[Central Park, New York, New York, USA]The CDBB Part 2: The Epic ShowDown

on
Hosted by
  TDBR
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The City's Divine Bloody Battles Part 2: The Epic ShowDown

These shall be the second most Divine, Bloody Battles this city has ever seen!! AGAIN!! This will be the return of some old champions and of course some new, but in the end, we're champions (even newbies)! Any blader who thinks he/she has what it takes to participate and win the tournament shall be allowed to enter.

I'm going to try to have a side tourney at the end of the main tourney. It costs $3 to enter. If you enter you get a free entry into the bey raffle. This will be a single elimination side tourney. First and second places gets to choose between a Limited Edition Takara Tomy Fang Leone Black Version and a Grand Cetus. Pm

Only Takara Tomy, SonoKong, and Hasbro brand beyblades are allowed. Beyblades will be checked before hand. Any blader caught bringing in any other brand name beyblade besides the ones above, will be asked to switch with one that is llegal otherwise he/she will disqualified.

The stadiums being used for the tournament will be the Attack Type Stadium. From time to time, I may also have the new ZeroG Attack Type Stadium out as well.

I'm looking for experienced judges who had judged at an official WBO tournament. I'm also looking for two extra people to help co-host. Plus if you have an attack stadium please bring one. The help and stadiums will be greatly appreciated.

Extra Info

Date: August 4th, (Rain/Substitute Date: August 5th)

Location: Hecksher Park, New York, New York (It's between W62st and W63st inside of Central Park)

Sign-Ups/Practice: 12:00 - 1:15 (AFTER 1:25 YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN OR ENTER!)

Fees: The WBO Mandatory Fee is $5, but free when owning a Blader Passport. You may also buy a Blader Passport for $10 (All of these fees go back to the WBO). Side Tourney is $3, but it's an optional tourney to win a Limited Edition Fang Leone and a Grand Cetus.

Format: Depending on the amount of people, but most likely a Double Elimination

Surface: Fake Grass (Bring picnic blankets if wanted)

Time of Tournament: 1:25 (If we get at least 80% of participants before then WE WILL START BEFORE THEN! So try to be early)

Time of Team Tournament: Begins during Semi-Finals (small prizes will be awarded to the winners)

Free Play: Anytime

Prizes:
* 1st Place- Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
* 2nd Place- Guardian Revisor 160SB
* 3rd Place- Pack of Stone Faces

Raffle: Raffle is $1 per ticket for a chance to get
* Pirates Killerken A230JSB (NEW)
* Phantom Orion BGrin (NEW, but not in box)
* 5 Random BeyParts

Here are some Deals on raffle tickets.

Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Buy 6 Get 3 Free
Buy 8 Get 4 Free
Buy 10 Get 6 Free

1 Winner shall be chosen randomly

Selling: I will try to sell beyblades. If I do, I will selling (brand new)

1x Flash Sagittario $21
2x Pack of Metal Faces (NOT STONE FACES) $11
2x Archer Gryph $22 (1 RESERVED)
3x Thief Phoenic $25 (1 RESERVED)
1x Pirates Killerken $25
2x (Recolor) Samurai Ifraid $21 (No Launcher)
1x Dark Knight Dragooon $24
1x (Recolor) ZeroG Light Launcher $14
1x Guardian Revisor $23 (1 RESERVED)
3x ZeroG Random Booster 2 $22
1x Pirates Orojya $21
2x String Launcher $15 (1 RESERVED)
2x Launcher Grip $17 (1 RESERVED)
(Used/New) Random Grab Bag $10 (2 random beyblades for $16)
Part(s) $2-6
(Be aware that items may change dramatically before then)

I will be taking Reserves for FREE!! Please be available after registration with your username and with the names of items that you have reserved. If you are not there in time then I will sell them off.

I will also be selling BB Bracelets for $14-$17. They are very cool bracelets that are better than the bendy bracelets. They are made with man-made diamonds like look as if they were real diamonds. Check them out on Youtube to learn more.

