Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

I hope to get whats on my list and also gonna stay home with the family do what we do every year i got it memerized

1. wake up and wait for everyone else to get up
2. an hour later bug everyone to get up
3. get scolded and told to lay back down
4. go on youtube watch videos until bored
5. try number 2 again
6. see 3
7. everyone wakes up and we watch some TV
8. gather in the living room
9. divide the presents
10. one by one open them and in order too i remember it being Dad, mom, My sister then me since im the youngest
?????
PROFIT!
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  6:06 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Killer will get many things off this list, but NOT all. He's been having Beyblade Christmas for months now and I need a break!

Razor battery powered motorcycle
3DS with a few games
RBV8
RBV9
A few special beys (coro, dvd, etc..)
2 cheap gaming chairs from Walmart

My dad sucked, will you be my dad?

I would be okay with you being my dad.

Sure. Why not? Send me your list! LOL
For me, my Christmas Tradition is to participate in the live Nativity Scene, and then a little bit later, go to midnight mass, then open presents, and this time, I might stay up all night.
(Nov. 23, 2011  8:29 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Sure. Why not? Send me your list! LOL

lol. My list is pretty much taken care of anyway.

Still, Kspin's got to be the luckiest kid alive. You spend time with him, beyblade with him, etc. It's really nice to see such a strong father-son dynamic, especially within the WBO.

Not many fathers put forth that kind of effort anymore, especially not for children's toy hobbies. You've got nothing if not my respect.
My dad tried playing Beyblade with me...
At first he could beat me with Dark Wolf...
Damn muscles.

This year Christmas might be at my house.
I hope so. That means I don't have to worry about taking my presents home.
Plus, I have stuff to keep my busy with :p
(Nov. 23, 2011  8:05 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I forgot to say the songbirdocarinas.com OoT replica for Xmas
Last I checked, SongBird Ocarina's are trash. Get an STL, they're much better quality, and they have an OOT model too.

(Nov. 23, 2011  8:33 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  8:29 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Sure. Why not? Send me your list! LOL

lol. My list is pretty much taken care of anyway.

Still, Kspin's got to be the luckiest kid alive. You spend time with him, beyblade with him, etc. It's really nice to see such a strong father-son dynamic, especially within the WBO.

Not many fathers put forth that kind of effort anymore, especially not for children's toy hobbies. You've got nothing if not my respect.

thank you so much for the positive comments. Tongue_out
My Christmas list:
Skylanders
Money (Hopefully. If I do, hopefully buying Ultimate DX Set and Diablo Nemesis.)
MW3

I'll edit this when I think of more.
(Nov. 23, 2011  8:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: they have an OOT model too.

I believe it is called a potato ocarina?

Anyway, I believe that my family is hosting Christmas dinner this year. But, we might get ribs this year, not turkey. That would be pretty nice.

Besides that, my list this year is:
*Bach trumpet mouthpiece, preferably a 3F
*Book titled "Learning Python"
*Book titled "Learning PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript"
*Finale Notepad music software
it's called a sweet potato ocarina but he's most likely talking about the OoT replicas
.......and maybe an Ipad 2
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Merry-Christmas

There are already so many old Christmas threads. It's worthless to give it a title with a year and only use it for one year when you can just use it for every year to come, too.
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Merry-Christmas

There are already so many old Christmas threads. It's worthless to give it a title with a year and only use it for one year when you can just use it for every year to come, too.

What's Ironic is that both threads have a 2nd post regarding they were going to post the same thread XD

I agree, I mean, its like the GFX shops nowadays...

But, yeah:
1.Money
2.Some other boring stuff...

Sigh, I wish I get PS3 and Battlefield 3 instead Unhappy
Well, seeing as I already have a PS3 and MW3:

Skyrim
Skyward Sword
Battlefield 3
L-drago Reshuffle Set
Draciel G
Big Bang Pegasus
Phantom Orion
Hell Kerbecs
Fusion Hades

I especially want Skyward Sword and the Reshuffle set
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:06 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:32 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: My list..
Good will to men...
AND EVERY 4D BEY THERE IS!

