Aug

[CANCELLED] CodyDragonLane's WBO event Debut

Bremerton, Washington
Evergreen Rotary Park
1500 Park Avenue
  Meet at Shelter #6 (with the red circle on it)
1:00 PM on 08/17/2023
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
WA unranked event
Hi, this is CodyDragonLane, and this'll be my first WBO event debut.

Format: X, 1on1, unranked
Participants: 12
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 2 (One extra for free play, Feel free to bring yours for free play)

Judges:
Stadium 1:
Stadium 2:
Head Judge: CodyDragonlane

Tournament Details
Check in will be 12:15-12:45 PM, we will try to promptly at 1 PM.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Congrats on your first event! I hope it goes well 💜
Great to have an event on Kitsap peninsula! Thank you for hosting!
Hi CodyDragonLane. I am super excited for you hosting you first tournament. I am sorry I can’t come now. My son Emmett (BlazingSpriggan) has his best friend’s birthday party to attend to that day so we had to drop out. I hope it goes really well.
Best,
ReverendRip
Longinus_master
Tuckwolf
Inkster
Dylan2000
DragonsBey
NeptunesBlade
Stoneson
I'm gonna have to cancel this event, due to other events on the 17th, sorry. Hopefully next time I'll pick another day when there's no other events in the way
This matches for event have now been processed.