[Cherryvale, Kansas, USA] Tournament

I would like to know if anone would be interrested in comming to a tournament in Cherryvale Kansas. It might be at the Cherry Blossom Festival in Cherryvale and I need to know if any would come. I will post more information on it later if anyone would like to come.
Actually, the prefix would also have to include "USA".

beyplayer44, if you do not add a proper prefix in the title, this topic will be closed.
The date will be in May 19 and i think 20 too
There will be 2 blocks block a and block b the tounament will be out side and the winner will get grand cetus t125 rs also i need people to tell me if they r comming and i need to make sure so i dont waste money trying to get this set up
i need to know if people are comming if they are not then im not going to waste money
the tournament will in logan park on may 19 or 20
Why do you not postpone it by one weekend to do it during BeyDays, and potentially have no entry fee if we go for the same deal as last year ?
its going to be free anyway and the cherryblossom festival is big for cherryvale
is anone comming i need to know by friday
It's going to be in Logan park in cherryvale Kansas on may 19 and maybe may20 and like I said before the winner will get grand Cetus t 125 rs
BeyPlayer44, stop bumping the thread. It is apparent that nobody at the time is currently able to reach Cherryvale, Kansas for a tournament. Maybe you should check to see if there are any other Kansas threads...? And give the tournament idea time. Maybe you can host one when you drum up enough interest...