Can we all agree that Spryzen Requiem S3 should be unbanned?

With Archer Hercules in existence and unbanned, I don't think it would be too far-fetched to allow Sr to be used. Even allowing spin direction to be changed between rounds.
With Geist Fafnir coming out, we need a Right-Spin Drainer/Equalizer.
The only bey who can fill that role is Sr.
Spriggan Requiem already has been unbanned, the Hasbro versions of Spryzen and Garuda are still banned. (Also Garuda is unbanned)
(Sep. 19, 2018  8:34 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Spriggan Requiem already has been unbanned, the Hasbro versions of Spryzen and Garuda are still banned. (Also Garuda is unbanned)

I think he's talking about the Hasbro version, my dude.
(Sep. 19, 2018  10:06 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  8:34 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Spriggan Requiem already has been unbanned, the Hasbro versions of Spryzen and Garuda are still banned. (Also Garuda is unbanned)

I think he's talking about the Hasbro version, my dude.

Well, I guess it could be unbanned, but still banned for Hasbro Only Format
@[Kei]  why haven't the Hasbro Sr S3 and Garuda G3 been unbanned?  It seems like Hasbro gets the short end of the stick.
Maybe in Standard, not anytime soon in Hasbro only
(Nov. 29, 2018  5:20 AM)mleunc Wrote: @[Kei]  why haven't the Hasbro Sr S3 and Garuda G3 been unbanned?  It seems like Hasbro gets the short end of the stick.

Slopes, Garuda has slopes that are too strong for its layer. While Spryzen Requiem is one of the tightest layers in in right or left spin.
(Nov. 29, 2018  2:02 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2018  5:20 AM)mleunc Wrote: @[Kei]  why haven't the Hasbro Sr S3 and Garuda G3 been unbanned?  It seems like Hasbro gets the short end of the stick.

Slopes, Garuda has slopes that are too strong for its layer. While Spryzen Requiem is one of the tightest layers in in right or left spin.

Adding on to this, sure they can be outspun by Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander (maybe) but they're still almost impossible to Burst or Knock-Out which makes Attack Types even more irrelevant which is something we're desperately trying to fix
Yeah I hear you but it's hard to "fix" something you don't have control of the product.  I know they have tight slopes, that's my point, nobody gets the joy of using them in competition.  The meta is dominated by stamina so why not let G3 and Sr S3 in the game.  Without control of the product, if you want Attack types to be relevant the only way to do it is artificially change the meta by banning parts.  Just seems like with stamina being dominant, should be able to use the best stuff available.