Challenge: Beat All RF Variants (Also MF-H Basalt Horogium TR145R2F)

I can actually try that combo if I can get a respite from schoolwork.

(Sep. 16, 2012  9:46 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Hm, I think that E230 would scrap specially with RB, but it's still worth to try

I can't do a test right now as I have a lot of school projects to do, I will if I have a free time....

I think you're confusing which track and tip we're talking about. E230 doesn't have any scraping problems, and even if it did, RB is one of the tallest tips.
Ingulit, when you are able to finally test, please provide a video. E230 is a Track and RB is a Tip.
Ingulit, you also should add that combo's should be able to stop and counter Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF. I would actually like to see MF-H Basalt Horogium TR145 R2F vs Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF.
A Combo That Can Beat ALL RF variants is MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BD145 RDF
(Dec. 22, 2012  12:17 AM)Pokebeach Wrote: A Combo That Can Beat ALL RF variants is MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BD145 RDF
Tests please? Don't pull a Mu.
That combo won't beat Flash attackers.
(Dec. 22, 2012  12:55 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  12:17 AM)Pokebeach Wrote: A Combo That Can Beat ALL RF variants is MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BD145 RDF

Look at the top of this page and see what this combo scored against Ingulit's MF-H Basalt Horogium TR145 R2F. Before accusing me, read this thread. The combo's sheer weight will protect it from all of Flash's deadly and brutal smash attacks.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:04 AM)Pokebeach Wrote:

Look at the top of this page and see what this combo scored against Ingulit's MF-H Basalt Horogium TR145 R2F. Before accusing me, read this thread. The combo's sheer weight will protect it from all of Flash's deadly and brutal smash attacks.

Tell Meow! that and see. I guarantee a skilled attack user could get through that custom.

Hello, in case you haven't noticed MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF and TR145R2F both work against attack and stamina. It's hitting with a blunt force, of course it loses to defense types with more stamina. They are referred to as Anti-Attack for a reason.

Basing that allegation off of the test with a defensive combo against a combo meant to rebound attacks against its opponents will not bode well, because that situation is not a clear representative of everything else that could happen.
Alright. I would like a video proving to me that Flash can KO MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BD145 RDF consistently. ShinobuXD, you do realize there's something called weak launching, right ?
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  12:55 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Tests please? Don't pull a Mu.

Hello, in case you haven't noticed MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF and TR145R2F both work against attack and stamina. It's hitting with a blunt force, of course it loses to defense types with more stamina. They are referred to as Anti-Attack for a reason.

Basing that allegation off of the test with a defensive combo against a combo meant to rebound attacks against its opponents will not bode well, because that situation is not a clear representative of everything else that could happen.

That's very true. Its just that I feel that MSF-H ______ Dragooon BD145 RDF has enough weight and spin equalizing/stealing abiity to OS any RF variant attack combo.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:09 AM)Mu Wrote: ShinobuXD, you do realize there's something called weak launching, right ?
Eh, isn't that only good with D-series tips? I'm probably wrong, though.

Also, Mu, GH is right. Most Anti-Attacks can't do jack-carp against Defense because it is called ANTI-ATTACK.

Can't say anything regarding the Flash thing though, as I don't own Flash.
Weak-launching is meant for opposite direction battles, with bottoms such as XF, MB & D-series tips. If you're using weak launching on RF/R2F, that simply demonstrates a lack of control and you sacrifice stamina, speed, and attack power for control that you can gain through practice.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:37 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Weak-launching is meant for opposite direction battles, with bottoms such as XF, MB & D-series tips. If you're using weak launching on RF/R2F, that simply demonstrates a lack of control and you sacrifice stamina, speed, and attack power for control that you can gain through practice.
I think Mu was referring to weak-launching RDF.
Pokebach, I think that if you look at benchmarks of many testers, you will see they can KO customs with stronger defense than that combo. I can KO MSF Revizer Gargole BD145 CS using a worn Flash, and I am only about average with attack. A skilled attack user could probably get 75% with a new Flash against your Dragooon BD145 RDF combo.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:44 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:37 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Weak-launching is meant for opposite direction battles, with bottoms such as XF, MB & D-series tips. If you're using weak launching on RF/R2F, that simply demonstrates a lack of control and you sacrifice stamina, speed, and attack power for control that you can gain through practice.
I think Mu was referring to weak-launching RDF.

Stop referring to me as Mu. Its gettig really annoying. If anything, refer to me as Water Pokemon Master because I am NOT Mu.
how about meow's combo? it can push almost everything out of the stadium.
oh yeah, and death 90rf can ko rf attack and synchrom defense
i cant test because i have no bb-10
Scythe uranus 85rs come destroy these customs
(Jun. 16, 2013  7:14 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Scythe uranus 85rs come destroy these customs

Any left spin attacker would beat that.
Left spin... so boss
Anyways, I thought, and why not use Genbull Dragooon SR200CS? Good stamina, and RF can't KO this cuz synchromes are so heavy.
Hmm, actually that could be easily KO'ed and OS'ed by most to all right spin attackers
(Jun. 17, 2013  4:46 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Hmm, actually that could be easily KO'ed and OS'ed by most to all right spin attackers

Really? Guess I was wrong.