Children's shows today suck.

I know people are gonna say like Uncle Grandpa or Fanboy and Chum Chum suck the most but you won't know what shows suck unless you see my most hated cartoon MONK: THE LITTLE DOG!!! I hate that show in every aspect 1. Making a poor guy like Monk getting hurt or get so unlucky that I feel sorry for him 2. I hate all of the characters (especially that poodle because of how hurtful she makes Monk feel) 3. It's not even funny it's very sad I HATE IT SO MUCH and if anyone here likes that show then you are idiotsBYE!!! (I don't care if I get a warning I HATE THAT CARTOON SO MUCH FOR HOW MEAN EVERYONE IS TO POOR MONK)
Nothing could ever be as atrocious as Johnny Test, that show is a train wreck of stupid character design, mediocre animation and how annoying he just is, the most annoying thing is that it is still there replacing GOOD shows like johnny bravo or Dexter.

No cartoon is worst than johnny test and I never ever want to watch that cartoon again.

Although there are technically more pointless show, there's a show called "almost naked animals", really what's the point it's just pointless for them to be NAKED, is it suppose to be funny and yet it never made me angry like Johnny Test. Cartoons are good at entertainment, I would have never thought something like that could make me face palm this badly.
You guys could add me to the Regular Show fan club. On another note, bringing back CN classics will be like the 2009+ Simpsons episodes. Watch one of those and see what I mean.
has anyone seen Dan Vs.? its an awesome show and hopefully season 4 will come out soon
(Sep. 19, 2013  6:31 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: has anyone seen Dan Vs.? its an awesome show and hopefully season 4 will come out soon

bro, this threads about kids shows that SuCk, not good ones. We don't speak of the enlightened cartoons...