Capricorne 100HF.

Apparently this Beyblade simply had no draft at all.

==Face: Capricorne==
The Face illustrates Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. This Seagoat is depicted as having six horns. Hasbro's version of the Face mark in its Fury Capricorn release omits the word "CAPRICORNE" on the banner at the bottom of this animal.

==Wheel: Capricorne==
*'''Weight:''' 32.5 grams

Capricorne's design has two main elements related to a goat: at two opposite ends, there are some hooves with two toes each, and on the right of those start one set of two long, curved horns each. To avoid breaking issues, flat metal connects both horns at their end, but also with the side of the hoof. These precautions and the design create an overall very circular shape with some very simple slopes.

In theory, the roundness of this Wheel could make it a good [[Survival | Stamina]] or [[Defense]] type, and the slopes could provide potential [[Upper Attack]], however Capricorne simply lacks all the weight necessary for those properties and its design has no acute points. Also, as is often the case with Wheels, the slopes are not really in the proper direction since Capricorne is only right-spin, and the hooves were oddly placed right at the base of the only good slopes in that spin direction, so they act like boulders. This average, too smooth transition in the relief of this Wheel has rendered it useless since its release, especially with the arrival of the much anticipated [[Metal_Fight_Beyblade#Hybrid_Wheel_System | Hybrid Wheel System]] right the following month in Japan.

==Overall==

Capricorne 100HF is one of the worst sellers of the Metal System, and for good reasons: its Wheel has no use in any field, 100 is simply decent for some Attack types, and its Bottom was quickly outclassed. As such, '''there is no reason to buy this Beyblade outside of collection purposes'''.

100 and HF are already published.

Let us ask already : does anybody still own this Beyblade and would be able to take photographs of it ?
I have one NIP that I bought not too long ago, and it is absolutely perfect.
I can take the photos.
Cool, that would be appreciated.
Great article, even though all you had to write was the Capricorn section. 1 comment; why do you mention Hasbro when Capricorn 100HF doesn't exist in the Hasbro meta, only Fury Capricorn 100HF, it's Legends counterpart. Now obviously, the intent of the facebolt section is clear, but mentioning Hasbro in an article that doesnt have a Hasbro release may confuse quick readers and those new to the game.
It is obvious whether or not Metal System Beys are existent in the Hasbro meta.. There is no need to mention Fury at all in this, really. The Capricorne part was added for all Capricorne Hasbro faces: not just Fury, as it isn't the only release of Capricorn. Fury =/= Capricorn.
You don't see Cyber mentioned in Pegasis 105F's article.
Plus, when you write sections like that for Beywiki, you need to predict that it will be used for all other articles that have exactly the same piece, just like 100 and HF were written in the Lightning L Drago article, but they are general enough to fit all circumstances.

But I suppose I could indeed write that Hasbro's version for Fury "Capricorn" [...] ...
I wasnt implying that Fury be mentioned here at all. I was stating that mentioning Hasbro would confuse some readers in this particular case, as a hasbro version of the Capricorn wheel technicaly does not exist. Fury Capricorn should have its own article.

But now that you mention it, both Capricorn and Fury Capricorn should be mentioned in eachothers respective articles, as Fury Capricorn is based off of Capricorn. This should go for all other legend beys too.
It makes no logical sense to mention Fury Capricorn (as in Metal Wheel + Clear Wheel) in the Capricorne article, because it would almost be an anachronism.

You might be thinking : "What ? But what about this whole Capricorne Face description ?!", but no, there is a distinction.
Erm, still not 100% what I mean. Let's transition. Obviously dont mention Fury in the Capricorn Wheel article directly, or the Capricorn Wheel in the Fury article, but maybe at the top of each article, in italics, as a small minor note, mention and link to the other?

example: Capricorn 100HF (located above the facebolt section)
Hasbro released [link]Fury Capricorn 100HF[/link], the Legends counterpart to Capricorn 100HF
I would think that would be better suited in Fury's article (if it ever gets one) like this -
Fury Capricorne 100HF
Hasbro released Fury Capricorne 100HF as the Legends counterpart of Metal Systems Capricorn 100HF.
I can have photos up tomorrow.
Would you like photos of the packaging as well?
If not both, then Rai's makes more sense alone. Ya, I agree
Raigeko13 understands perfectly what I mean.

Hm, I do not know if a photograph of the package is also needed ... Try sending a private message to Kei.
IMO, photos of the packaging wouldnt hurt. Who knows, it may help some users in identifying fakes better. Do whatever seems best in your mind. If you are going to take photos of the packaging, take those 1st, before opening the package.
IMO, I'd just link to Fury in the "other versions" section (most underrated section on beywiki btw) like:

* [[Fury Capricorn 100HF]] - [[Hasbro]] [[Legend Series]] Remake/Version/Disaster
(Feb. 25, 2012  3:21 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: IMO, photos of the packaging wouldnt hurt. Who knows, it may help some users in identifying fakes better. Do whatever seems best in your mind. If you are going to take photos of the packaging, take those 1st, before opening the package.

I think there are barely any fake versions for Metal System Beyblades, even less for Capricorne, who barely sold.

Seriously, it makes no sense to mention Fury "Capricorn" as another version of Capricorne either ...
It is an alternate "version" in that it is Hasbro's equivalent release. Much like Appolon G in plastics is an alternate version of Apollon, and so on.
But is that sort of thing written on Beywiki ? The Beywiki sense of "alternate version" is : "this comes with the same Clear Wheel or is the same Wheel but recoloured."
You can ask Kei, but I would very, very strongly consider it an alternate version, because it quite literally is the hasbro "alternative".

Honestly, it's much closer that sharing the same CW, even.
One teeny weeny thing senorita

(Feb. 25, 2012  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ==Face: Capricorne==
The Face illustrates Capricorn, one of the twelve Zodiac signs. This goat is depicted as having six horns. Hasbro's version of the Face mark omits the writings word "CAPRICORNE" on the banner at the bottom of this animal.

The overall section mixes the use of present and past tense.
For me, it makes sense ... Yes, you could write : "its Bottom is outclassed", but that is not what I wanted to write : "Since its release, it was quickly outclassed". I am not certain how else you want to word it in that sentence.
Use "After its release, it was quickly outclassed." perhaps?
There is no way to keep it all in one sentence with the Wheel and Track ? Surely there is.
All the tenses are in fact correct, but if you'd like an alternate version, how about this:

Fully Past Version Wrote:==Overall==

Capricorne 100HF was one of the worst sellers of the Metal System, and for good reasons: its Wheel found no use in any field, 100 was simply decent for some Attack types, and its Bottom was quickly outclassed. As such, '''there is no reason to buy this Beyblade outside of collective purposes'''.
Or
Fully Present Version Wrote:==Overall==

Capricorne 100HF is one of the worst sellers of the Metal System, and for good reasons: its Wheel has no use in any field; 100 is simply decent for some Attack types; and its Bottom is outclassed, and has been since its release. As such, '''there is no reason to buy this Beyblade outside of collective purposes'''.

Second one isn't as pretty, but the original is still better than both in my opinion.