Christmas!

We don't really get snow in this part of England and when we do, it's never a lot. I'm not complaining though, the weather is cold enough as it is without it shitting snow all the time.

Bring summer back plz
I had to play football at school today. I hate that. It was freeeezzzing! Oh well, better than summer I guess, I don't like summer much.

And alice, I like it when it snows. What's the point of being cold if it never snows? =S
ok my dad said he's just transfer money to my account so I can get the 360, since he's going on a vacation today and don't have time to buy it

coooool Grin gonna get COD4 along with it, unless someone else can recomend a better FPS (multiplayer) on 360? Also might get Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
Good luck, have fun with your console! =3
I swear I hate the rain during this season. It gets in the way of my daily activities.
I love Christmas... not so much for the gifts, but for all the other randomass carp...

Me and my g/f drew a picture of a penis on my parents roof with Christmas lights, and dad actually thought it was kinda funny... no other time could I ever get away with something like that...
Beowulf Wrote:I love Christmas... not so much for the gifts, but for all the other randomass carp...

Me and my g/f drew a picture of a penis on my parents roof with Christmas lights, and dad actually thought it was kinda funny... no other time could I ever get away with something like that...

I was about to call you immature, and remembered all the times I drew penises on the DS's at EB. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Beowulf Wrote:I love Christmas... not so much for the gifts, but for all the other randomass carp...

I was about to call you immature, and remembered all the times I drew penises on the DS's at EB. Unhappy

lol, my immaturity's not really a heavily guarded secret anyways. XD
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Good times
Silver Kane Wrote:ok my dad said he's just transfer money to my account so I can get the 360, since he's going on a vacation today and don't have time to buy it

coooool Grin gonna get COD4 along with it, unless someone else can recomend a better FPS (multiplayer) on 360? Also might get Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

I dunno if I'd call it better, but if you have the cash to get both, definitely pick up Halo 3 along with COD4. They're both really awesome.

Or Orange Box if you want. It's pretty good too.
i just got sai from grand parrents
Co-incidentally "sai" in fujian dialect means carp. That has always amused me.

Edit: Btw, this webpage is a rip-off.
fsdklhgsdklgflg

I just got done wrapping presents.

I HATE IT SO MUCH
rooneyt Wrote:i just got sai from grand parrents

Nice. I myself will save up for a shirasaya with the money I'll possibly get. Smile

Roan Wrote:fsdklhgsdklgflg

I just got done wrapping presents.

I HATE IT SO MUCH

I wrap my presents very sloppily with little efficiency or regard for wasting wrapping paper.

My excuse for wrapping it this way is "more fun and my own style".
I did an absolutely awful job wrapping Annie's presents, but the paper is nice and there's lots of embellishment and it's in a pretty bag, so maybe that helps.
LOL
funny thing is my mom said I should go NOW to wrap mine
Merry Christmas Bodmans And Bodgurls aiii

HO carp [Image: 12771-LG.JPG] carp siiiiiiiick
Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!
merry christmas everyone, and happy boxing day brad
Wrapping was fine since I only had one present to wrap. Made a box for it.

[Image: PC200517.jpg]
[Image: PC210519.jpg]

Got this pendant in return,

[Image: PC_250534.jpg]

Damn tired now, just got back from going out. First time I actually bothered to celebrate this thing in years. It's such a hassle >.> but fun too.
Nic, nice pendant. That shirt is pretty classy. What brands do you have over there? The clothes you've been getting are great looking and don't make you look like an advertising billboard for the clothing's company. carp America's mall brands. :(

I received:

Ibanez JX40 Guitar Starter (black)
A pretty classy wallet
Totaling around $70 in cash

Gonna buy Halo 3 tomorrow when the stores open here. :)
Well, I didn't get much but I'm more than happy with what I did get.

- "Kill the House Lights" CD with DVD Documentary by Thursday

- "Young Machetes" by The Blood Brothers

- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix DVD

- Brothers and Sisters: The Complete First Season on DVD

- A ballin' new office chair.

- And of course, my present to myself, my Zune 80. :-3

Of course, that was just from my parents. I'm sure I'll collect a bit more when the rest of the family comes over later today for dinner and gift exchange.
Heatseeker on Wii (told her to pick any game she wanted, since I'm getting a 360 lol, but it's actually pretty cool)
Gant V Neck sweater (black) Grin Grin Grin
Puma Create perfume
2 body wash things lol
Zip Hoodie

that's from my mom. I'll get my prestents from my dad the next time I see him (on friday), it's probably a 360 or money to buy a 360
bugturtles Wrote:Nic, nice pendant. That shirt is pretty classy. What brands do you have over there? The clothes you've been getting are great looking and don't make you look like an advertising billboard for the clothing's company. carp America's mall brands. Unhappy

Honestly, most brands here are pretty crappy.

This shirt is from a brand called "Instant Karma". She's been eyeing it for over a month so I thought I would surprise her with it xD

Most of the few decent major brands here are actually American, I believe. Brands like Esprit, River Island, etc. etc.

Trust me, it's not that the brands here are good, it's more that I don't buy most of their carp.

Edit: http://www.instantkarmaclothing.com/news.html here, it appears to be a local brand. The material of their clothes are quite good. However, most of them are not stuff I would wear. They're shirts geared towards messages rather than design itself. I usually wear simple stuff.
brandon Wrote:merry christmas everyone, and happy boxing day brad

why was I wished boxing day?

anyway, didn't open stuff yet, will update later with sexy results