[Carmel, IN, USA] 11/29/2013 - Happy Turkey Bey!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Happy Turkey Bey!

Hey guys! Welcome to the thread for Indiana's first ever official WBO tournament! Grin It's gonna be cold, so bring your coats and gloves! Remember the 5 dollar entrance fee! It would be a shame to turn anyone away after they arrived.

Well, here we go!

Date: November 29th 2013

Time: Registration starts at 12:00 P.M., Tournament begins at 1:00 P.M.

Location: Founders Park, 11675 Hazel Dell Parkway Carmel, IN, USA, 46033

We have a shelter at the park. It's public, so we may not be the only people there, but with a small turn out we'll have plenty of room. The shelter is visible from the parking lot, so you shouldn't have a problem finding it. We'll have at least 2 adults there.

Format: BB-10

Prizes: TBD

Confirmed:

1. theblackdragon
2. TigeroftheWest
3. Shining God MS
4. Shiny's friend
5. Peregrine
6. Tri
7. Daddy Dragon
8. TMNT Isaac

Maybes:

See you all there! Happy Turkey Bey!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Aww, I wanted you too win Tri. But I bet you hade fun. You got a better score then me at my first one LOL.

I'm voting SGMS........WIN!!!!!!
I ONLY used Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F and Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F the whole time! That's pretty gutsy if you ask me Smile.

I had so much fun and it was an honor meeting everyone. I hope my rank is at least in the 900's, haha. I don't want to be in the 1000's!!
Attack all the way XD. It should go to what you wanted or betterWink

So...................Any winner yet!?
Yeah, Shining God MS posted it on the last page.
Haha, didn't see the last page.
I lost my bet LOL. Nice work coming 2nd SGMS, nice coming 1st TBD, and nice coming 3rd TDD.

I still think Tri's cousin must have been the best.
(Nov. 29, 2013  10:02 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Haha, didn't see the last page.
I lost my bet LOL. Nice work coming 2nd SGMS, nice coming 1st TBD, and nice coming 3rd TDD.

I still think Tri's cousin must have been the best.

Of Course! He Might Of Not Placed But He's Still Number One To Me! It's Pretty Bad Tri Didn't Place Unhappy 3-4 Still Pretty Good!

(Nov. 29, 2013  9:50 PM)Tri Wrote: I ONLY used Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F and Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F the whole time! That's pretty gutsy if you ask me Smile.

I had so much fun and it was an honor meeting everyone. I hope my rank is at least in the 900's, haha. I don't want to be in the 1000's!!
You Might Actually Be In The 1000's. I Was In The Early 1000's With My First Tournament. (3-3) But It Really Depends On Who You Beat. If You Beat Somebody Like TBD Or Shining God MS You Would Of Easily Got 20-30 Points.
Really? I was in the 700's after my first tournament. Hope everyone had a great time! Congrats to TBD!
Congratulations to TBD for getting 1st!!!!!!!!! Like I said those magical combos Cool
Woohoo! I went 9/0 today! Grin Totally worth going...

HUGE props to Tri for using Attack literally every single match. He even took down Revizer Revizer BD145RDF with an Attacker!

Combos!

Quote:1st: theblackdragon: Genbull Dragooon T125GCF, MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon T125GCF, Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, Genbull/Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF, MSF-M Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F, MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF

Quote:2nd: Shining God MS: Bahamdia/Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F, Genbull Genbull TH170TB

Quote:3rd: Thedaddude: Phantom Cygnus 85MF (Attack mode)

So yah! Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F did awesome today. Its only loss was 2 to 3 against MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF, which is kind of normal, seeing as Girago has the highest win rates against Attack than just about any other custom.

We had a really cool show with Attack today. We had 3 matches of Attack vs. Defense, and all 3 ended 3/2. It was actually quite frightening to see Attack do so well against its "weakness." The Attack meta is certainly in a good place right now with Wyvang running around.
Hmm, no F230. Lol poor Tri. Nice tournament!
Good job TBD way to represent NC haha, but good job Tri i hope you had fun at your first WBO tournament and i hope that you can get more to happen so more people can enjoy blading.
Thanks stormscorpio and everyone cheering for me!

I lost against theblackdragon when used an anti attacker I believe, I lost against Shining God MS when he used an anti attacker, I lost against thedaddude when he used Phantom 85MF Tired, and I lost against tigerofthewest when he used some CF combo. That was a confusing match.

Even though I didn't do to well, I used attack the whole time so HAH! But hey guys, guess what? My little cousin beat Shining God MS XD!
My Life Is Complete Grin It's Great That You Guys Both Had Fun!
HEY THE ONLY REASON WAS BECAUSE WYVANG DRAGOOON BD145RDF SO SHADDAP.
XD haha, but hey I KOed an RDF defender, why couldn't you? Especially a 5 year old Tongue_out.

You got 2nd so SHADDAP! Haha!
Ahhhhhhhh. Now I'm mad. I really wanted to go to the tourney and I could not... And now you TBD... You.....You . I will defeat you!!!!!!!!!I don't want to yell, so I'll just guide you to Hades one day.lol
It's so good that you guys agreed on no F230. And actual tournament <3
Here's the few pictures I took with my phone. There's more on my camera I will upload some other time.

Cool pics, it looked like a really fun event
Btw I'm in the 2nd and 4th picture and my case is in the 6th picture XD
It really does look like every body had fun wish I was there
Nice pics Tri. Glad you went to your first tournament. Always a fun experience if ran properly by a good host. Which TBD is of course.