Attendees
TheDivineBladeR
sparkmanlir321
bladeralex3
Prince of beys9
samitheshark
justinu1100
Nèar
Blader Dan
gmanbolt5
StrikerX
VulcanAnubis
Ethan H
shadow x 9365
flashbladerX
Cloud45
Nexusâ„¢
Zero X
je497
aj470
ZenXeno
Gary Cole
ryugarulz
bladerx27
fef8u
Ultimatedstryr
twistedtempo188
ceasar 300
UltraStriker
StormAquario

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: What day do you think the tourney should be on?

Saturday, August 4th
31.43%
Sunday, August 5th
34.29%
Friday, August 10th
2.86%
Saturday, August 11th
8.57%
Sunday, August 12th
22.86%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
put me on the list too im coming !!!!!!! Smile

Sorry about Dark Knight Dragooon. Maybe my luck could turn up who knows? Just don't get your hopes to high, but I did say that prizes could change within that amount of time (or at least I tried too Wink. You just gotta arrive and see for yourselves Smile

On other news there are some good ones. I will be taking Reserves for FREE!! Just please be available after registration with your username and with the names of items that you have reserved. If you are not there in time on time then I will sell them off.

Also the side team tourney will become a normal side tourney. It costs $3 to enter. If you enter you get a free entry into the bey raffle. This will be a single elimination side tourney. First and second places gets to choose between a Limited Edition Takara Tomy Fang Leone Black Version and a Grand Cetus.

This is all posted on the first page too.
Oh and the time has been updated.

Sign-Ups/Practice: 12:00 - 1:15 (AFTER 1:25 YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN OR ENTER!)

Time of Tournament: 1:25 (If we get at least 80% of participants before then WE WILL START BEFORE THEN! So try to be early)

This is all posted on the first page too.
Hmm I want some pratice iight im in
Back in.
I'm in need of two judges and some attack stadiums so whoever becomes a judge or brings an attack stadium they recieve will two free parts and a free entry into the raffle. Smile
Ill judge but I'm still a maybe for Saturday
Good News! I've added Dark Knight Dragooon back to the list of prizes!!!!!!! Looks like my luck has turned up. I just won't be selling it though. And Pirates Killerken will be available to win in the raffle and you will be able buy it too!! Let's just see how many people will arrive to the tournament! Hopefully we can get more 25 attendees there! I can't wait.
cant wait for the tourny it all ready got me pumped and i will aim for first place !!!!!!
I'll judge at the tourney. Is Phoenic Saramanda 85 RF a legal combo?

EDIT: Nevermind about Phoenic being legal
Gonna have to aim for second cause first is mine!
hmph we will see about that also is hecksher park located on central park south
(Jul. 30, 2012  10:18 PM)ZERO X Wrote: hmph we will see about that also is hecksher park located on central park south

Yes it is!
I'm coming for sure
(Jul. 30, 2012  9:23 PM)TheDivineBladeR Wrote: Gonna have to aim for second cause first is mine!
not when im around

Wait this is going to be in central park
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:08 AM)StormAquario66 Wrote: Wait this is going to be in central park

Yes in hecksher park witch is in central park.
also do the winners of the first tourney get to participate in the side tourney
So I actually might go to this. Might.

I'll be selling loads of plastics, a few MFB and a HMS blade if I can come. I have no Zero-G and I'm really only looking to buy NIB 4D blades if anyone has. Provided I can come I'm able to judge.

Also jesus christ guys enough with the silly trash talk.
(Jul. 31, 2012  1:43 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: So I actually might go to this. Might.

I'll be selling loads of plastics, a few MFB and a HMS blade if I can come. I have no Zero-G and I'm really only looking to buy NIB 4D blades if anyone has. Provided I can come I'm able to judge.

Also jesus christ guys enough with the silly trash talk.

I feel my beyspirit rising!!!!! Ahahaha!!!
[/n00b]

im definatly gona be there
I have a beast combo for you guys.
If I make it to the tourney, just run away.
@beychamp7- Well they won't because the semi finalist are gonna win a prize anyway (except if you came in 4th place)

If anybody is interested in becoming a judge then PM me so I can give you directions ahead of time.