Close This Thread

(Aug. 15, 2021  11:41 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Before Heimdall comes out can I upgrade it?

Sure, you have till Wenseday
Name: Sentry Heimdall

Parts:

Ring - Sentry: A defense, right-spin Techno ring. Its shape is very circular, with four rubber contact points symmetrically positioned. 3 of the 4 rubber contact points are a bit deep and circular, to absorb impact, and the other one is sharper and sticking out of the ring, similar to Xcalibur's sword.

Chip - Heimdall: A warrior with a helmet on that has bull horns.

Disk - 10Proof: 10 with the Proof frame

Driver - Atomic': A dash version of Atomic.

Moves:

Guarding Stance - The bey leans on Atomic, goes around (like roller drift), and takes the center.

Defender Crash - Defending Stance but if there is a bey already in the center it slams into it and (maybe) knocks them out.

Sentry Blast - Like a slowed-down version of rush launch using its weight instead of speed.

Guardian Impact - It slices the opponent with the sharp rubber contact mentioned above.

Sentry Absorber - The opponent hits the flat rubber, allowing Heimdall to absorb the impact.

(You can add moves)
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:27 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Name: Hinote Mizuki

Personality: Hinote is pretty chill. Like switching from Free to Aiger in a snap.

Bey: Guard Heimdall 10 Atomic'

Guard - 4 Contact points that act as Shields (Like Artemis blades but thicker and wider)

Heimdall - A warrior with a helmet on that has bull horns.

10 - 10

Atomic' - A dash version of atomic

Bey Moves:

Defending Stance - The bey leans on Atomic, goes around (like roller drift), and takes the center.

Defender Crash - Defending Stance but if there is a bey already in the center it slams into it and (maybe) knocks them out.

Guard Blast - Like a slowed-down version of rush launch using its weight instead of speed.

(You can add details)

Is Hinote Male or Female? You never gave me a clear gender or any clues
(Aug. 18, 2021  4:34 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:27 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Name: Hinote Mizuki

Personality: Hinote is pretty chill. Like switching from Free to Aiger in a snap.

Bey: Guard Heimdall 10 Atomic'

Guard - 4 Contact points that act as Shields (Like Artemis blades but thicker and wider)

Heimdall - A warrior with a helmet on that has bull horns.

10 - 10

Atomic' - A dash version of atomic

Bey Moves:

Defending Stance - The bey leans on Atomic, goes around (like roller drift), and takes the center.

Guard Blast - Like a slowed-down version of rush launch using its weight instead of speed.

(You can add details)

Is Hinote Male or Female? You never gave me a clear gender or any clues

Male
Chapter 13 is out! ColdFlames13 Your character is here!
ok now beat him up
OLIVER YOU RASHAD FAN
(Aug. 18, 2021  9:38 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: OLIVER YOU RASHAD FAN

OLIVER YOU LOT GOING AROUND NOW UR COPYING VALT?! BRUH IS RASHAD YOUR TWIN OR BROTHER

BLIMEY, YE WHO HAVE COPYED THY VALT AOI SHALL BE CURSED TO ETERNAL SUFFERING

YOU LOT THINK YOU CAN WIN WITH VALKYRIE?! BRUH JUST MAKE YOUR OWN BEY

YOU RASHAD FAN!! GRRR STOP COPYING VALT, ALSO (READ THIS IF YoU WANT VaLt TO LIVE)

SO TO CONCLUDE, ORIBE YOU LOT GOING AROUND COPyING BREAKING BEYS IT NEEDS TO STOP!!
(Aug. 18, 2021  9:45 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  9:38 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: OLIVER YOU RASHAD FAN

OLIVER YOU LOT GOING AROUND NOW UR COPYING VALT?! BRUH IS RASHAD YOUR TWIN OR BROTHER

YOU RASHAD FAN!! GRRR STOP COPYING VALT, ALSO (READ THIS IF YoU WANT VaLt TO LIVE)

SO TO CONCLUDE, ORIBE YOU LOT GOING AROUND COPyING BREAKING BEYS IT NEEDS TO STOP!!
*with a documentary narrator voice* Right here you can see the rage of the internet, it is a phenomenon that happen to a lot of users. This makes them become angry and change their habits for a short period of time, when the users spend all of their rage, they become more tame and less aggressive.

Anyways, nice chapter. Also, why 2 of your antagonists have "O" names? Coincidence? I think not!
(Aug. 18, 2021  9:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  9:45 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: OLIVER YOU LOT GOING AROUND NOW UR COPYING VALT?! BRUH IS RASHAD YOUR TWIN OR BROTHER

*with a documentary narrator voice* Right here you can see the rage of the internet, it is a phenomenon that happen to a lot of users. This makes them become angry and change their habits for a short period of time, when the users spend all of their rage, they become more tame and less aggressive.

Anyways, nice chapter. Also, why 2 of your antagonists have "O" names? Coincidence? I think not!

It's actually truly a coincidence lol I just realized that now
Chapter 14 has fallen from Mars
ugh im so pumped for the next roundddd! aleph vs oliver and unova vs heimdall! pog nuggets! 😏👌
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:21 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: ugh im so pumped for the next roundddd! aleph vs oliver and unova vs heimdall! pog nuggets! 😏👌

I'll post another Yin Yang Chapter (Adrian and Austin Vs Free) then post the Semi-Finals which'll be Aleph Vs Oliver and Unova Vs Hinote, we'll get a look in Aleph's past in the next chapter Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:21 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: ugh im so pumped for the next roundddd! aleph vs oliver and unova vs heimdall! pog nuggets! 😏👌

I'll post another Yin Yang Chapter (Adrian and Austin Vs Free) then post the Semi-Finals which'll be Aleph Vs Oliver and Unova Vs Hinote, we'll get a look in Aleph's past in the next chapter Tongue_out

alright! ready for it!
Chapter 15 owes me money
Thoughts?
AWWWWWWWWWWWW ALEPH BRUH I FEEL SO BADDDDD 😭😭😭😭 OLIVER AND ALEPH WERE FRIENDS BEFORE UNOVA CAME AROUNDDDD 😭😭😭😭😭😭

oh until theodore glass

NICE CHAPTER
(Aug. 20, 2021  4:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 14 has fallen from Mars

Unseen: Tries making it bold,

Typos have entered the chat
Asher is confirmed to be coming back in TechnoX
Today I kinda just wanna focus on Yin Yang, I'll do TechnoX chapters on Thursday
Chapter 17 has a surprise for you. If this post gets 5 Likes I'll tell you what I had for lunch today
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:42 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: WHERES 15??

(Aug. 22, 2021  5:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 15 owes me money
Thoughts?

I just quoted it right now, here it is

GenesisBlader @"Hollowmind8" ColdFlames13 LJ-Blader Since you all liked the post yesterday I had Pizza for lunch, I hope you're happy
Raul: The matches will consist of Aleph Murphy Vs Oliver Agawa and Unova Bashida Vs Hinote Mizikuki! The matches will start tomorrow.

So Unova beat Hinote (Which, wasn't written for some reason) and Oliver beat Aleph
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:42 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: WHERES 15??

(Aug. 22, 2021  5:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 15 owes me money
Thoughts?

I just quoted it right now, here it is

GenesisBlader @"Hollowmind8" ColdFlames13 LJ-Blader Since you all liked the post yesterday I had Pizza for lunch, I hope you're happy

bruh lucky i had a sandwich for lunch it was poggers tho
For some reason I didn't release Chapter 16 I don't know how that happened but here it is.