Big Bang Genesis 00 Yard Metal
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:22 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Big Bang Genesis 00 Yard Metal

Armored?
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:55 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:22 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Big Bang Genesis 00 Yard Metal

Armored?

Yes
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'd like to enter with Perfect Phoenix 00C Xtend+.

I was going with this combo, but i dont wanna ruin for ppl by "Just cause I am first I am going to chose the best cause no one is here"
but I still think my combo is Op
but I use cbt to test my combos, why did I had to quote you? I have absolutely no idea.

In this tournament, Xt+ won’t have as much of an LAD advantage because of the rotating center(s) of the stadium.
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:01 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  1:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I was going with this combo, but i dont wanna ruin for ppl by "Just cause I am first I am going to chose the best cause no one is here"
but I use cbt to test my combos, why did I had to quote you? I have absolutely no idea.

In this tournament, Xt+ won’t have as much of an LAD advantage because of the rotating center(s) of the stadium.

so ppl who go with the infinity tip will have an advantage if they land in the right hole?
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  2:01 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: In this tournament, Xt+ won’t have as much of an LAD advantage because of the rotating center(s) of the stadium.

so ppl who go with the infinity tip will have an advantage if they land in the right hole?

The mugen drivers are banned in this CBT, the stadium came with two pairs of interchangeable disks that go above the magnets, one pair doesn’t spin and makes it easier for beys to go in the center, the other spins with the magnets which pushes beyblades around and makes it harder  to get back in the magnet. Drivers with metal like Orbit Metal, Yard Metal, or Charge Metal can get stuck in the magnets, and if matches the beys spin direction it can become a veeeeery slow spinning infinity bey. Edit: the mugen drivers also have longer tabs so they don’t work on any launchers unless they are on an infinity lock Bey; Apocalypse or either Genesis

(Dec. 13, 2020  1:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'd like to enter with Perfect Phoenix 00C Xtend+.

00 was taken, are you fine with 0cross instead?
I'm entering with Prime Apocalypse Sting Dimension'.
(Dec. 13, 2020  5:48 PM)Kolokolchik Wrote: I'm entering with Prime Apocalypse Sting Dimension'.

Which mode?
Who join the first CBT can join also the second?
If it is possible I would join with Geist Fafnir 0Wall Planet.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:09 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Who join the first CBT can join also the second?
If it is possible I would join with Geist Fafnir 0Wall Planet.

Sure!
Dread Bahamut 7Cross revolve gen
CBT is full, I’ll do the battles and post results soon.
Round1

#Fafnir vs Lugiamaster0249
Perfect Phoenix vs Cosmo Spriggan
2outspins - 3 outspins
Cosmo Spriggan launched first, then alternating.

[[NØBØDY]] vs The Blacknight
Regalia Genesis vs Dread Bahamut
2outspins,1KO - no points
Dread Bahamut launched first, then alternating.

Valtaoi_007 vs 蒼井バル
Lord Dragon vs Geist Fafnir
3outspins - no points
Lord Dragon launched first every time.

Delrazakuro vs Kolokolchik
BigBang Genesis vs Prime Apocalypse
3outspins - 1KO

BigBang Genesis was launched first, then alternating.

Round2

[[NØBØDY]] vs Lugiamaster0249
Regalia Genesis vs Cosmo Spriggan
1outspin - 1BF,1outspin
Cosmo Spriggan was launched first, then alternating.

Kolokolchik vs Valtaoi_007
Prime Apocalypse vs Lord Dragon
no points - 3outspins
Lord Dragon was launched first, then alternating. (There was a stamina tie though)

Final

Lugiamaster0249 vs Valtaoi_007
Cosmo Spriggan vs Lord Dragon
1outspin - 3outspins
Cosmo Spriggan was launched first every time. (there was one stamina tie)

3rd/4th deciding battle

Kolokolchik vs [[NØBØDY]]
Prime Apocalypse vs Regalia Genesis
3outspins - 1outspin
Regalia Genesis was launched first every time.

