Capsule Toys ...

God, Stardust will have so much recoil.
I hope the Stardust metal wheel isn't like that...
... There is no illustration of Stardust Pegasis on those scans ...
Lmao, I think I confused some people. Sorry.
(Jun. 05, 2009  8:23 PM)Giga Wrote: God, Stardust will have so much recoil.

(Jun. 05, 2009  9:53 PM)Nuno Wrote: I hope the Stardust metal wheel isn't like that...

learn to read
(Apr. 10, 2009  1:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: awesome

i've always wanted to cosplay as a beyblade

rofl sig'd

This topic really makes me sad my little keychain Driger S broke. I want to play with it now. It was fun watching it try to battle, especially against my heavier plastics. The recoil was hilariously awesome.
Well, I hope Lightening will not have that much recoil then :p
Well, Lightning and Clay are not really shown; instead, they put a "Storm" Wheel with an interrogation mark on it for both. Realising the uselessness is what made me wait around a month before posting that.
? Now I am confused. There is no way the first two wheels are meant to be Storm. Wind look more like storm than those, and the others look pretty realistic.
(Jun. 06, 2009  1:17 PM)Giga Wrote: ? Now I am confused. There is no way the first two wheels are meant to be Storm. Wind look more like storm than those, and the others look pretty realistic.
If you look at past scans I posted, only three tops actually look like capsule toys on the scan : the first two, capsule Storm Pegasis and capsule "Lightning" L Drago, and the very last, capsule "Clay" Aries.
For some reason, Wind Aquario and Dark Bull look quite realistic. Previous capsule Beyblade toys were not so realistic at all, which is why I found the ones on the last scan could be 'fun'.
loling at you guys making predictions from capsule toys
This is officially the 'low' merchandise topic ...

Of course, the trading card game : http://shop.surpara.com/detail.php?IID=53690
Absolute phail. But you know full well that it will sell regardless =(.
They just have to make a trading card for everything XD
(Jun. 29, 2009  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is officially the 'low' merchandise topic ...

Of course, the trading card game : http://shop.surpara.com/detail.php?IID=53690

ugh really? are you sure this is a game and not just trading cards?
Looks like just trading cards to me. But, ugh, it looks horrible XD Was inevitable, though.
Haha, I would totally buy these if I didn't have to import them. I'm a sucker for awful Bey Merchandise.
Blech, why turn spinning tops into Yu-Gi-Oh?
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ugh really? are you sure this is a game and not just trading cards?
Oh ... Since there seems to be a difference, then I would go with the second choice. I have never really delved into cards anyway.
Yes. Trading card games are strategy games you play with cards. Trading cards are just that; cards with pictures on them that you trade.
Who wants even smaller beyblades, with a mini Right Launcher ...
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/akism/22840016.html

Those are not really capsule beyblades. They are 3.5 centimetres wide, and they are essentially things you can strap and carry around, I suppose.

Oddly, they use an Aries Clear Wheel and Face to demonstrate the concept of the strap, even though it is not included in the package; only Storm Pegasis, Flame Sagittario, Rock Leone and Dark Wolf are.
Omg, I do! Really love keychain blades. <3 I'll probably get some of these when I get my preorder stuff shipped, whenever that may be........Pinching_eyes_2
The only lame bey-merchandise I want is a Beyblade Air Hockey Table.

Only then will I be satisfied (Foosball might make a decent substitute)
(Jul. 10, 2009  2:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Who wants even smaller beyblades, with a mini Right Launcher ...
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/akism/22840016.html

Those are not really capsule beyblades. They are 3.5 centimetres wide, and they are essentially things you can strap and carry around, I suppose.

Oddly, they use an Aries Clear Wheel and Face to demonstrate the concept of the strap, even though it is not included in the package; only Storm Pegasis, Flame Sagittario, Rock Leone and Dark Wolf are.
are they official? and is it a Light launcher or Right launcher? Confused