Challenge to beat MSF-H Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD

Heres a challenge. Try to make a combo that can beat MSF-H Revizer Dragoon Sa165EWD without knocking it out!
Lol its very easy. Just use Duo Cygnus BGrin
Wait i just noticed something theres a chain here. Like the 3 starters in pokemon. Mf-l phantom cygnus 85MF can beat Duo cygnus with tornado stall but Revizer Dragoon beats phantom cygnus, but Duo cygnus beats Revizer.
(May. 03, 2016  8:20 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Wait i just noticed something theres a chain here. Like the 3 starters in pokemon. Mf-l phantom cygnus 85MF can beat Duo cygnus with tornado stall but Revizer Dragoon beats phantom cygnus, but Duo cygnus beats Revizer.

And Wyang Wyvang wrecks them all.
(May. 03, 2016  8:21 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2016  8:20 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Wait i just noticed something theres a chain here. Like the 3 starters in pokemon. Mf-l phantom cygnus 85MF can beat Duo cygnus with tornado stall but Revizer Dragoon beats phantom cygnus, but Duo cygnus beats Revizer.

Whats the whole combos name that can wreck everything.
(May. 03, 2016  8:29 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(May. 03, 2016  8:21 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote:

Whats the whole combos name that can wreck everything.

Wyvang Wyvang CH120RF can KO very wide combos (e230 too if your launch is good).
Wyvang ^2 BD145RDF can both OS and KO this (you can say. Wreck this)
The full name is Wyvang Wyvang CH120 RF (or you can use whatever track, but I think that's what most people refer to). I am not familiar with how it does against Dragoon EWD, though.

You can use another left spin combo against this so it doesn't spin steal and is just a stamina match. And Duo EWD/BGrin is just a very long stamina match.

Does this really need a thread?
Can you guys do a test battle for me if any one you can. Test Mf-h Flash Orion GB145R2F/RF/LRF(Any one of them but i want r2f) vs Wyvang Wyvang CH120RF.