[Central Illinois Area] Beyblade Events and Tournaments

Looking for people in the Central Illinois interested in setting up a small tournament or group. I'm located in the Champaign/Urbana area.
Northern Illinois here and me and 2 of my guys would be down for a tournament.
Hi! Welcome to WBO! There are already Illinois threads. We don't need yet another one! I'm going to find one that isn't TOO old and dead, and have it eat these posts.

Please look for existing threads before opening a new regional thread!

You know what? I changed my mind. All those other threads are really old, mostly necroposted from 2012 by Boogie when he just got here and didn't know better. I've decided THIS shall be the Central Illinois region thread. Take good care of it!

(I can't just put all the Illinois stuff in one thread, Illinois is a huge state which has a height about a quarter as tall as the continental US itself.)
(Dec. 16, 2019  5:30 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hi! Welcome to WBO! There are already Illinois threads. We don't need yet another one! I'm going to find one that isn't TOO old and dead, and have it eat these posts.

Please look for existing threads before opening a new regional thread!

You know what? I changed my mind. All those other threads are really old, mostly necroposted from 2012 by Boogie when he just got here and didn't know better. I've decided THIS shall be the Central Illinois region thread. Take good care of it!

(I can't just put all the Illinois stuff in one thread, Illinois is a huge state which has a height about a quarter as tall as the continental US itself.)

Can you change the name to "Illinois Beyblade Tournaments" or something along those lines? Since this is the tread you want us to form in I would like the name to be more fitting and inclusive. Thank you! :3
Certainly. It has been done.
Are you specifically into burst only or is mfb also an option? I live in Michigan so the drives not too far.
Sorry for any inconvienience caused!  ?

(Dec. 16, 2019  6:30 AM)ItsSwift Wrote: Are you specifically into burst only or is mfb also an option? I live in Michigan so the drives not too far   
No I'm open to either as I used to play around with metal fight years ago but currently dont have any. Looking to get some soon though. Not a bad drive for sure
We are chicagoland but would be down to visit for a tournament. What's your idea?
Well I'm still pretty new back into it and trying to get myself up to speed and figure out some logistics but hopefully by spring I'll be able to figure out hosting some kind of event. Got a bit of a ways to go until I'm ready for that though. If I can get enough interest and someone knows a good location near chicago (seems to be where everyone is). I imagine some kind of more casual event could be pretty easy to figure out as well.
Hey, I'm down for it aswell. Is the theme metal or burst?

BlobMarley13 @[Dark fafnir] Zegox ItsSwift
Hey! I'm currently in the process of hosting a tournament this spring! The plan is to have one day be a Burst tournament and the second be MFB, along with a few free-play events. I'll keep ya udated once I get a date.
I'm down for a tournament

Let's have a tournament
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:26 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: BlobMarley13 @[Dark fafnir] Zegox ItsSwift
Hey! I'm currently in the process of hosting a tournament this spring! The plan is to have one day be a Burst tournament and the second be MFB, along with a few free-play events. I'll keep ya udated once I get a date.

I’ve been talking about a potential mfb tournament this summer too in northern Indiana!
D says he wants to battle his Prime Apocalypse Ratchet Revolve GT Customize- what would you battle against that?
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:59 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: Hey, I'm down for it aswell. Is the theme metal or burst?

Zegox ItsSwift Darkshadow0812

Keep an eye out for April 3/4/5th! Not 100%, but very likely!
(Feb. 01, 2020  1:20 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:59 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: Hey, I'm down for it aswell. Is the theme metal or burst?

Nice! ill be ready.
Hello folks....New to the website but my son and I are very interested in finding tournaments in the Central Illinois area. If anyone knows of any, could you please pass the info on to us. pitchn09@aol.com

Thank you
(Feb. 01, 2020  1:20 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

Nice I’ll be ready where will it be held
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:44 AM)BlobMarley13 Wrote: Looking for people in the Central Illinois interested in setting up a small tournament or group. I'm located in the Champaign/Urbana area.

hi names Robert i am a fellow blader and would be interested in co-hosting a beyblade tournament yo can contact me at 217 974 8294 for further discussion of the beyblade tournament
Hi I am looking for people to co host a small tournament or group in (central Illinois) Champaign-Urbana Illinois
For anyone looking to play in Central Illinois, I run a small group that gets together at the McLean Library each 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month starting at 9:30am, we have/play all generations, and if enough demand comes I'd be happy to host tournaments