Carl Fanclub

(Dec. 09, 2020  6:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I want every single character in beyblade besides the ones in Rise, and Kyle hakim back.

What your telling me Delta sucks!?

Yeah. Delta sucks. Everyone in rise sucks except for Aiger, Valt, and MAYBE amane.
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What your telling me Delta sucks!?

Yeah. Delta sucks. Everyone in rise sucks except for Aiger, Valt, and MAYBE amane.

Bruh Delta is literally better than this mans Amane
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah. Delta sucks. Everyone in rise sucks except for Aiger, Valt, and MAYBE amane.

Bruh Delta is literally better than this mans Amane

Everyone thinks delta is cool, but he’s just a wannabe shu, and drum is just a wannabe Valt.
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Delta is literally better than this mans Amane

Everyone thinks delta is cool, but he’s just a wannabe shu, and drum is just a wannabe Valt.

That is a complete lie. They all have their own distinctive personality
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Everyone thinks delta is cool, but he’s just a wannabe shu, and drum is just a wannabe Valt.

No not really. But let’s just agree to disagree.

(Dec. 09, 2020  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Everyone thinks delta is cool, but he’s just a wannabe shu, and drum is just a wannabe Valt.

(Dec. 09, 2020  6:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is a complete lie. They all have their own distinctive personality

(Dec. 09, 2020  6:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is a complete lie. They all have their own distinctive personality

Why do you do this to them.
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No not really. But let’s just agree to disagree.

Why do you do this to them.

Case they’re wannabe’s of the 2 best characters from the OG of beyblade burst where it all started and now these stupid protagonists drum, hikaru, and hygua are making their dumb appearance. Now that’s just my opinion, but can we please stop arguing.
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do you do this to them.

Case they’re wannabe’s of the 2 best characters from the OG of beyblade burst where it all started and now these stupid protagonists drum, hikaru, and hygua are making their dumb appearance. Now that’s just my opinion, but can we please stop arguing.

Your the one who started it
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Case they’re wannabe’s of the 2 best characters from the OG of beyblade burst where it all started and now these stupid protagonists drum, hikaru, and hygua are making their dumb appearance. Now that’s just my opinion, but can we please stop arguing.

Your the one who started it

No. I said I miss CUZA, then you said you want him back, then I said I want all of the beyblade characters except for Kyle hakim, and rise characters back. Then you started the argument by disagreeing with me about delta. Now please, can we stop arguing.
Carl: Carl wants a cookie
Cuza: Here you go!
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Carl: Carl wants a cookie
Cuza: Here you go!

Lol.
WHY ARE WE FIGHTING IN THE CARL FANCLUB
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: WHY ARE WE FIGHTING IN THE CARL FANCLUB

I dont know
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: WHY ARE WE FIGHTING IN THE CARL FANCLUB

I dont know

oh ok