Capsule Toys ...

(Jul. 10, 2009  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're just novelty items, they're not supposed to be used in beybattles

I wouldn't buy something so small that I can't even use. And I buy a lot of useless carp.
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:37 PM)Dude Wrote: I wouldn't buy something so small that I can't even use. And I buy a lot of useless carp.

Then why buy them??
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:39 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Then why buy them??

Because they're part of a collection, of course!

Plus, in my opinion, the stuff I buy looks good, but I hardly find a spinning top to be beautiful in any way, I prefer using it in a Beyblade match.
hey guess what you don't have to buy it!! how awesome is that
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hey guess what you don't have to buy it!! how awesome is that

Yeah, it is pretty awesome! But I'm gonna buy it, 'cause it's Bleach related!

Useless figurines are lame, but at least they're detailed. Are those even smaller beyblades that detailed?
no but they're cute and dirt cheap and if you don't want them don't buy them
(Jul. 11, 2009  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: no but they're cute and dirt cheap and if you don't want them don't buy them

...Can we even buy those in Canada?
(Jul. 11, 2009  7:24 PM)Dude Wrote: ...Can we even buy those in Canada?

Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...

How do you think we've been buying MFB at all?
(Jul. 11, 2009  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How do you think we've been buying MFB at all?

Huh, so same way, right?

Do you plan on buying some?
haven't decided
i remember having two mini beyblades, a driger and a dranzer a long time ago, my mother threw my dranzer out the window while driving (i did something bad cant remember) and i lost my driger and all of my normal size blades eventually except for one
(Jul. 13, 2009  11:07 AM)lasean Wrote: i remember having two mini beyblades, a driger and a dranzer a long time ago, my mother threw my dranzer out the window while driving (i did something bad cant remember) and i lost my driger and all of my normal size blades eventually except for one

Wow...your mom threw out a spinning top out a car as a punishment?

What you did must really have been bad. My parents would never destroy my toys buy throwing them out a window, they'd at least wait home to do that!
Since it concerns two beyblades whose 'origins' we still do not know about exactly, I will post it here :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...hoenix.jpg

Note that, in my opinion, they mixed up the two beyblades at the bottom, below Storm Capricorne : from left to right, there is Earth Virgo, then Burn Phoenix. Not that anybody actually reads Katakana that much ...

So, Burn does not look like Heat at all from what I remember ...
Heat looks sort of interesting.
Do you know if it is only going to mfb replicas? or like the orginalz r going to be in der 2?

and how small are they? can u battle with them?
Earth Virgo?

Ok, I'm sad now. Unhappy
Burn looks cool though.
(Sep. 06, 2009  10:28 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: Do you know if it is only going to mfb replicas? or like the orginalz r going to be in der 2?

Only MFB. The original series is dead now.
(Sep. 06, 2009  10:28 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: Do you know if it is only going to mfb replicas? or like the orginalz r going to be in der 2?

and how small are they? can u battle with them?
Yes; no.

Smaller than normal Metal Fight Beyblades. If you want, obviously not against a real beyblade.
Really isn't what I expected burn to look like at all...
Hoping it'll have a use, but a metal version of heat would have been a lot nicer.
Interesting new stadium they made for these carton beyblades :
http://my.tomy.co.jp/arts/meisai.aspx?n=Y100451

On another note, the mini strap beyblades actually look more 'desirable' because they at least really have a shine, unlike the Hybrid Wheel blades. The parts are exactly the same, except smaller, and not necessarily made out of metal.
(Nov. 26, 2009  11:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Interesting new stadium they made for these carton beyblades :
http://my.tomy.co.jp/arts/meisai.aspx?n=Y100451

On another note, the mini strap beyblades actually look more 'desirable' because they at least really have a shine, unlike the Hybrid Wheel blades. The parts are exactly the same, except smaller, and not necessarily made out of metal.

intresting stadium on the left.
i wonder how it will affect the battle
Has ne1 bought these capsule toys....

If so r dey ne good or worth it.... Is der a vid on how they fight???

CAn u customize dem
(Nov. 27, 2009  12:10 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Has ne1 bought these capsule toys....

If so r dey ne good or worth it.... Is der a vid on how they fight???

CAn u customize dem

why do you type like this

that stadium looks neat!
=[

my laptop got a virus, so I am using my ipod touch.

Typing on this futuristic handheld device is quite difficult.

Wink