Can I trust Portal 0?

So I want to buy a beyblade from Portal 0 but I don’t know if it’s trust worthy and will give me good quality Takara Tomy beyblades.
(Jun. 19, 2020  11:00 PM)Anacondra Wrote: So I want to buy a beyblade from Portal 0 but I don’t know if it’s trust worthy and will give me good quality Takara Tomy beyblades.

Yeah, I order from it almost every time. It’s good!
Some stuff is a wee bit pricey but it IS worth it in the end. Ive bought from them before and have had no complaints so far
He is a good seller in general like power pig 88
Portal0 is 100% trust worthy. My only recommendation is to check their ebay page & website both before ordering because the same item can have two different prices depending where you look.
ThePortal0 is one of the best, if not the best, NIB Beyblade Seller in my opinion. I have bought Beys from them countless times and they are more than just trustworthy. They have fair prices, only sell legit Beyblades strictly from Takara Tomy, they package everything very nicely and safely and they have hands down the best customer service ever in my opinion. They also have a YouTube channel and they have great knowledge about Beyblade and are very passionate about this sport and the community. Overall I more than just reccomend their shop ( theportal0.com or on ebay ).
I know him, he is 100% legit, all original! ;-)
(Jun. 19, 2020  11:00 PM)Anacondra Wrote: So I want to buy a beyblade from Portal 0 but I don’t know if it’s trust worthy and will give me good quality Takara Tomy beyblades.

As a side note, maybe be better to check the existing posts in the purchase consultation thread (lots of stuff about Portal0 already) or post this type of question there.
yes u can cause i order beyblade from it
But pricy, but trust worthy to buy.
Portal0 Is 100% trustworthy and really good.

(Jul. 05, 2020  8:37 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: Portal0 Is 100% trustworthy and really good.

A bit pricy though ...
Absolutely. I buy from them often and they're completely trustworthy and a top quality seller.