Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

have you ever played bingo 2 times in a whole week?

its ok going there but i like just spending time with my family

yes some times 3 days a week when i didnt do sports
Guess Neo should share that cup of bleech for Christmas.....Heard he'll hog it all

Something tells me you dislike bingo
no im fine with bingo i just want to stay home with my family on Christmas is that to much to ask

there good people at the nursing home
i go there 2\3 times a week
nah, it's perfectly fine.

exposition:
Bingo is fun.

Most of them are on the edge of death, sorry they can't remember your name? That and alzheimers and such. I agree your parents shouldn't make you, but still remember what this holiday is about, if your spiritual.
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:31 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Bingo is fun.

Most of them are on the edge of death, sorry they can't remember your name? That and alzheimers and such. I agree your parents shouldn't make you, but still remember what this holiday is about, if your spiritual.

Carp, even if you aren't spiritual this holiday is about goodwill to man.
the TV taught me this:

Christmas = Being flat out broke, spend cash, and mass commercialization of things I don't care about.

Twas the season to go broke, falalalalalalalalala!

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:35 PM)Meta madness Wrote: the TV taught me this:

Christmas = Being flat out broke, spend cash, and mass commercialization of things I don't care about.

'oh well m8'
I know its jesus' birthday i like them i see them every other holiday as well i think
but i like spending Christmas with my family
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:35 PM)Carpet Carp Wrote:

'oh well m8'

indeed m8, double post m8
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:31 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Bingo is fun.

Yeah Bingo is fun in the way of the patterns and suspense and stuff , But the best part is if you actually win and then LIKE A BAWS.
ow and i cant play bingo i have to help them play bingo
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:37 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:35 PM)Carpet Carp Wrote:

'oh well m8'

Dat video tho, reminds me that i shouldn't use the lord's name in vain :v
(Dec. 24, 2015  5:02 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:37 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:35 PM)Carpet Carp Wrote: 'oh well m8'

Dat video tho, reminds me that i shouldn't use the lord's name in vain :v

never us his name in vain.

(Dec. 24, 2015  5:02 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: ow and i cant play bingo i have to help them play bingo

guess you're only an assistant player then.
I want Xcalibur Force Xtreme, 10 RBV2, Support Rubber, Aim Assist, and a Blader's Box. And I'm getting it tomorrow. Stay tuned cause they're gonna be on YouTube in about 18 hours.
(Dec. 24, 2015  5:16 PM)gankoba Wrote: I want Xcalibur Force Xtreme, 10 RBV2, Support Rubber, Aim Assist, and a Blader's Box. And I'm getting it tomorrow. Stay tuned cause they're gonna be on YouTube in about 18 hours.

[Image: 55696252.jpg]
We usually open them at midnight christmas eve night, but apparently were waiting for the next morning this year D:

Tbh I don't really want anything urgently but I saw someone got me fireworks, so i'm gonna be blowing stuff up once again this year Grin
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:45 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: im asking for a xbox one and on Christmas. Smile but i have to pass out gifts to a nursing home early in the morning. Unhappy
PS4>Xbox One
(Dec. 24, 2015  5:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  3:45 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: im asking for a xbox one and on Christmas. Smile but i have to pass out gifts to a nursing home early in the morning. Unhappy
PS4>Xbox One
Senior Executive bingo assistant and gift distributer/Xbox 1
Merry Christmas guys!

PSP>All game consoles
Wool woop tonight was awesome

I got candy and a Wal-Mart gift card in my stocking, Master Dragoon, clothes, like 3 presents that were just fireworks Grin, and an Android Risio :0 with gear
i got nothing, which is the greatest gift of them all