1st: Valtaoi_007
2nd: Lugiamaster0249
3rd: Kolokolchik
4th: [[NØBØDY]]

(Dec. 13, 2020  1:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I was going with this combo, but i dont wanna ruin for ppl by "Just cause I am first I am going to chose the best cause no one is here"
Your kindness has paid off... lol
Edit: First post has been updated, cbt is now open.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:03 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Big Bang Genesis Sting Destroy

Armor?

(Dec. 19, 2020  7:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic

That combo doesn’t qualify, at least one part needs to be attack type. I have put a letter “A” to the left of all parts that I consider to be attack oriented enough.
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:40 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Round1

#Fafnir vs Lugiamaster0249
Perfect Phoenix vs Cosmo Spriggan
2outspins - 3 outspins
Cosmo Spriggan launched first, then alternating.

[[NØBØDY]] vs The Blacknight
Regalia Genesis vs Dread Bahamut
2outspins,1KO - no points
Dread Bahamut launched first, then alternating.

Valtaoi_007 vs 蒼井バル
Lord Dragon vs Geist Fafnir
3outspins - no points  
Lord Dragon launched first every time.

Delrazakuro vs Kolokolchik
BigBang Genesis vs Prime Apocalypse
3outspins - 1KO

BigBang Genesis was launched first, then alternating.

Round2

[[NØBØDY]] vs Lugiamaster0249
Regalia Genesis vs Cosmo Spriggan
1outspin - 1BF,1outspin
Cosmo Spriggan was launched first, then alternating.

Kolokolchik vs Valtaoi_007
Prime Apocalypse vs Lord Dragon
no points - 3outspins
Lord Dragon was launched first, then alternating. (There was a stamina tie though)

Final

Lugiamaster0249 vs Valtaoi_007
Cosmo Spriggan vs Lord Dragon
1outspin - 3outspins
Cosmo Spriggan was launched first every time. (there was one stamina tie)

3rd/4th deciding battle

Kolokolchik vs [[NØBØDY]]
Prime Apocalypse vs Regalia Genesis
3outspins - 1outspin
Regalia Genesis was launched first every time.

1st: Valtaoi_007
2nd: Lugiamaster0249
3rd: Kolokolchik
4th: [[NØBØDY]]

(Dec. 13, 2020  1:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I was going with this combo, but i dont wanna ruin for ppl by "Just cause I am first I am going to chose the best cause no one is here"
Your kindness has paid off... lol
Lugiamaster0249 shouldn't I have gone to finals? I beat you in semis yet you put me in the bronze match.

Also I'd like to Join your new CBT with Regalia Genesis 10Cross Atomic (Regalia Genesis is the Attack part)
@[[NØBØDY]] Cosmo Spriggan got 1 burst finish and 1 outspin, while Genesis got 1 outspin. The profile name,bey,and points scored are all on the left or all on the right. The score was Cosmo Spriggan 3 - Regalia Genesis 1.
(Dec. 20, 2020  6:30 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: @[[NØBØDY]] Cosmo Spriggan got 1 burst finish and 1 outspin, while Genesis got 1 outspin. The profile name,bey,and points scored are all on the left or all on the right. The score was Cosmo Spriggan 3 - Regalia Genesis 1.

Oh I see, no wonder I couldn't understand scorings, also seriously regalia burst? Not bad.
(Dec. 20, 2020  8:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  6:30 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: @[[NØBØDY]] Cosmo Spriggan got 1 burst finish and 1 outspin, while Genesis got 1 outspin. The profile name,bey,and points scored are all on the left or all on the right. The score was Cosmo Spriggan 3 - Regalia Genesis 1.

Oh I see, no wonder I couldn't understand scorings, also seriously regalia burst? Not bad.

Regalia Genesis is very easy to burst, idk if you saw my post in “what made you laugh today” but it pretty much sums up Regalia Genesis’ burst resistance.

EarthHelios I don’t have assault, it’s not even on the list and I didn’t see a typo. Sorry I didn’t reply to your post, but everytime I try it says the browser unexpectedly shut down, I was somehow able to reply to someone else’s post though...