Cho-X | Taking Custom 3D Bey Commissions.

(Jan. 30, 2019  6:42 PM)MYcraft Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  6:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Xabdork isn't doing 3D Printing commissions anymore.

why?  and how do u know?

Because he can't work for dozens of hours on each Bey for just $50 and because he needs a break from the countless commissions. I know because Xandork said it himself on a previous page of this thread.
@Xandor the link for the discord is invalid, I wanna try again with my commision
Guys please stop posting here, xandork has clearly stated he isn’t taking commissions anymore. Could someone please close this thread already?
(Feb. 01, 2019  11:41 PM)omega263 Wrote: can i get one?

No, he stopped taking requests as clearly stated several times in this thread, which is why this thread should really have been closed already and this is why.
(Feb. 01, 2019  11:43 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  11:41 PM)omega263 Wrote: can i get one?

No, he stopped taking requests as clearly stated several times in this thread, which is why this thread should really have been closed already and this is why.

oh ok i thought this was a new one
SuperBeyClub
I'm looking for people in San Diego to join my club My Spryzen Requiem says otherwise
(Jul. 06, 2018  4:31 AM)XanderM Wrote: MOVED TO NEW THREAD ON NEW ACCOUNT

Hello. I'm Xander and I would like to announce that I am accepting commissions for custom 3D printable bey designs. I have been designing beys in 3D modeling software for over a month now, and I have received two of the four parts of my own custom bey, Mega Xyres. The other two parts are being shipped. I am currently working on a design for Kevo, a few designs for k1mboslice1305, and have just finished a bey design for Jojo. I plan on making more beys and I would like to offer my services to others.

I have been doing free designs for the few beytubers I have been working for, but this is because I am big fans of theirs and know seeing their custom beys in action is payment itself. I have decided to open up my design skills to the public to help people get their own custom beys. I know a lot of people want them, and the few beytrainers out there are likely swamped with requests.

I'm charging for my services because I feel that I put a lot of time and effort into my designs and others have told me I should charge for them. In addition, the design will ONLY be available to the one requester, so your bey will be unique and one of a kind.

The starting price for a layer is $25, and an additional $5 is added for each gimmick (I hope you don't see this as greedy. It takes days for each bey to be designed). Gimmicks include moving parts, dual spin capabilities, mode changes, etc. I reserve the right to negotiate prices if a request is very complex or has a large number of gimmicks. I can also design frames for $5 each.

When requesting a bey, here is necessary information:
- Bey type: Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance
- Bey Avatar / Bit Beast
- Shape
- Spin rotation
- Color scheme (More colors may cost more as it requires separate parts to be designed)
- Name
- Gimmicks
- Metal parts

Thank you for reading this. I hope to make a bunch of you happy by giving you the bey of your dreams. If you wish to get a commission, message me on WBO or make a request on #commission-requests on my Discord server.

Edit:

Here are some pics of some beys I have designed. The first is my own custom bey, Xyres Megalados. The second one is Jynx Ouroboros, a bey and frame I designed for Jojo. The last thing is a frame designed for a special project for Kevo.

CURRENT PROJECT LIST:

1. Exodus Hydra
  2. Knuckle Seraph
  3. Strike Ragnarok
QUEUE:

1. Dread Dullahan
  2. Bone Kulshedra
  3. Spriggan X
  4. Sovereign Leonidas
FINISHED PROJECTS:
  • Xyres Megalados
  • Jynx Ouroboros
  • Geno Crusher
  • Void Mafdet

Do you know how to make GT beys
(Mar. 30, 2019  10:46 PM)Yahoo2020 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2018  4:31 AM)XanderM Wrote: MOVED TO NEW THREAD ON NEW ACCOUNT

Hello. I'm Xander and I would like to announce that I am accepting commissions for custom 3D printable bey designs. I have been designing beys in 3D modeling software for over a month now, and I have received two of the four parts of my own custom bey, Mega Xyres. The other two parts are being shipped. I am currently working on a design for Kevo, a few designs for k1mboslice1305, and have just finished a bey design for Jojo. I plan on making more beys and I would like to offer my services to others.

