Clash of Clans (WBO clan)

This is like CheetoBlader s thing for Star Wars commander.
I recently started playing this game again and I’ve decided to transform my old clan into a WBO clan.
The clan name is: Hawk Riders, it as a red and yellow. This was my old clan but we have no more active members.
I hope to see you there.
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is like CheetoBlader s thing for Star Wars commander.
I recently started playing this game again and I’ve decided to transform my old clan into a WBO clan.
The clan name is: Hawk Riders, it as a red and yellow. This was my old clan but we have no more active members.
I hope to see you there.

I would… but, I don’t have it.
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This is like CheetoBlader s thing for Star Wars commander.
I hope to see you there.

I would… but, I don’t have it.

Dang, could you download it?
I’ll download this and join!
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:54 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’ll download this and join!

Awesome! I’d recommend watching a YT tutorial on how to unlock the clan building very fast.
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:54 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’ll download this and join!

Awesome! I’d recommend watching a YT tutorial on how to unlock the clan building very fast.
Ok thanks! I’ll search that up.

Once I rebuild the clan castle I will let you know.
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I would… but, I don’t have it.

Dang, could you download it?

I’m not the one who can download things… my dad does it. I haven’t gotten my own app for a few years.
(Aug. 07, 2019  12:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Dang, could you download it?

I’m not the one who can download things… my dad does it. I haven’t gotten my own app for a few years.

I see.
(Aug. 07, 2019  12:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Dang, could you download it?

Oh.
Are you still open to new members? I'm not really amazing at the game but I can join.
I have left the game since I'm not a fan of the tedious farming process. Maybe, I can join the clan just for fun.
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Are you still open to new members? I'm not really amazing at the game but I can join.

Yeah!
(Aug. 07, 2019  5:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Are you still open to new members? I'm not really amazing at the game but I can join.

Yeah!

I couldn't find the clan that fit your description in the OP. See if my player tag works
(Aug. 07, 2019  10:21 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  5:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah!

I couldn't find the clan that fit your description in the OP. See if my player tag works

K, will do!

(Aug. 07, 2019  10:21 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  5:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah!

Invite sent!