[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

Sorry Begirados, you didn't make it in.
Please feel free to submit another application after you've gotten some top tier parts/beyblades.
Can i just say, that using a wok as a makeshift stadium is great! It actually works well for beys with taller spin tracks. Whoda thunk.
Please edit your post ldragodestroy, it is considered SPAM.
My username is Dropkick
I am 13
I've been collecting and blading for about 2 years
i'm more of a beginer than anything else
And i doubt this was one of the questions, but my best combination was [Scythe Pegasus D145CS/D145D]
D145? You mean DF145? Also, could you list all of your beyblades?
well, that'l take a while..
i currently own...
P.S. keep in mind that these are all the hasbro metal fury versions

ray striker
blitz striker
thermal lecerta
fang leone
variares
cosmic pegasus
galaxy pegasus
scythe kronos
duo ice titan
bakushin susanow
divine crown
gravity destroyer, attack type
beat lynx
death quetsocoatl
meteo ldrago
ldrago destructor
ldrago guardian
phantom orion
nightmare rex
spiral fox
spiral lyre
proto nemisis

btw, how old are you guys. i kinda dont want to come to my first tounament, and then just then figure out you guys a under ten. to me that will look a little... strange
I'll be 15 in exactly 11 days. Scout25 turns 15 in August, and Shining God MS is 11(?).
I may ask Tri to help host too, and I'm pretty sure he's 14.

Also, I'd suggest buying Zero-G beyblades, or TT's Duo Uranus, among others.
Im 11, turning 12 in October.
Oh yah, nailed it!
Anyway, Dropkick, we can't accept you into the team yet, until you get better beyblades. But we will be more than happy to accept you then.
Well, he does have competitive parts like R2F, Cosmic, Orion, D AD145, Striker (both), MF, Susanow, 90, Death, Lynx, WD, S130, MB, RSF, Ice Titan, T125, and Gravity Perseus.
(Jul. 09, 2013  9:16 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well, he does have competitive parts like R2F, Cosmic, Orion, D AD145, Striker (both), MF, Susanow, 90, Death, Lynx, WD, S130, MB, RSF, Ice Titan, T125, and Gravity Perseus.
In no way are these parts competitive.

While he does have some good parts, they are mostly tracks and tips. Once he gets good metal/chrome wheels then we will reconsider him.
Arg, need to add the top tier rule to the OP.
Susanow is good with Flash, Orion is a Top-Tier Clear Wheel, Death is an anti-meta Metal Wheel, Striker II is a substitute for Kerbecs in the combo Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F, Cosmic is being discussed right now as a Smash Attacker, Lynx is a good Clear Wheel on Flash, Ice Titan is Uranus and is good on Duo___230MB and Scythe Uranus 85RS, and Gravity Perseus was a good smasher for its time and is a good counter for Dragooon.
The energy rings you stated may be good, but there are better ones, he said all his parts are hasbro metal fury, thus making Death bad, and Cosmic WAS being discussed, but it simply was too light.
Sorry to bump and double post, but to all Renegade team members:
The OP has been updated radically. Please look at it.

Also, lets start talking about a team meeting, as I would like to have one sometime.
I was thinking of having a meeting on the 18th/17th pf August, maybe have practice for potential tournaments.
Well, scout25 won't be there, so maybe like the 13th?
I wont be there, so go ahead with that date, if you want.
Would you be there on the 12th?
As I said, Im not gonna be there unless you can make it the 15th
The 15th is the only day you can make it?
15th and later I meant.
That's inconvenient. Well maybe we could have one before that time, so scout25 can come, and one after, so you can?
You guys do whatever you want Smile Also, when will be the one after?
I'll see what everyone else can do.
Well, i appologize, but i cannot attend. So no need to pm me about the date. After the meeting however, can u fill me in?