Capsule Toys ...

(Jul. 10, 2009  5:17 PM)pegasis Wrote: are they official? and is it a Light launcher or Right launcher? Confused
They seem quite official, but obviously you should not use them against real beyblades.

It is a Light Launcher if you want to write a common Japanese typo; it is a Right Launcher if you want to write correctly, especially since it is in fact only right-spin.
I wonder if Japanese people are really so stupid that they keep making the same errors over and over again..
L and R are very similar in the Japanese Language. So this typo is fairly common.

Still, I would think they would have someone proofread it.
I saw them in Japan.
I didn;t feel like wasting my money.
They also have so in like vending machines for like 2-3 bucks ( well similar ones)
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:03 PM)Ghost Wrote: I wonder if Japanese people are really so stupid that they keep making the same errors over and over again..
You try learning such a different language that has sounds and letters you have never heard of.
i did, and am now very used to use those new English letters...
ghost is right imo
Yeah, but you still make alot of general errors. No-one calls you out for it as English is not your first language. Takara-Tomy are Japanese so they are going to make the same kind of mistakes, Hasbro will choose the fully 'official' name for the Light Launcher when they release it next year. Ghost came off very rude IMO
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:56 PM)pegasis Wrote: i did, and am now very used to use those new English letters...
ghost is right imo
Except Japanese is slightly more restricted in sounds in that aspect; at least for you, it seems Arabic has both an 'r' and an 'l'; Japanese does not.

Try to understand and respect their mistakes, and get back on topic.
maybe. but mine are general. but think of it, i mean "letters" are the first thing you learn when learning a new language.... they are the BASE of the language...

Edit: didnt see kai-Vs post. i will end this now.
hey sweet i love racism!

shut up all of you, to everyone in japan L and R are literally the exact same thing. their market isn't fluent english-speakers
These capsule toys look appealing as they are almost the small replicas of orginal ones, I wonder if they'll be releasing the capsule toy version of Lightning L Drago 100HF...

(Jul. 10, 2009  7:06 PM)pegasis Wrote: maybe. but mine are general. but think of it, i mean "letters" are the first thing you learn when learning a new language.... they are the BASE of the language...

Edit: didnt see kai-Vs post. i will end this now.

For Arabic yes, for many other languages, no, as the true foundation of the language is its literary basics. Don't try to state something like "You can't read if you don't know the alphabet" as the learning the language is rather done orally through experience where you expand your knowledge of it through reading.
i like how the picture is clearly just the actual beyblade stock images with a clip photoshopped onto them
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You try learning such a different language that has sounds and letters you have never heard of.

English is not my native language..

Japan is an internationally important country..

Seriously.. I see no excuse for them making the same mistakes..
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hey sweet i love racism!

shut up all of you, to everyone in japan L and R are literally the exact same thing. their market isn't fluent english-speakers

(Jul. 10, 2009  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hey sweet i love racism!

(Jul. 10, 2009  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: shut up all of you, to everyone in japan L and R are literally the exact same thing. their market isn't fluent english-speakers
^^ Oh my god, read up a few posts.
Those look really cheap...

I mean, seriously, the Metal Fight ones are already pretty small, why would I want to use even smaller ones?
(Jul. 10, 2009  9:55 PM)Dude Wrote: Those look really cheap...

I mean, seriously, the Metal Fight ones are already pretty small, why would I want to use even smaller ones?

they're just novelty items, they're not supposed to be used in beybattles
do you think that they might make a little stadium like they did with the plastic novelty beyblades?
(Jul. 11, 2009  2:58 AM)Rustin Wrote: do you think that they might make a little stadium like they did with the plastic novelty beyblades?

[Image: CapsuleToys_BattleStadium_1.jpg]
day one purchase
I wish they would make golden right launchers and beylaunchers
There cool but whats the point of making them ?
(Jul. 11, 2009  7:03 AM)LAITON Wrote: There cool but whats the point of making them ?

what's the point of making beyblades at all?

(it's money)
(Jul. 11, 2009  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: CapsuleToys_BattleStadium_1.jpg]

Omg. Actual MFB in that mini stadium would be awesome. xD