[Charlottesville, Virginia] 5/21/11 Yankee Invasion: First Wave

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: Deikailo
2nd Place: The Problem
3rd Place: The Ship

Yankees win! Get ready for round two: the second wave!

Time: 11am
Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2011
Fee: $5 store fee + WBO fees
Format: to be determined at the tournament

Same thing as every other tournament I run. For curious parents, the tournament takes 4-5 hours. Call or text if you are going to be late: 631-745-7001. If you do not call and you're late, you do not get in.

Attendees:

Deikailo
NightVirgo8787
Blaze Wheeler
Galaxy4ever
Rotation
Shippudenface
BBlader009
Flash
beast chimaera
cyberbeyblade78
Meriadie
XJ987
Captain Caprii

Total: 13

SELL LIST:
[1] BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F (no beypointer)
[3] BB-10 Attack Beystadium
[6] BB-65 Starter Rock Scorpio w/ deck box (Hasbro)
[12] BB-78 Booster Rock Giraffe R145WB
[15] BB-85 Metal Face Heavy Orange version
[12] BB-88 Starter Meteo L Drago LW105LF
[12] BB-92 Booster Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
[12] BB-93 Booster Ray Unicorno D125CS
[4] BB-95 Booster Flame Byxis 230WD
[6] BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck
[24] BB-99 Starter Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
[12] BB-100 Random Booster Vol.6
[1] BB-102 Booster Screw Capricorne 90MF
[15] BB-104 Starter Basalt Horogium 145WD
[4] BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
[24] WBBA Limited Attack & Balance Parts Set
[12] WBBA Limited Stamina & Defense Parts Set

If you live close to North Carolina, be sure to check out the next up and coming tournament in Greensboro, North Carolina!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 18, 2011  2:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Galaxy, are you still coming?
Not Finalized yet ... i might get answer on Thursday
might not come cuz is scared of you guys (im like super small -__- so you guys scare me xD)
i probably can come to this to...sigh...
Good news, guys. There was a scare that my order might not arrive in time, but as it stands now, the order should be coming in by Friday.
(May. 18, 2011  12:13 PM)shotz Wrote: i probably can come to this to...sigh...

If you can come then why are you sighing? lolz
I have just confirmed with cyberbeyblade78's parents that cyberbeyblade78 will be traveling with us in Adam's place.
Wow, cyberbeyblade is really lucky. I would do anything to go with you guys.
If your mom and dad say okay, you're more than welcome to come if you help out with gas.
How much would gas be?
idk like, $50-60, whatever you can throw down.
Yeah, I can do that. I have $40 right now, and by the end of the week I'll have $50. I'll ask my dad when he gets home and PM you.
Ask your mom, too, because I have to make sure they both say "yes"
-__- I REALLLY HOPE I COME ....now xD as long as dekailo is nice to me >_> <_<(also you other beybladers)

ONE QUESTION if you loose the first round do you get anything xD id hate to pay then loose and leave or something Tired

Edit Grineikailo*
Chances are, you will have to face everyone at least once in a full round robin. Person with the most wins...well, wins.

You get on the beyrank system. If all goes well here, I'm going to help you guys try for a beyday tournament.
Deikailo is one of the nicest people I know, you don't have to worry about that.
(May. 19, 2011  2:20 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: Deikailo is one of the nicest people I know, you don't have to worry about that.
When I don't have a horde of screaming children following me around.

By the way, this is my first tournament so go easy on me.
Looks like I can go, I need to confirm with my dad first.
Yes Dei's first tourney and my like 9th but dont worry I suck, look at my bey rank.
-crowds around deikailo- UR SOOO HUGGGABLE ^_^ xD .oh meh gosh i never found a girl that played beyblade (cept my friends sis but she really sucks and really doesnt care about them ) -_- i hug u deikailo now >:D and make you mean person
You can hug me all you want at the tournament, haha. Bring your friends and sister to the tournament!
LoL wer gonna have a Squeeze-o-meter. Who ever squeezes Dei the hardest wins a prize lmao
Whoever brings me the hottest babe gets a prize.

And guys, back on topic.
4-5 hours? Kaylaomaru and I were thinking it it would take an hour or so, beyblade battles don't last long. What are we going to be doing for 4-5 hours? (To all the pros that might think this is a dumb question, I have never been to a tournament before so I don't know what exactly goes on.)
Battle? I don't know how many people are going, but it could take less depending on what format we use. It also depends on how many people I get in my car. If I can fill the car up, that means I have four judges, which speeds everything up.
Kaylaomaru has to get to a soccer party at around 1:00, so I need to know how long it's going to be. When you find out about how long in will probably be, please tell me.