I was expecting "Nano's blood" to be on the list Confused

I want the entire Nano collection(including your knowledge and awesomeness)
I think I'll spend Christmas at home on my com or something... Maybe I'll get something worth $10.. I regret spending money on other stuff throughout the year
Actually the only thing on my wishlist is to at least qualify and hopefully place in a WBBA tournament
(Nov. 23, 2011  8:19 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I can see my Chirstmas right now. I wake up 1-2am in morning like every other Chirstmas(my mum wakes up at the same time and she sometimes wakes me up) I go open only 2 present that all I really just wanted(A 3ds and a game that you should all know) play it till 7am and then open up my other junk presents(saw my present before hand and they were cheap spongebob stuff like cups, pencil case ect.) And just play my 3ds all day and night till 3/4am the next day. But I probaly have to be in lots of photos whitch I hate because no photo is perfect for my mum so yeah. This is pretty much the same routine I want to go though every chirstmas.
You gotta charge your 3DS first

(Nov. 27, 2011  7:08 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
Good will to men...

I want the entire Nano collection(including your knowledge and awesomeness)
The entire Nano collection? Uh, buddy, I'm kinda part of that considering the fact that I'm his twin! I don't wanna be stuffed inside a box with some styrofoam shavings dying of oxygen loss until Christmas morning when the box is opened and I'm forced to Beyblade with you... Actually... That sounds kinda fun if I get Oreo's in the box! XD

Lol. I have plenty of Oreos
I'm going to go over to my Dad's. I am the only family he has on this coast so I make it a point to visit him.

I want a few Xbox games, TT gravity Perseus and possibly a nerf gun. I won't complain if I don't get anything special Xmas isn't that big a deal to me.

Good will to men...

Lol. May I ask what you guys are beefing about?
We love Nano, and I mean it in the most creapiest way
Haha anyways these are the beyblade related products im getting
about 10 days before xmas because we are not christian but my mum is so yeah here is the list;
Strongest Blader set
Jade Jupiter
Scythe Kronos
And possibly another bey from TDGX (if he can find something that is in stock)
sleep sleep and more sleep thats all i ever want other than to have a beybattle or a yugioh battle im tierd going to sleep now
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:59 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So, talk about Christmas 2011 here. What are you guys doing to celebrate? What are you asking your parents for? Are you gonna buy any friends a gift? Gonna get your lover a gift? Etc. And after Christmas is over, come back here and tell everybody what you got.

I always spend Christmas Eve at my grandparents house (My dad's side of the family), but I'm not sure about this year. It might be different because my mommom is in the hospital right now, but I don't know yet.

Christmas day I spend at my other grandparents house (On my mom's side of the family) I usually have a great time. We always sit an talk for a little bit, then we'll open presents, eat some food, and then talk for a while longer. There's not much more to it than that.

So here's what I put on my Christmas lists this year.

My list for my grandparents (My mom's side of the family)
-STL Triple Chamber Ocarina. (Blue) and a few song books.

It's pretty expensive, so my grandparents might not get it for me, but it's worth a shot.

My list for my parents
-A music stand. (Yeah, I need something to put my sheet music on)
-The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1

-The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2

-The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya (Movie)

-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

-The Wavering of Haruhi Suzumiya (Book)

I made sure to ask for the hardcover copies of those books since they are much nicer. Tongue_out

And that's all I'm asking for. I'm extremely surprised that I didn't put a single video game on my list! XD

The Haruhi Suzumiya books are on my Christmas wish list, too!

http://www.mangauk.com/?p=the-reappearan...i-suzumiya
I simply asked for.....CASH....because i need to buy stuff....like

- An ocarina.....(yes i is Legend of Zelda fan)

- Skyrim

- Nano's blo...I mean Morrowing

- and a DreamCast

The Haruhi Suzumiya books are on my Christmas wish list, too!

[/quote]
Still haven't finished the Scheme of Haruhi Suzumiya.
I was going to get more Haruhi Suzumiya stuff but apparently I have ''a Budget" of 150$ which I went over with various excuses ^{}...^
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:17 PM)dlaczego Wrote: The Haruhi Suzumiya books are on my Christmas wish list, too!

Nice! XD It seems there's plenty of other Haruhi Suzumiya fans on here! Grin

(Nov. 29, 2011  10:48 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: We love Nano, and I mean it in the most creapiest way
Good, because I took it in a creepy way! XD

(Nov. 28, 2011  5:15 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Lol. I have plenty of Oreos
Coolness!! Now I don't have to worry about getting hungry! Smile