I have been doing free designs for the few beytubers I have been working for, but this is because I am big fans of theirs and know seeing their custom beys in action is payment itself. I have decided to open up my design skills to the public to help people get their own custom beys. I know a lot of people want them, and the few beytrainers out there are likely swamped with requests.

I'm charging for my services because I feel that I put a lot of time and effort into my designs and others have told me I should charge for them. In addition, the design will ONLY be available to the one requester, so your bey will be unique and one of a kind.

The starting price for a layer is $25, and an additional $5 is added for each gimmick (I hope you don't see this as greedy. It takes days for each bey to be designed). Gimmicks include moving parts, dual spin capabilities, mode changes, etc. I reserve the right to negotiate prices if a request is very complex or has a large number of gimmicks. I can also design frames for $5 each.

When requesting a bey, here is necessary information:
- Bey type: Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance
- Bey Avatar / Bit Beast
- Shape
- Spin rotation
- Color scheme (More colors may cost more as it requires separate parts to be designed)
- Name
- Gimmicks
- Metal parts

Thank you for reading this. I hope to make a bunch of you happy by giving you the bey of your dreams. If you wish to get a commission, message me on WBO or make a request on #commission-requests on my Discord server.

Edit:

Here are some pics of some beys I have designed. The first is my own custom bey, Xyres Megalados. The second one is Jynx Ouroboros, a bey and frame I designed for Jojo. The last thing is a frame designed for a special project for Kevo.

CURRENT PROJECT LIST:

1. Exodus Hydra
  2. Knuckle Seraph
  3. Strike Ragnarok
QUEUE:

1. Dread Dullahan
  2. Bone Kulshedra
  3. Spriggan X
  4. Sovereign Leonidas
FINISHED PROJECTS:
  • Xyres Megalados
  • Jynx Ouroboros
  • Geno Crusher
  • Void Mafdet

Do you know how to make GT beys

Xandork is not currently accepting commissions.
(Feb. 02, 2019  5:01 AM)SpryDaw Wrote: SuperBeyClub
I'm looking for people in San Diego to join my club My Spryzen Requiem says otherwise

Completely the wrong thread for this, buddy.
I have a question, I have a 3d printer at home, but I am not good designer, do your designs cost money???
(May. 07, 2019  12:44 AM)N12N12 Wrote: I have a question, I have a 3d printer at home, but I am not good designer, do your designs cost money???

I don't think Xander designs beys anymore. But he did have a contest not too long ago for the best bey design. Who ever won the contest would get to have their bey printed. But that was a month or two ago.
(May. 07, 2019  1:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  12:44 AM)N12N12 Wrote: I have a question, I have a 3d printer at home, but I am not good designer, do your designs cost money???

I don't think Xander designs beys anymore. But he did have a contest not too long ago for the best bey design. Who ever won the contest would get to have their bey printed. But that was a month or two ago.

Yes he does he have his own page but he stopped recently  because he got too much suggestions
(May. 07, 2019  2:23 AM)omega263 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  1:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I don't think Xander designs beys anymore. But he did have a contest not too long ago for the best bey design. Who ever won the contest would get to have their bey printed. But that was a month or two ago.

Yes he does he have his own page but he stopped recently  because he got too much suggestions
Oh OK. Two questions.

1. Is this his page?

2. How recent?
(May. 07, 2019  2:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  2:23 AM)omega263 Wrote: Yes he does he have his own page but he stopped recently  because he got too much suggestions
Oh OK. Two questions.

1. Is this his page?

2. How recent?

The page is named  www.xandorkengineering.com

I think  about a week it stopped

You can order frames, layers and his driver "alloy"
(May. 07, 2019  2:56 AM)omega263 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  2:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Oh OK. Two questions.

1. Is this his page?

2. How recent?

The page is named  www.xandorkengineering.com

I think  about a week it stopped

You can order frames, layers and his driver "alloy"
Cool! Thanks
hey mind if u try and make a custom beyblade

btw i have a drawing i would like it to look like
(Jul. 04, 2019  10:27 PM)Yahoo2020 Wrote: Can you make a GT beys

He doesn't make beys on this thread anymore. He does have a website where you can oder and contact him there
www.xandorkengineering.com
HEY XANDORK CAN U DELIVER ME SPRIGGAN X IF AVALIBALE