Capsule Toys ...

Oh thats cool. They look really cool and the stadiums are pretty cool too. If Hasbro releases them i might buy some.
hasbro probobly wont release these...after all its from a Gashapon (Not a vending machine)
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:09 AM)Leonwind Wrote: hasbro probobly wont release these...after all its from a Gashapon (Not a vending machine)

If a Gashapon is a plastic thingy from the above pics, then I've seen them in the US before.
ugh...in the US, you know the thing where those crappy capsule toys come from? the ones where you put 50 cents iin and you get something stupid? well that is the US equivelent of the Japanese Gashapon, except Japanese Gashapons actulay have things worth getting. actualy most of the things in Gashapons in Japan are pretty kick @$$
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:22 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ugh...in the US, you know the thing where those crappy capsule toys come from? the ones where you put 50 cents iin and you get something stupid? well that is the US equivelent of the Japanese Gashapon, except Japanese Gashapons actulay have things worth getting. actualy most of the things in Gashapons in Japan are pretty kick @$$
I've seen one just like in this spoiler:
Edit: It was a Pokemon one.
yes, basicly. they are all different and all carry different items. regardless of what hobby you are into, if you are a serious collector for your hobby, gashapons are always a rare and valuable and fun and interesting part to your collection, especialy to foreign collectors. i myself have recently been eyeing zoid, beyblade and other rare gashapon items, though i dont have the money...