Cell Phones

BlueSZK Wrote:BAAAAZEEEEEEOOOWWW
hope for canada's wireless rates
i saw this on the news

my dreams of becoming jack bauers partner are almost here
I have the LG Chocolate. I don't know the model, but it's the updated version (not "Flip" and "Spin" or whatever) but the thinner, sliding guy. Without the circle pad and it's just arrows.

Anyways, it's supposed to be carp with a lot of glitches. But I've had it since April and it's still working fine.
I've got this ancient Samsung one. It's got an Alice in Wonderland sticker on it.
G Wrote:looks like the razr2
Chocolate flip>Razr kkthxbai.Joyful_2
Got a RAZR V3a today, charcoal grey. As opposed to my crappy old Kyocera, this thing is godlike.
Nice. I don't really like Motorola in terms of use, but a lot of their designs are rather sweet.
Thank you Smile I managed to jailbreak it and got NES emulator working too.. gonna be sweet in class!
Man the L9 I got came, but the camera is busted so I have to send it off to Motorola now Uncertain
K guys. I need your help.

I need a good pay-as-you-go kind of plan, but I am unsure of which company to go for.

Needing a balance of minute-payment rates (x amount of money for x amount of minutes) and service (in almost any area etc).

Also, how does one properly use an unlocked phone with such a service?
hey MB, first if your talking about the U.S. providers, I don't know much at all.

BUTT, here this forum is of whaaay more use [url]http://www.howardforums.com/[url]

what I do know is if you want some unlocked phone, you need a gsm network i.e. At&t as the sim card is transferable, but CDMA is way more common i.e. sprint, virgin... but no unlocked phones, provider and account info is stored in the phone.
gl
Anything but net10. Before I got my current phone, I spent $140 for minutes+a cell and the minutes couldn't active so yeah, waste of money.
Roan Wrote:I have a carp Virgin Mobile switch back or whatever it's called.

Yay for Virgin Mobile! I had their crappy Oyster as my first cell (hey it was $10 on Black Friday a few years ago) but now I've got the "Cyclops":
[Image: kyocera_cyclops.jpg]

It's alright, gets the job done for me. I'll occasionally get more or unlimited txt message plan if I feel like hitting buttons a lot and talking "lik tis alot lol"

Virgin Mobile is the best pay as your go cell provider in my opinion because of the "Sugar Mama" free minutes (you watch a commercial, answer like a 2 question survey, you can do this like 5 times each day). So that's where I get most of minutes from XP
bugturtles Wrote:K guys. I need your help.

I need a good pay-as-you-go kind of plan, but I am unsure of which company to go for.

Needing a balance of minute-payment rates (x amount of money for x amount of minutes) and service (in almost any area etc).

1) I use T-Mobile. I just pay $100 for 1000 Minutes, and it lasts me for most of the year, since I don't talk on the phone too much :\

2) I'd assume that you need to get an SIM card for the phone, and you'll be good to go (psh, I miss Taco Bell's old slogan, "yo quiero Taco Bell!").
Ichida Wrote:Got me one of these~

One of my friends has one of these. Camera is just... decent, sound is rather poor. I am also very unimpressed by the design.
bugturtles Wrote:K guys. I need your help.

Get FlexPay from T-Mobile. Really good stuff.
Getting the N95 fell through. Considering getting a Sidekick 3. Anyone know about it? Does it have good reception?
i have a blackberry pearl white
my mom wont let me get a cell cuz their too expensive apparently. and she needs to get her own first. (even tho she has one my aunt bought her) im 15 but no cellphone... Unhappy
Pichuscute Wrote:my mom wont let me get a cell cuz their too expensive apparently. and she needs to get her own first. (even tho she has one my aunt bought her) im 15 but no cellphone... Unhappy

I'm 19 and don't have a cell phone, and I work for T-Mobile. Most people don't need them as much as they think they do.