Cell Phones

I actually didn't need one at all. But nowadays I tend to go out a lot and friends need to contact me in case plans change.
i think i have one

maybe used it twice or so
Cell phones are the bane of my existence.

Seriously they piss me off. I have one and I do my very best NOT to use it.

People driving while talking on the phone or even worse, texting while driving, really anger me.

And it pisses me off even more when I'm at work and assholes come up to the counter and want to be waited on while they're blabbing their carp jaws off on the phone. Auuuuuuuuuuuugh.
i go on my bike to alot of places and get in trouble whenever my mom tries to contact me and cant. i also would like to call my friends since a dont see them at school much. it would be lots easier if i had a cell.
xD cellphones are vital for my communication systems. I'm thankful for the 2000 messages per month and free incoming calls that my plan gives.
Roan Wrote:Cell phones are the bane of my existence.

Seriously they piss me off. I have one and I do my very best NOT to use it.

People driving while talking on the phone or even worse, texting while driving, really anger me.

And it pisses me off even more when I'm at work and assholes come up to the counter and want to be waited on while they're blabbing their carp jaws off on the phone. Auuuuuuuuuuuugh.

Speaking as a fellow hater of many of society's foibles, even I find this a little much. XD
Why? Roan's complaints seem really valid to me. People are so obnoxious with cell phones. I really hate it when someone finds it appropriate to talk on their cell phone at a restaurant.
Well, yeah, but it's not always their fault. Other people just have bad timing. Tongue_out

Hmm... feeling tempted to get this. XD

EDIT: Okay, I think I've finally settled on this.
Brad, since you work for T-Mobile, I wanted to ask you this question.

Can you use a prepaid plan with a phone that is not under the Prepaid Phone plan category in their site's online shop?

Then, can I just install that prepaid card in the phone to use it?
My new 8525 is working great. Grin

"Calling" from Subarashiki Kono Sekai is my ringtone now, and various reward sounds from SSBB are my notification sounds. Tongue_out
Ichida Wrote:My new 8525 is working great. Grin

"Calling" from Subarashiki Kono Sekai is my ringtone now, and various reward sounds from SSBB are my notification sounds. Tongue_out

Speechless

I don't think I ever posted my phone. I got a Motorola Motorazr2 back in December as part of our upgrade. Unlimited text messaging, woo. \o/
no t-mobile service here...

so we're going with the regional suncom plan.

getting a sony ericsson w580i in white. wooooo.
Nice choice BT, Sony is making really good phones, imo.
fyi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFUhvdkWz40 phonescoop is a good site btw
bugturtles Wrote:Brad, since you work for T-Mobile, I wanted to ask you this question.

Can you use a prepaid plan with a phone that is not under the Prepaid Phone plan category in their site's online shop?

Then, can I just install that prepaid card in the phone to use it?

i don't work in prepaid but i'm gonna say no

flexpay is better
I love my phone. I need it. My girlfriend and I keep in almost constant communication..yeah that sounds pretty sad/stupid but you know how it is. I have an Envy and I love it.