[Clarksvill TN] Anyone up for a tournament?

are there any tournaments  in Tennessee I need one to get my ranking going
IKR i need ranking too
same here people
Maybe. I live in Memphis and tournaments are rare in Tennessee as it is. Someone has to be an organizer to even start a tournament.
i live in east nashville
that is one hour away from me
Anyone close to barttlet? There's a small park next to the library
(Jan. 21, 2010  10:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Be specific in your topic title: you have to use a prefix to identify exactly what area you want to get interest from. For example: "[Vancouver, Canada] Anyone up for a challenge?"

Also use the Search feature to make sure there is not already a topic for your region.
so who's up no one has posted in a long time
i am definetly up for it. i can become an organizer to create this tournament, but i need confirmed participants.
Hey I'm in Huntsville AL so maybe I could come
(Jul. 08, 2019  7:14 PM)William Cochran Wrote: i am definetly up for it. i can become an organizer to create this tournament, but i need confirmed participants.

I am in it will be a burst tournament
I live in memphis. Maybe I'll be able to come XD
I could attend a L.A tournament

Plz someone tell me
I live in TN maybe if we get enough people we can get a rank cause I don't have one to
cool I am in
i have a east nashville beyclub. Do any of you want to join? I won't force you to. If you do, make sure you state the bey you will use. You can bring as many as you want whiether it's gachi or turbo or evolution

here's the link: <https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-Nashville-TN-Team-Cho-z-TN-destroyers>
Highlight the link, right click it, and click "Open URL"