Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

there are a lot of things i want but the one bey i hope i got is hell kerbecs
i mean a scythe kronos but i can't find one
..........And the Ultimate DX set and maybe a Diablo Nemesis
Im getting a blue bb10 stadium, Ldrago Assualt, metal faces, Spiral Capricorn, and a Gan Gan galaxy ultimate gift set!
Well since Halloween was cancelled around where I live (PM me for details on how that happened) Christmas is the only thing I could look forward to...

My list is: (Click to View)
And I might be able to buy Diablo Nemesis XGrin+RBV9 when they come out
As for what I'm doing I think I'm going to some relative's house. I'll come back to this thread on the 25th or 26th to post what I got.

List just got better.

-Beats
-Hyperactive
-Silverlit 3D Twister
-Brand NEW Roketa 110CC ATV
-Brand NEW P Industries 110CC "Hawk" ATV
-SSR 125CC Dirt/Pit Bike

Those last three ones can total to:

$600 Roketa
$550 "Hawk"
$450 SSR

w/ total of $400 shipping
----------------
$2,400

It's going to be one expensive holiday!

Well supposedly, my mom's boyfriend said he's going to get mom and iPhone 4 as our birthday, christmas gifts. LOL I did want an iPhone 4 though. . . . it just got better yall!
I accidentally found out everything that my parents got me for Christmas. My mom pulled a stupid move and wrote down what she got me...

How do I feel? I'm excited, but hope I forget everything I read on that list before Christmas.

Also, there were some pretty cool things that were on my list. (Non Haruhi related because I rewrote my list a while back)
well this is my list:

proper camera, not going into detail about it as i'm not meant to talk about it. i know I've got it.

Spyro skylanders just because I love the spyro series and this looks interesting.

Cross fight B-daman Spin Leojya! definitely have this, and the thing I look forward to most.

Death Queatzlcoatl which I can get. this is best christmas ever.

if you need i'll post pics of the B-daman.

what am I doing? going to pretty much everyones houses familywise and just relaxing and practising with my B-daman.
On my list is: iPod touch, Grand Cetus,Hell kerbecs, vari ares and maybe some Ninjago stuff XD
I got the iPod I wanted for my birthday tonight :]
So I can mark that off the list!

Yay, early birthday present Joyful_2
I accidentally found out my mom got me a Counter Leone, so I'm not sure of what else to ask for except a proper stadium...
I wanna Big Bang pegasus dx set, blitz unicorno, beat lynx, the new vulcan horuseus bey w/ video game, Phantom orion, hell kerbecs, ray gil, screw fox, duo uranus, nemesis, screw lyra, forbidden ionis (both versions), jade jupiter, an ipod touch (finally! something NOT beyblade!), uhhhhhhhhhhhh............. oh yeah! Kreis cygnus, and mercury anubis! YOU HERE DAT SANTA!!!!
basically, everything released (or soon to be released) that i don't have! Oh! i forgot sol blaze! XD
Some of this i may have to buy with christmas money, wait until my birthday, buy it with birthday money or buy it with allowance money! XD
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:27 AM)J o n Wrote: Well supposedly, my mom's boyfriend said he's going to get mom and iPhone 4 as our birthday, christmas gifts. LOL I did want an iPhone 4 though. . . . it just got better yall!

So, I have been doing some inside research on the iPhones and now, it has a problem. Ever since Apple added the toolbar to the iPhone4/4s, it has been crashing lately and the batteri has problems. So now, I want the DROID Razr. Its the #1 Smartphone out right now. It has the "PC" computer ability, good battery savings and great camera quality. That way, I can probably redo my YT channel and do some beyblade matches. I also want the otterbox case for the DROID Razr. Click on the third image at the bottom and see the beautyness of the case ;]
Here's my new list:

What I want:
WBBA Champion Set G3 or 2 (You know, the one with 3 Galaxy Pegasis.. Thinking of getting one from Dimsum)
BEYBLADES
YUGIOH
Few stuff for pet rabbit?

What I already Have:
Yugioh legendary Collection 2
And alot of unopened presents(stuff from friends, and mum's workmates. Tons of chocolate.)

