I ate a bag or two of white chocolate espresso beans. All I could say for the rest of the day was coffee beans really REALLY fast. I no long walked. I ran. Everywhere.
lol i just drink nescafe lol nothing to fancy i just make it fast.
(Apr. 02, 2009  6:45 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol i just drink nescafe lol nothing to fancy i just make it fast.

why don't you just drink the water from your sink after doing dishes
(Apr. 02, 2009  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why don't you just drink the water from your sink after doing dishes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Iceburn
(Apr. 02, 2009  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why don't you just drink the water from your sink after doing dishes

but thats yukky water Unhappy and i dont do the dishes
I could seriously use a cup of coffee right now; this damn report is killing me.
i'm drinking coffee right now Cool
(Apr. 02, 2009  7:10 AM)josh-jf Wrote: but thats yukky water Unhappy and i dont do the dishes

But you drink Nescafe. That carp and toilet water are one and the same. Treat yourself to something a bit better my friend.

Bey Brad Wrote:i'm drinking coffee right now Cool

Why must you mock me. Crying
[quote='Khel' pid='121363' dateline='1238652764']

But you drink Nescafe. That carp and toilet water are one and the same. Treat yourself to something a bit better my friend.

lol yeah alot of people say nescafe is bad to be honest i dont really see a big difference between the other coffees ive had lol but then again ive never tried like full moccas and all that kind of stuff lol its just whatever my mum brings home. But i will take your advice khel and just try something else lol
My brother is a coffee maniac. He wants to buy a $1000 machine that makes like, any kind of coffee he wants, froths the milk, cleans itself, etc.

I love my brother's coffee obsession. xD He's so funny, and it's cute to watch him talk about certain things like a girl would talk about a cute guy. He even got me a coffee maker as a house warming gift. x3
I need to buy another French Press for my university dorm; I lent mine to this twat on my residence and he broke it (twas glass). I guess that goes on the list of things to buy this weekend along with a cell phone.:\
Coffe is turkish culture thats why ı like it
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:38 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Coffe is turkish culture thats why ı like it

Man I love Turkish/Arabic coffee. It's so strong. They give you a small portion of it, and when you drink it you know why XD
i hate Arabic coffee so much... Turkish is ok with dates. we usually start with it in ramadan.