Yin is light and Yang is dark

Yin and Yang
Light And Dark

I like the idea!
(Aug. 07, 2021  6:47 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yin is light and Yang is dark

Yin and Yang
Light And Dark

I like the idea!
And it also makes sense because artemis is a hunter, has a darker color palette and it's owner is aggressive while Apollo is kinda pacifist, has a brighter colir palette and it's owner seems full really nice and calm (compared to the other guy).

Yin is creation, Yang is destruction. Apollo would be the Yon side while artemis would be the Yang side

Anyways, I'll try to guess it's name (Because it's very likely that it's artemis and apollo, both have "A"(and I'm bored))

Morning Apollo
Midnight Artemis
Lunar Eclipse (when spins right)
Solar Eclipse (when spins left)
There could be a third one too.

Beys Reveled! Twilight Asriel, Sol Anpao
(Aug. 07, 2021  7:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Beys Reveled! Twilight Asriel, Sol Anpao

Lol, It was perfect for artemis and apollo. I guess I'll just take the L
(Aug. 07, 2021  7:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  7:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Beys Reveled! Twilight Asriel, Sol Anpao

Lol, It was perfect for artemis and apollo. I guess I'll just take the L

I didn't do Artemis and Aether because it was already taken by Aether and Artemis in the anime
Chapter 12 is here after the 200th year.
(Aug. 08, 2021  5:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 12 is here after the 200th year.
this episode was trash nice episode!
Will my character appear or I only got the early epsiode
im not even gonna lie this fanfic is fire no cap
Name: Hugo drakonis ( unnamed Limit breaker bey)
Bey: inferno Hydrax 7 bump xtend+
Height: 5'8
Age 14
Nationality: Japan
Appearance: Hugo is a dark skinned boy with jet black hair that covers the right side of his face. He is a very passionate bladder who has a dark side and holds a grudge against Lui shirosagi who humiliated him when he was a rookie bladder. He has since climbed the rankings and ruthlessly beat his opponents since then which ultimately lead to the destruction of Longinus later in the season. He is ranked 21st in the world

Moves: inferno press, inferno crush, inferno flash, inferno wall, infernal impulse X
(Aug. 09, 2021  12:06 AM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Name: Hugo drakonis ( unnamed Limit breaker bey)
Bey: inferno Hydrax 7 bump xtend+
Height: 5'8
Age 14
Nationality: Japan
Appearance: Hugo is a dark skinned boy with jet black hair that covers the right side of his face. He is a very passionate bladder who has a dark side and holds a grudge against Lui shirosagi who humiliated him when he was a rookie bladder. He has since climbed the rankings and ruthlessly beat his opponents since then which ultimately lead to the destruction of Longinus later in the season. He is ranked 21st in the world

Moves: inferno press, inferno crush, inferno flash, inferno wall, infernal impulse X

I'm sorry, but, the character contest is over, you can add your character over to Beyblade Burst Yin Yang if you want.
OMG Does Anyone notice that Rowan is the professor from the Sinnoh Region And Litteraly the Unova region Ive been reading trough the first page and nobody noticed
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:31 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: OMG Does Anyone notice that Rowan is the professor from the Sinnoh Region And Litteraly the Unova region Ive been reading trough the first page and nobody noticed

I have finally been exposed, how do you like this fanfic?
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:31 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: OMG Does Anyone notice that Rowan is the professor from the Sinnoh Region And Litteraly the Unova region Ive been reading trough the first page and nobody noticed

I have finally been exposed, how do you like this fanfic?
Ill finnaly read at the weekend so i cant really tell yet since i haven't started yet just a little bit of first chapter. But Bionic Battle is good i all so started Yin Yang and a maybe beyjitzu after this fanfic.
~Deleted Post~
This is TehcnoX
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:29 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This is TehcnoX

I just realized that!
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:29 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This is TehcnoX

I just realized that!

Don’t worry we all get there at some point
What Unova looks like
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What Unova looks like
dang thats sick
Chapter 12 has been dug out from the ground!

Chapter 13 Preview

Me: Somone's trying to join BC Sol?

Oliver: Go, Valkyrie!

All: *Gasps*

Me: You wanna create a Techno Bey?

(Ultravor speeds up)

Me: Knock it out!

Me: Next time on Beyblade Burst TechnoX! Ultimate Guardian, Guard Heimdall!

3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!
Good chapter! OLIVER YOU RASHAD FAN BOY
nice episode dude!
Before Heimdall comes out can I upgrade it?