Stuff I'm getting for friends:

One of my best friends in blading and yugioh: A remote controled Helicopter
His sister (Very, very annoying person) A barbie doll (What else to get?)

One of my older Yugioh mate (He's 13, or 14): A few Yugioh boosters, and a Runescape mem card.
His brother, who is also one of my yugioh mate: A Nerf gun.

Yet ANOTHER of my older Yugioh mates( Hes 14, I belive): A T-Shirt

That's about it.

(Dec. 19, 2011  11:06 PM)Karl Wrote: I wanna Big Bang pegasus dx set, blitz unicorno, beat lynx, the new vulcan horuseus bey w/ video game, Phantom orion, hell kerbecs, ray gil, screw fox, duo uranus, nemesis, screw lyra, forbidden ionis (both versions), jade jupiter, an ipod touch (finally! something NOT beyblade!), uhhhhhhhhhhhh............. oh yeah! Kreis cygnus, and mercury anubis! YOU HERE DAT SANTA!!!!
basically, everything released (or soon to be released) that i don't have! Oh! i forgot sol blaze! XD
Some of this i may have to buy with christmas money, wait until my birthday, buy it with birthday money or buy it with allowance money! XD

Are you like a multi millionare or some thing? That's like over $600! Plus, there's not even a pre order of Kries Cygnes, yet.
He said what he wanted, not what he could actually get. My comment a few pages back would apply to this and quite a few other people in here otherwise.
Xbox 360

Well, actually there are some other things I want to own,
but I know a wish would likely to come ture than many wishes~
R4 3DS
R4R4iR4i
I wake my parents up TWICE. One to open presents (like the Christmas kitty I am), and (possibly) second mom wake-up.
My list:
Big Bang Pegasis F: D
Skateboard
Skater gear
Grand Cetus (idc which one)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Xbox 360 with Kinect
Horse riding helmet
Money

and that's it.
Why Big Bang Pegasis, why not Beat Lynx or something more useful?
I'll be getting MW3 and Batman: Arkham City, but I'll also be getting some money. There'll be other surprise stuff though! I'm going to spend the money (And probably some extra) on $250 Turtle Beaches on Boxing Day. You know you're cool when.
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:19 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: $250 Turtle Beaches
.-.
You gonna be yellin' at some peepz while playin' MW3 with some nice quality Turtle Beaches, eh?
liek a bawse Cool

(Dec. 20, 2011  12:47 AM)J o n Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:27 AM)J o n Wrote: Well supposedly, my mom's boyfriend said he's going to get mom and iPhone 4 as our birthday, christmas gifts. LOL I did want an iPhone 4 though. . . . it just got better yall!

So, I have been doing some inside research on the iPhones and now, it has a problem. Ever since Apple added the toolbar to the iPhone4/4s, it has been crashing lately and the batteri has problems. So now, I want the DROID Razr. Its the #1 Smartphone out right now. It has the "PC" computer ability, good battery savings and great camera quality. That way, I can probably redo my YT channel and do some beyblade matches. I also want the otterbox case for the DROID Razr. Click on the third image at the bottom and see the beautyness of the case ;]
Isnt that the case if you drop your phone on the street it bumps on the rubber does it get protected? Like mines

going to my sister house in Dallas texas having a big Christmas dinner.
my list:
ps3
mw3
bf3
saints row the third
madden 12
Beys:
ray gil
l drago battle set
hades kerbecs
evil befall

(Dec. 20, 2011  4:24 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  12:47 AM)J o n Wrote:

Isnt that the case if you drop your phone on the street it bumps on the rubber does it get protected? Like mines

Yah, the edges are rubber, but I'm not sure about the back. It looks like a hard protection area. But for sure, the edges are rubber.
As it turns out my brother got me Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas(Is a massive Fallout fan) .Sadly I'm spending Christmas in England, so I wont be able to play them until I get back on January 5th, I enjoy waiting for stuff though,especially when they're worth the wait!

I'll just ask the rest of my family for like 20 dollar playstation network cards so I can buy the downloadable content