[Closed]BurnBlader and DestructionDevi's Avatar and Signature Shop

and yes i would like a matching avatar thankyou!!!! ur nice for giving this stuff to everyone for free
you know how theres time difference-well in ireland it is now 1.16 AM so he will do them as soon as he can
PS Don't ask why im awake.
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:59 PM)killerldrago Wrote: burn blader can you get a pictuar for my icon and can it be destroy ldrago please

Ok I'll make it now.
(Jul. 07, 2011  1:09 AM)CounterBlader Wrote: and yes i would like a matching avatar thankyou!!!! ur nice for giving this stuff to everyone for free
Ok, I'll put you on the waiting list since KillerLDrago asked first.
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:59 PM)killerldrago Wrote: burn blader can you get a pictuar for my icon and can it be destroy ldrago please

Here you go.
[Image: KillerLdrago.jpg]

If you want anything changed please reply.
Here you go ConterBlader:
[Image: CounterBladerAv.jpg]
Here you go GrandCetus145:
[Image: GrandCetus145AV.jpg]

By the way, he pm'd me.
yes i do
im just still trying to make the signature pop up......
hmm just a second
yaaay i got it!!
what dah......... its not showing...
ughh brb i wanna see if this works..
This is spamming. You should only post if you have a request or you want to give your opinion of your avatar or signature. If you want to talk to me please do it in a PM.
Hope u doing well in your sigshop and please make me an avatar!
POSTPOSTPOSTRimshot:dumbshot:IceburnWords
I Would Like A Pic Of Twisted Tempo With The Word TwistedEman Next To it, Thanks In Advance(Ps:Twisted Tmpo is Basalt Horogeium EeeEee Good Luck
I Would Like A Pic Of Twisted Tempo With The Word TwistedEman Next To it, Thanks In Advance(Ps:Twisted Tmpo is Basalt Horogeium EeeEee Good Luck)
oh And Also A Avatar that has Basalt Horogeium with twisted above it,Thx
Ok I'll do it now. I might be tomorrow or this evening.
(Jul. 06, 2011  9:04 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:26 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Thank you. I hope I get a lot more because I really enjoy making them.
Ya, its pretty fun. More people should give it a try. Its just that people are afraid to because of the top sig shops out currently. But, I think having a small sig shop is ok, IMO.

I would, but I have a mac which, as far as I know, has no free 'sig making' programs.

Otherwise, I'd give it a shot.
Hello. I'd like an avatar with Fang Leone, and 'Kaioya' in the bottom right (withough the apostrophes, of course). Thanks in advance!
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:57 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2011  9:04 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:26 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Thank you. I hope I get a lot more because I really enjoy making them.
Ya, its pretty fun. More people should give it a try. Its just that people are afraid to because of the top sig shops out currently. But, I think having a small sig shop is ok, IMO.

I would, but I have a mac which, as far as I know, has no free 'sig making' programs.

Otherwise, I'd give it a shot.

I am using a mac and I use GIMP.
TwistedEman Ok. Your on the list.

@Kaioya You are also on the list.
Sig please?

Background Color: Black
Background Writing: Strata Dragoon
Background Writing Color: Blue
Picture: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708...guy16.jpg/
Picture 2: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200...anime.png/

Thanks!!
May I please have a sig? here is what I want:
Text: Optimus Prime
Picture: do what you can with this: http://film-book.com/wp-content/uploads/...header.jpg