Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get?

(Jan. 03, 2011  5:03 AM)Wraith Wrote: Then why did you do it?

i forgot!!!!!Angry
I got 3 beyblades( one is for my brother) A lego set and $260 in total from my relatives. I'm planning to buy a ray unicorno and a digital power launcher.
I got a few DS games. DS is the only system I can play since my accident. I also got NHL 2011 for the 360.
I got 40 bucks, Flame Sagittario, Rock Leone and L-Drago Stadium.
i also got 357 bucks too!!!!
Looks like my Tim Galyean Pro Series Turbulence finally arrived. The last Christmas gift finally arrived.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:54 AM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: I don't celebrate but................
1.Rock Giraffe
2. Grand Ketos Blue
3. Meteo L-drago
4. Extreme stadium
5. Mercury Anubis
6. L-drago digital power launcher
And that about it.
obliviously its beyblade
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:05 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I got
Flame Byxis
Thermal Pisces
Earth Virgo
and 2 Random booster vol.6
obliviously its beyblades-__-
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:58 AM)REIDRIGER105 Wrote: i gotz meteo l drago!!! and 100 bucks 2 spend on beyblade
same for you
why not say something good and not just do what i did.
i got beyblade game for DS
a pyjama
a manga creation software
50 bucks
a shirt and a jacket
(Jan. 04, 2011  8:19 PM)Khel Wrote: Looks like my Tim Galyean Pro Series Turbulence finally arrived. The last Christmas gift finally arrived.

Wow it looks nice but it's amazing how you are so much interested in collecting knives
I got a $25 visa for christmas and bought a gravity perseus the other day Grin I wanted a Takara Tomy one, but all I could find with $25 on Ebay was Sono Kong >.>
LOL i got My Flame Sagittario, Electric Guitar, couple of shirts and AUD$190
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:18 PM)BurnBull7597 Wrote: LOL i got My Flame Sagittario, Electric Guitar, couple of shirts and AUD$190

What kind of guitar Grin

I got a Washburn B-11 banjo with a hardcase, Dragon Bite Strike 2 Pack, String Shooter, Galaxy DX Set, Ray Gil 100RSF, Metal Face Black, a new jacket, a new hat, and a Bob Marley painting Smile
I just got me's a Troy Polamalu figure. As you could probably guess. I am the ultimate Steelers fan.
i got:
L-Drago
Earth Virgo
I got a pair of lamb leather Givenchy shoes from my brother (they are now my favourite pair), and Altair action figure from Shaun, and a card from my father. I told my father that I didn't want money or anything tangible because I know times are hard so I asked him to get me a card and write me something sweet in it. Smile
5 boxes of chocolates...it's not Valentine's day yet -.-"
Well, Christmas is over for the year. Could this please be closed now?