Cheeto’s Custom Tournament (Read the Rules!)

(Apr. 13, 2020  1:54 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Read the first post. It’s under TT Parts: Drivers.
I want Ultimate Reboot. Do you know how to change the user name in challengo?

You can’t after you’ve made the account. You can make a second one though.
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:54 AM)g2_ Wrote: I want Ultimate Reboot. Do you know how to change the user name in challengo?

You can’t after you’ve made the account. You can make a second one though.
It's fine, my account name is g2_ my combo is Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Ultimate Reboot.
(Apr. 13, 2020  2:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  1:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You can’t after you’ve made the account. You can make a second one though.
It's fine, my account name is g2_ my combo is Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Ultimate Reboot.

You’re in. I’ll do the tournament tomorrow.

g2_ UltimateMaster BuilderROB @“Xcalius Savage” MasterOfTheSky cooldog511

Can y’all accept the invite on Challonge? CitrusNinja3 and DaGoldenPenguin have already done so.
(Apr. 13, 2020  2:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  2:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's fine, my account name is g2_ my combo is Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Ultimate Reboot.

You’re in. I’ll do the tournament tomorrow.

Can y’all accept the invite on Challonge? CitrusNinja3 and DaGoldenPenguin have already done so.

I accepted, tomorrow is the Tournament

Do we have to do anything or do you just do it
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:31 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  2:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’re in. I’ll do the tournament tomorrow.

I accepted, tomorrow is the Tournament

Do we have to do anything or do you just do it
Thanks for joining and following! Same for you UltimateMaster!

Wow, CBT community was made today and has 5 followers. Wow
When will the results come in
(Apr. 13, 2020  2:18 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: When will the results come in

I’ll start the tournament when cooldog511 and BuilderROB accept the invite.
(Apr. 13, 2020  2:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: cooldog511 and BuilderROB please accept!

I already have. I’m not sure why it would’ve said that I haven’t on your end because I’m certain I have.
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  2:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: cooldog511 and BuilderROB please accept!

I already have. I’m not sure why it would’ve said that I haven’t on your end because I’m certain I have.

For the tournament? I know you’ve accepted the invite for collaborator, but for the tournament it doesn’t say so.

BuilderROB and cooldog511 please accept the Challonge tournament invite! If one of you joins but not the other at 12 PM EST, I’m removing you and putting myself with a combo in there!
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I already have. I’m not sure why it would’ve said that I haven’t on your end because I’m certain I have.

For the tournament? I know you’ve accepted the invite for collaborator, but for the tournament it doesn’t say so.

BuilderROB and cooldog511 please accept the Challonge tournament invite! If one of you joins but not the other at 12 PM EST, I’m removing you and putting myself with a combo in there!

Just put yourself in. I’m unable to access challonge for some reason at this time.
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: For the tournament? I know you’ve accepted the invite for collaborator, but for the tournament it doesn’t say so.

Just put yourself in. I’m unable to access challonge for some reason at this time.

Do you know why? Or you just can’t?
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just put yourself in. I’m unable to access challonge for some reason at this time.

Do you know why? Or you just can’t?

It’s blocked on my end. It had worked before so I’m not sure why it doesn’t work now. Unless there’s some way I can participate without accepting, I guess I’ll have to resign from this tournament.
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you know why? Or you just can’t?

It’s blocked on my end. It had worked before so I’m not sure why it doesn’t work now. Unless there’s some way I can participate without accepting, I guess I’ll have to resign from this tournament.

I guess you and cooldog511 can participate… I’ll start after I finish breakfast.
(Apr. 13, 2020  4:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  3:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s blocked on my end. It had worked before so I’m not sure why it doesn’t work now. Unless there’s some way I can participate without accepting, I guess I’ll have to resign from this tournament.

I guess you and cooldog511 can participate… I’ll start after I finish breakfast.

Ok then. Apologies for not being able to accept your invite anyways to to technical difficulties on my end.
(Apr. 13, 2020  4:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  4:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I guess you and cooldog511 can participate… I’ll start after I finish breakfast.

Ok then. Apologies for not being able to accept your invite anyways to to technical difficulties on my end.

It’s fine.

Here’s the Challonge! https://challonge.com/afvevuj0

Make sure you keep updated with the Challonge page and vote on the matches!

UltimateMaster BuilderROB MasterOfTheSky cooldog511 g2_ @“Xcalius Savage” DaGoldenPenguin CitrusNinja3
(Apr. 13, 2020  4:24 PM)Staron Wrote: Dead Phoenix.10.Defence

You can join if someone else joins by 12. I want there to be an even amount of players.
Make sure to keep voting through out the tournament! I’m starting now!

Congratulations to:
MasterOfTheSky 1st Place!
BuilderROB 2nd Place!
CitrusNinja3 3rd Place!

https://challonge.com/afvevuj0/standings
Yeah I got 5 place quick pant that good but still yeah
(Apr. 14, 2020  12:23 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Yeah I got 5 place quick pant that good but still yeah

And stats on your Challonge account!
OH yeah
(Apr. 14, 2020  12:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  12:23 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Yeah I got 5 place quick pant that good but still yeah

And stats on your Challonge account!
(Apr. 14, 2020  12:27 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: OH yeah
(Apr. 14, 2020  12:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And stats on your Challonge account!

It’s gonna get fun for the rankings as more tournaments get hosted. You should join the second one.