Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread

Poll: Do you want it to be coverted to a TCG (english)

I dont care
13.33%
This looks nice
46.67%
HEK YEAH!
40.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Well is it completely confirmed? Or is he the only recorded person?
(Apr. 05, 2012  3:20 AM)Otsu Wrote: cardfight vanguard at walmart !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOsPT8UzI3I

You said Walmart...in Maryland.

I've seen people in my other forum post card hauls, like Pokemon and Yugioh, even Magic. But the Walmart in my area, unfortunately, does NOT deal any Trading Card Games EXCEPT Redikai and Monsuno *mondo gag d=<*).

...How much are you willing to sell Barri for, though? I need another one for my deck.
(Apr. 05, 2012  3:24 AM)Ozerec Wrote: Well is it completely confirmed? Or is he the only recorded person?

a lot of other people have confirmed the same thing.

kaji most of my cards are for trade only right now.
Siiigh...well, it was worth a shot. lol

I find that it's super hard for me to get into the game when the cards I need are, in effect, REALLY hard to get due to expenses and rarity.
Since it looks like Cardfight Vanguard is growing in popularity(so it seems like it)I decided I'll play it,it looks really confusing so I'll have to learn it..... I'm thinking about making the Bermuda Triangle deck or The Dimension Police deck. Plus Yugioh cards cost too much so I'll just play dueling network but not make any Yugioh decks. So which deck do you reccomend?
for starters i recommend a royal paladin starter deck, just to get the jist of the game. then you go for other decks.
(Apr. 05, 2012  6:59 AM)Giraton Wrote: for starters i recommend a royal paladin starter deck, just to get the jist of the game. then you go for other decks.
Ok thanks. Ill get it as soon as possible!

RP kinda straight forward. Not much thinking and very straight forward playing style.
Kagero on the other hand, gives you quite a few options to play around with. So its your pick on whether which you think suites you more.

I started out with a Kagero deck but I ended up trading it with my brother for his RP. He didnt like his RP deck either.

BTW, has anyone here got their hands on English Promo Pack 1? I'm fairly interested in knowing if circulation of PR packs has been carried out outside of Singapore
I buy my first 3 packs, SP CEO Amaterasu. It's a shame that I'm not even going to play OTT. If you know me, you should know what I'm playing.
(Apr. 05, 2012  6:54 AM)Katsuya Wrote: Since it looks like Cardfight Vanguard is growing in popularity(so it seems like it)I decided I'll play it,it looks really confusing so I'll have to learn it..... I'm thinking about making the Bermuda Triangle deck or The Dimension Police deck. Plus Yugioh cards cost too much so I'll just play dueling network but not make any Yugioh decks. So which deck do you reccomend?
not for me they dont i buy tis kinda 20 card pack for like 2 something its a deal there also i did see some boosters in my local walmart and a deck im thinking about getting it but i dunno...
(Apr. 05, 2012  5:08 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I buy my first 3 packs, SP CEO Amaterasu. It's a shame that I'm not even going to play OTT. If you know me, you should know what I'm playing.

Tachikaze?

>=D
(Apr. 05, 2012  7:09 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2012  5:08 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I buy my first 3 packs, SP CEO Amaterasu. It's a shame that I'm not even going to play OTT. If you know me, you should know what I'm playing.

Tachikaze?

>=D
LOOK AT MY AVATAR.
Kagero.

I know, yo. I was trollin'.

Hence, the emote. I ain't that dumb, yo.
I'm so jealous that most of you can buy packs in Walmart... Hopefully Asda will stock them in the UK haha!

I'm also slightly addicted to this Card game, went from just collecting Kagero to Nova Grapplers as well and now... Kagero, Nova Grapplers, Spike Brothers, Oracle Think Tank and Dark Irregulars when we finally get more cards for them. Trying not to spend loads of SP's at the moment haha!

Even though I rarely play against anyone as these kind of Hobbies don't pick up anywhere near me I still find it fun making decks and such. I guess I'm collecting a few more clans so when I do get to play the people in London they can borrow one of my decks so they can have a bit more fun than just using the standard trail decks.
Just participated in an English Vanguard Tournament. Got myself an "Dragon Undead Skull Dragon".

One thing I am REALLY happy about right now is that Granblue has complete 100% english support (inclusive of promos) at the moment.
(Apr. 06, 2012  9:55 AM)Blitz Wrote: I'm so jealous that most of you can buy packs in Walmart... Hopefully Asda will stock them in the UK haha!

IKR, I have to go to my locals which takes like 30 mins + but still, it's worth it to see friends at locals for a few hours. Hopefully Asda / Tesco will stock this. I very much doubt it though, Asda doesn't sell any trading cards IIRC from the last time I went to my local Asda (which was last year or something, usually go to Tesco or Iceland, but enough about me.) And my local Tesco only stocks pokemon cards, nothing else.

(Apr. 06, 2012  9:55 AM)Blitz Wrote: I'm so jealous that most of you can buy packs in Walmart... Hopefully Asda will stock them in the UK haha!

I'm also slightly addicted to this Card game, went from just collecting Kagero to Nova Grapplers as well and now... Kagero, Nova Grapplers, Spike Brothers, Oracle Think Tank and Dark Irregulars when we finally get more cards for them. Trying not to spend loads of SP's at the moment haha!

Even though I rarely play against anyone as these kind of Hobbies don't pick up anywhere near me I still find it fun making decks and such. I guess I'm collecting a few more clans so when I do get to play the people in London they can borrow one of my decks so they can have a bit more fun than just using the standard trail decks.
I cannot, I have to buy them every sunday at league.

I have already bought a TD02 and I'm expecting my two TD01's to come any time soon. I'm sick of using flash decks to battle with my self I want to use full decks xD

Since Vanguard came out I wanted to collect Tachikaze but now I'm not too sure. Some people at my Yu-Gi-Oh Locals have given me quite a few Kagero cards which will let me do the Blazing Flare Superior ride when I get one Tongue_out

For me there is no popping down to Walmart as I live in London xD I hope Argos get these in one day, they do actually good deals on their stuff IMO.
Well, here I am, currently at Walmart as of this post,to disprove to myself that CFV is currently being sold in Walmart. My findings turn out that............

This walmart indeed sells Cardfight Vanguard. I was however unlucky enough to find the empty remains of an empty booster box. And funny, I found out that my walmart DOES sell TCGs, but it's so cluttered and disorganized that I never would have known...
Just went to my first english Vanguard Tournament and split for first since it was really late I walked out with 15 packs and gave all my spike brothers stuff to a friend. Won with a Kagero Yaksha build. This game is amazingly fun really need some Nova Grappler stuff.
I bought TD01 and TD02 last night on eBay Smile
I can't wait to be a Vanguard Fighter, haha.
Is the OTT Trial Deck TD04 or TD06? Cause on Toywiz, they havd it as TD04, yet they also have another Trial Deck as TD04, and it's coming out in May, while the OTT is apparently in August..
Bushiroad confirmed that despite decks 5 and 6 anf Booster 6 is coming out first, the bumbering will not change. Set 3 and decks 3 and 4 will still retain their number.
Well that's odd, haha.
I am disappointed that OTT won't be coming out until after, though.
They do that so they can simultaneously release the Japanese and English sets together. Or so I've read...