Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get?

I'm hoping for a galaxy pegasis,sonic colors, and the beyblade game that comes with cyber pegasis.
Must. Have. Super Deck Set! I'm making my parents buy it even if it costs me any other presents. The, Im gonna use my 80$ (Thank you, Dec. 4th) to buy a paypal card with enough money to buy BB-10, use the money on that for BB-10 and use the rest for other beys (I have a raincheck for 5 25% off beys at Zellers). Maybe another PS2 controller as well (Don't have XBOX 360 :-( )
Hm, I think I'm going to splurge on YGO cards this Christmas. Looking to buy a tournie-legal Obelisk the Tormentor. Guh, I want that so badly. And some Booster Packs here and there wouldn't hurt either.
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:49 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hm, I think I'm going to splurge on YGO cards this Christmas. Looking to buy a tournie-legal Obelisk the Tormentor. Guh, I want that so badly. And some Booster Packs here and there wouldn't hurt either.

dude you can get tat on toywhiz for like $10 w/o shipping of course Tongue_out, I never understood having a ton of useless yugioh cards sitting around and only having 40 you actually use but them again i have a giant sack of bakugan I'm trying to sell so who am I to say XD
For me probably some Mg kits, a few games, and some cash.
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:49 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hm, I think I'm going to splurge on YGO cards this Christmas. Looking to buy a tournie-legal Obelisk the Tormentor. Guh, I want that so badly. And some Booster Packs here and there wouldn't hurt either.

Haha, I'm getting a Box of Booster packs from my dad, so I can open them, take the ones I want, and sell the rest on E-Bay for more than I got them for. Grin
I got most of my christmas already Red Mario Wii bunch of Wii games Walmart Special Edition Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game bunch of blades And tomorrow im getting A super Vortex Battle Stadium Pack and i dont know what im getting from my other relatives.
I Plan to get a random booster Killer Peafowl edition... But I cant because it will not be out until 27th!
So I am planning to get a Random booster stardust or virgo, a attack and balence/ defense, a deck of pokemon cards and a DS!
for christmas i am getting money so i can buy the bey i want, hell kerbecs. im also getting a wii. if u wanna see hell kerbecs go on ebay type in bb-99 hell
(Dec. 23, 2010  7:18 AM)scorpiopei Wrote: I Plan to get a random booster Killer Peafowl edition... But I cant because it will not be out until 27th!
So I am planning to get a Random booster stardust or virgo, a attack and balence/ defense, a deck of pokemon cards and a DS!
im almost certain its killer beafowl, and i cant belive a bey like that will be bb-100 instead of kerbecs,kerbecs and beafowl should have been swithced cuz beafowl battles before kerbecs,although,kerbecs dose defeat tsubasa and yu even though damian dosent even launch it(maybe,it just seems that way because ryuga dose that in 88,kerbecs's debut)
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:08 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Haha, I'm getting a Box of Booster packs from my dad, so I can open them, take the ones I want, and sell the rest on E-Bay for more than I got them for. Grin

Lucky~! I wonder how much a box of Boosters go for. My seller that sells Beys also has tons of YGO Starter and Structure Decks, Boosters, Tins, and boxes of Boosters. I should ask next time...
I don't really want YGO cards for Christmas, except GLD2, because all the new releases (besides stuff like sleeves) get released at my local Target, TRU, and card shop usually the day after they are released. Single packs are usually $4, SP Edition and Decks are about $15, Tins are $20, and boxes are usually about $70-$90 (all USD). I do plan to get the Marik deck and Tag Force 5 though, I could use a new Synchro and another Mirror Force.
Vulcan Horuseus, Earth Aquila, Launcher Grip and Burn Phoenix.
Yesterday my mom told me about a gift she ordered for me online, but it hasn't arrived yet. She ordered an HD Camcorder from Kmart.com, and got "3 Day Shipping", and it's been a week, and it hasn't arrived.

Today she called Kmart, and they said they just got it in stock today, and was going to rush deliver it to us.

I don't really believe them, as there are MANY bad reviews online about Kmart.com.

Warn your Parents, and never shop there.

Kmart.com is terrible.
When'd she order it? You know "3 days" is 3 business days?
I hope i get some Beyblades Joyful_3 and some Asian dvd's i love ASIA lol Joyful_3
I plan to get a PS3, the ds game, (MF here I come!) AC Brotherhood, Gravity Perseus, (Thank The Lord!) and a ton of other beyblades and games! I get 4 Christmases around NC! Oh, and maybe TT Attack Stadium!!
I plan to get Assassin Creed Brotherhood, Dragobball raging blast 2. (> ^^)>
Same thing that i do everyday...

do my assignments, play audiosurf and watch animu. the only thing different today is the food. Smile
LOL Jaems!!! Straight down classic man.
so i got a MFB Flame sagittario with a launcher grip its so awesome also a Sega
mega drive console ATGAMES version a SUSHI making kit a Halo Mega Blocks set also a bubble thing to make bubbles Joyful_3
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Gravity perseus

Rock Aries

Flame Libra

thermal pisces

poison serpent
I actually haven't the faintest idea what I'll be getting for Christmas this year...

No one asked me what I wanted, but I've been told that gifts were bought for me, so I'm actually pretty excited to be surprised tomorrow morning.

Not knowing what you're getting is a lot more fun, honestly.
Just hoping to get a tone of blades, black ops and assassins creed: brotherhood.
I got Storm Capricorne M145Q

I'll get a Gold Sol Blaze, Vulcan Horuseus and BB-96/98.

EDIT: 200th Post!
i did :- nothing
i want :- earth eagle
i got :- nothing

^ the ideal Christmas everyone wants to have!

just joking, the last 2 statements are correct but im having loads of fun with my cousins