Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get?

An Insignia 720p camcorder, $50 Bucks, Clothes, Mobile beystadium,Storm pegasus 105 RF and Rock Aquario125SF, BB-32, Galaxy pegasis, random Bosster Vol.5, Guiness World Records 2011, Spongebob ds game,Turles (chocolates).
What'd you get in your random booster?
I got a Burn Unicorno SW145JB
Not bad, you got burn at least Tongue_out
PS3, Rock Leone, (Can't get enough WBs) Flame Bull, Flame Aries, Lightning Ldrago, Earth Wolf, Earth Eagle, Rock Orso, Infamous, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Tron Legacy, Apache something, Mecanaries 2, and a racing game. Good income this year. Wait til next week, I'll get enough cash to get Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.

EDIT: I also got Madden 11, a wind and shoot, and a beylauncher (kind of disappointed by it)
Hi,Merry christmas,friend.I saw your post it was good.
Hey buddy I just got My storm Aquario.My mother had kept a surprise for me. Stupid
L L Drago toysrus beyblade game with cyber and ray unicorno
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:27 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: PS3, Rock Leone, (Can't get enough WBs) Flame Bull, Flame Aries, Lightning Ldrago, Earth Wolf, Earth Eagle, Rock Orso, Infamous, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Tron Legacy, Apache something, Mecanaries 2, and a racing game. Good income this year. Wait til next week, I'll get enough cash to get Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.
danggg that's alot.. but anyway i got a Aries 145D Premium Return Set( I was in it for the Light Launcher 2) and i also got metal faces
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:45 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:27 AM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: PS3, Rock Leone, (Can't get enough WBs) Flame Bull, Flame Aries, Lightning Ldrago, Earth Wolf, Earth Eagle, Rock Orso, Infamous, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Tron Legacy, Apache something, Mecanaries 2, and a racing game. Good income this year. Wait til next week, I'll get enough cash to get Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.
danggg that's alot.. but anyway i got a Aries 145D Premium Return Set( I was in it for the Light Launcher 2) and i also got metal faces

And I quote "danggg". Gravity Perseus will be mine!
for christmas i got:

a carpload of clothes
Dark Bull
Storm Aquario
a yu-gi-oh structure deck and some boosters

all in all pretty good Speechless
Oooh, which Structure Deck and Boosters, if I may ask?
I think we ALL want to know Cute
I got evil gemios from my mom...(...greeeat...). But never fear, I got lotsa money for Christmas, so tomorrow, HERE I COME GUNNA BUY SOME BEYBLADES. ...okay... Maybe lots of beyblades... Grin
I got a Kindle!!! (and I'm on it now). Clothes, $60, $25 visa card, Super Vortex set thingy, Airsoft gunJoyful_2, launcher grip with Flame Sagittario,duct tape(I ain't lieing), mini screw driver set, wind and shoot launcher, Frag and Munchkin from my BBG secret santa, and thats it. BTW... I LOVE MY KINDLE!!
On Friday afternoon, me and my uncle went and picked up my cousin from his work, He brought along some games so we pretty much played Zelda: Ocarina of Time for several hours, finishing a couple dungeons and collecting the stuff around Hyrule. It was pretty great.

Saturday morning, we opened gifts. I got a red iPod Touch Nano (the newest model, with the touch screen), along with the regular assortment of chocolates, bath products and miscellaneous items.
But my younger cousin got Mario Kart Wii, so me and 3 of my cousins ended up spending nearly the whole day doing 4-player racing. It's 2:30AM over here and we just turned the Wii off to head to bed. An absolute blast.

Tomorrow (I guess today) is our real Christmas dinner, but only because some of the family couldn't make it for the 25th, so we decided to delay the dinner for a day.
In terms of Beys, I got:
Hasbro:
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Orso D125B
Takara-Tomy:
HWS Stamina and Defense set
Another Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora ver.
Counter Leone D125B
Sol Blaze V145AS GOLD VERSION woohoo!
Other stuff:
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Emerald Casket
Star Wars: TFU II
The Beatles: Rock Band
NERF Recon, Vulcan and Nite Finder.
That's all from the top of my head.
Oh yeah, and a ginormous tramampoline! Grin
So hanging out at my friend's house was awesome, we played Dance Central. At the end of the day I didn't get much, but atleast I still got something.
•Authentic Japanese Nunchuks
•Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare
•The Ependables on DVD
•$100 USD

It was a different Christmas, but it was still awesome.
All I got was 10,000 Yen, which is about 125 USD. It might not seem like a lot, but when we first got here for vacation they gave me 5,000 Yen, which is about 63 USD. I'm VERY thankful.
I got Polo boots Toy helicopter clothes money and a g shock
Money
BlackBerry 9780
Beyblades
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:48 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: I got a Burn Unicorno SW145JB

OMG ive been looking for that i need the JB Chocked

im soo jealous. I WANT IT. you selling?
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:54 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Money
BlackBerry 9780
Beyblades
Which ones?