[Closed]BurnBlader and DestructionDevi's Avatar and Signature Shop

Welcome to BurnBlader and DestructionDevi's Avatar and Signature Shop. I have nearly every Metal Fusion, Metal Masters and Metal Fight 4d Bey. If you would like one please ask like this:
Name: BurnBlader
Bey: Galaxy Pegasis
Creator: BurnBlader/DestructionDevi

And tell us if you want an avatar or signature or both.
Currently making
Nobodys
Waiting List
Nobody

BurnBlader:

DestructionDevi:

Can i have one !
DestructionDevil : Mercury Anubis Black Ver.

Just an Avatar Please
good luck dude so u opened ur own shop would u like me to cancel ur request at my shop
Yes, please. I'm very sorry. But if you have it done, I'll use it.
Do you want to give me specifications or will I just do it myself without the specifications.
I know I'm late, but, good luck getting your sig shop up and running. Since you seem to be getting requests, hope this keeps up!!
Thank you. I hope I get a lot more because I really enjoy making them.
heeeyyyy! i want a cool sig and avatar of Counter Leone! if u need more info about what i want... then please be spacific about what info u want please yayyyyy!!!!!XD
@CounterBlader: Making it right now.
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:13 PM)darkbullman98 Wrote: can I have a sig?

Here you go:
[Image: Bull%252520Boy.jpg]
lol so ill give u the info.... if its necesary so what i want is a picture of the blader of Counter Leone and him holding counterleone showing it off if possible u cant just surprize me
thanks
CounterBlader
There is no blader who has Counter Leone. I will have a picture of Kyoya beside Counter Leone.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU SOOOO F ING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (by the way i mean "f" for "freaking")
THANKU TANK U TANK U TANK U!!!
but that blader iz me in anime form on my avatar pic thats actually supposed to be me..... BUT ill be fine with kyoya tho he is pretty cool
im gonna change my pic in a sec....
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:26 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Thank you. I hope I get a lot more because I really enjoy making them.
Ya, its pretty fun. More people should give it a try. Its just that people are afraid to because of the top sig shops out currently. But, I think having a small sig shop is ok, IMO.
here is my new avatar.... its a temporary
here is my new avatar.... its a temporary
aww carp i posted it twice!
gooo beyblade go ggooooogooo GOOOOO beyblade metal masters ROCKSSS
Here is your Sig:
[Image: CounterBlader.jpg]
Do you want a matching Avatar?
Hope you like it.
oh and a quick question how long doesit normally take! and i wanna know how to......... make them to open MY OWN shop!!!!it sounds so cool and im SOO excited
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!!
It's finished!!??
(Jul. 06, 2011  9:22 PM)CounterBlader Wrote: OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!!

Do you want a matching Avatar?
burn blader can you get a pictuar for my icon and can it be destroy ldrago please