[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

Well how bout in October we'll see who's active on the team and who isn't, then we'll decide.
Well I'm active (duh) you are active, and scout's active.
A lot can change in a month.
More like 2 or three weeks, BTW, I can't come to team meetings until the end of October cuz I have a massive tournament schedule lol.
I know, it'll be in November.
Hello guys. Team Soaring Phoenix would like an alliance with you; here is the application form shown in the OP.

Team name - Team Soaring Phoenix
Number of members - 11, which are -
xkai_dranzerx Creator
Switchblad3r Co-Leader(East Coast)
Ryukiba Co-Leader(central/west)
Stormshadow
Rockleone7778
Ifrit
Jacolal (UK leader)
Bunny#1
Galaxy blade (Vice UK leader)
Areosan
Hakuman
Slashman1
Theshadowknight
dystrox
M0onlightblader
SwordFIN89
earth Orion
bladery66
Kyler_the best
DragonFang101

UK SquadUnhappyStriking phoenix squad)
Jacolal (Leader)
Areosan
Hakuman
Ifrit
Galaxy blade

Skill level -
Most of our members are advanced, however as a team, we would come in between intermediate and advanced.

We want to improve as much as we can and we look forward to having this alliance. Smile
Well, I accept the team alliance, but the rest of the team has to accept.
Shining God MS, do not post opinions about alliances and member applications in the thread please. We will discuss this in pms.
Ok, sorry. Anywho, next week I'm hosting my B-Day Bash that's sadly unofficial, wish me luck!
Good luck. Be sure to check the tournament rules and keep them fresh in your mind.
Yeah, I know. I memorized all the rules. As of now, we have 20 confirmed people!
When is the official date of the Team Meeting going to be?
Probably during thanksgiving break. We'll give an official date once the date gets closer.
THANKSGIVING BREAK! Aw mannnnnnn. I'll never leave the house! That's when the grandparents are coming. I wont be there. Sorry.
Hello, renegades would u like an alliance with team beybrawlers?

Team name: beybrawlers
Number members: 10
Skill level: advanced

Here's a link if u need it http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Bey...-Alliances
I'm sorry, but for now we have to decline. You say it's advanced, but many of the members aren't very experienced or very active. Also it appears that you let almost everyone in. Perhaps at a later time we will accept.

Also, all members of The Renegades, please read this:
We will now have an achievements list in the OP. Any top three finishes by any member will be posted there. Whenever you place, please pm me so I can edit the OP. Thank you.
So tomorrow and the day after I have tournaments in Indiana and Michigan, and I'm sure I'll place in at least one of them. Wish me luck!
Good luck, don't be too cocky though.
The achievements have been updated.
I also placed second in Synchrom Saturday and Happy Turkey Bey
Ok, I updated the OP. Great job Shining God MS!
Thank you Ultramarine! At our tournaments, we should have team meetings.
Or after, haha. Sounds like a good idea though.
Well, after hours and hours of testing, i am happy to report............

I officialy know what the heck im doing with sychrome!

Yay.
Ok guys, we will be having a team meeting in March, but I want to start planning now. If there are any days you know you are or are not free during March, so we can start finding good days.

Is anyone going anywhere over spring break?